FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > forbidden

forbidden

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *altysauce OP   Man 2 weeks ago

bristol

After my girl Jenny and I discovered the joys of period play she invited her friend to try as the husband refused. She was early and I was still in the bath as Jenny ushered her into the bathroom stripp ing to her panties this little lady leaned over and brushed her nipple over my face at the same time diving a hand beneath the bubbles to find my rapidly hardening cock. I looked to Jenny who was watching closely with one hand moving slightly over her pussy. Out of the bath and the lovely sandra dried me off taking special attention to my cock and bum crack. jenny led us to the bedroom where the towel clad bed awaited us, Stripping to her panties she took a seat at the end of the bed. Sandra still with white panties on took control throwing a leg over me for a classic 69. I gently eased her panties to one side to reveal a shaven cunt with that little string attached, lick me first she said so after giving her clit some attention I took the little string in my teeth and pulled, slowly the pink tampax emerged I sunk my tongue into her wet cunt as she applied her teeth just behind mycock head ( jenny must have told her how much I like that) Lifting my legs sandras hand found their way to my my bumhole stopping to wet her fingers two were soon inside me, I moved my tongue to her bumhole to return the complement, then back to that sweet pussy, now red all round, I cleaned it thrusting my tongue far inside only to hear "I want cock now" Jenny was sat on the end of the bed panties half down fingers well inside her cunt watching us. A quick switch about and Sandra's red cunt lips were poised over my throbbing cock as she slid over me the combination of her tight cunt and her period juices were a gaurantee that I would cum far to soon. Sandra said cum in me we have all afternoon. I the felt jennies fingers playing behind my balls this prompted he end for now as I pumped lots of hot sperm next to er cervix. Well said Jenny glad you came? the reply was yes I am and I did can we go again as she ran a slghtly bloody finger over Jennie's clit.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *iquor247Man 2 weeks ago

wirral

By *ohn_1983Man 2 weeks ago

Poringland

By *igerman23Man 2 weeks ago

hayes

Wow.more please

By *altysauce OP   Man 2 weeks ago

bristol

Siezing her hand and suckingher pinkfinger seemed to put a move on up charge into all three of us, I immediately found sandra's lips with mine, licking her clit then tongue deep in her cunt Jenny was sat on Sandras face giving her a taste of her non period cunt, cleaning a little bit that had run down from Sandra's cunt to her ass she let out a little squeal as I licked her rosebud, transpired that her husband had never done that either. my dear Jeny then made the next rule reverse roasting Sandra to fuck me whilst Jenny sat on my face. Knowing that this may happen I had taken two of the famous blue pills I think Jenny had sussed that because Sandra was cumming on my cock making a lot of noise, as she collapsed beside me Jenny took her place on my very bloody cock both of us cumming quite quickly We sat and talked for a while over a glass of wine Sandra said that the blood on my cock made it feel different Jenny said that her cunt had never felt like that and if her husband would not fuck her at that time would I. She then took my cock in her mouth ready for the next round

» Add a new message to this topic