FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Swing club grope box

Swing club grope box

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nna99 OP   TV/TS 2 weeks ago

leicester

One day I went to a swing club with a dungeon in it my friend who was with me who was into bondage as well as my self said do you want to go in the grope box I said ok but not for long as it gets hot in there so we agreed about 1 hour I said to my friend iv always wanted to be tied up with no chance of escape so he then laughed and said well the straps will hold you he wasn't wrong he then gagged me an oversized ball gag and I was going nowhere I struggled to even knock on the side of to the box or attract any attention he then left the door open on the box and left me on show for about 20 minutes he had gone to get a blindfold he came back and put it on me I was at a point of no return I was so hard and turned on I could hear him open a small bottle and was sniffing it he told me I looked very sexy strapped up he told me there was only a bit left so he put bottle inside the box with the top off and closed the door and went to get a new bottle by this time I had been forced to cum so many times and had my bottom used I felt like a sex toy I had now been strapped up for an hour and 20 minutes I had no strength in my arms at all he opened the and let me go I could only just walk and sat on a sofa to clear my head and I fell asleep asi was so drained I loved it I'm so into bondage.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ark_sentinelCouple 2 weeks ago

Andover

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic