FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Kinky fun

Kinky fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rigo OP   Man 4 weeks ago

cumnock

My last story is here - https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1595264

Another story i recently completed for someone on here.

Sir sat there looking at the woman and man in front of him.

‘Seems someone isn’t as naked as they should be.’

‘Sir that is my fault, my sissy failed in her task and in still in punishment.’

‘Is this true sissy?’

‘Yes, Sir I failed to complete my tasks before you got here. I have to be caged and wear my sexy underwear at all times for the next week.’

‘This changes my plans a little but your main tasks tonight is to serve me as I see fit. Both of you are not correctly dressed yet anyway so both of you need to put these ankle and wrist cuffs on.’

He drops a bag in front of each of them.

They both quickly fit the cuffs to themselves.

‘Now the main question, are you both still willing to take my collar for the night and serve me.’

‘Yes Sir.’ Both say.

He walks up to the woman 1st and puts a collar on her neck. Padlocks are put on the collar and cuffs.

‘Your name will be slut till that comes off now on your knees.

‘Yes Sir’ She drops to her knees quickly.

‘Seen as you’re a sissy that will be your name for the night and you will get your dream and be treat just like a girl too.’

He puts a collar on the sissy and secures it and the cuffs with padlocks as well.

‘Sissy on your knees.’

Sissy drops on her knees quickly.

Sir steps away to look at his 2 subs for the night.

He steps away to his bag of tricks and digs out his rope.

He walks up to Slut 1st.

‘Stand slut while add some nice rope to you.’

Slut stands up quickly and waits for what do next.

Sir works away putting on a simple diamond chest harness but also put a little light breast bondage as well.

‘How does that feel?’

‘Nice sir and thank you.’

He cuffs her hands behind her back then slap both tits hard.

‘Just a little reminder that you are due a punishment for your sissy being here and not your husband. Now on your knees.’

Slut complies quickly while looking at the ground.

‘Your turn Sissy.’

Sissy gets up ready for the rope.

‘You’re not a very busty girl sissy. Maybe your mistress should fix that in the future.’

‘I would love to have big tits so men can get more use from me sir.’

He put an Under-ribs Kikkou Karada with a few extra knots to make diamonds due to the lack of tits.

Sir then cuffs sissy arms behind her back and gives the cage a light tap.

‘On your knees sissy.’

Sissy is on her knees in an instant.

Sir strips fully naked and sits down on a chair.

‘1st task for the both of you starting at my toes worship my body and slow move up to my cock and once there you can only touch my balls until I say otherwise.’

‘Yes sir’ both say as they move forward on there knees to the waiting legs and start to kiss and lick their way slowly up them.

‘That is good girls not too fast as I have had a stressful day at work and need you to help mw get fully into the mood to use you fully.’

Both slow down a little making sure to kiss a bit more deeply as they go.

They are about mind thigh when Sir grabs each by the hair and lifts there heads.

‘a touch too slow in the end but my mood has greatly improved now I want both of you to have a nice deep girly kiss then you can both such on my ball sack.’

He lets go of them and watches as slut and sissy move to kiss.

It isn’t the best deep kiss he has seen but it is still a good show.

After the long deep kiss, they both move to suck on a ball each which a bit harder as they butt heads a few times and like of hands to help.

In the end they both have a ball in their mouth sucking and licking gentle while facing each other on Sirs lap, breathing in the smell of his cock.

After about 5 minutes Sir gets them to stop.

‘Now that is some good ball care. Now slut you’re on ass eating 1st and sissy your on cock sucking. You will be switching and when you do you are too deep kiss each other when you do’

Slut faces drops a little at this but remembers she is due some punishment and get to work eating Sirs ass.

Sissy licks there lips and then moves to the side to let Slut get to the ass better and gets to work sucking cock slowly getting it deeper while trying to not gag.

After a few minutes they are order to swap with the deep kiss remember and go about the task at hand.

Sissy attacks his ass like it is the last meal they are ever going to get while Slut takes his cock deep with out care for gagging and is aiming to get cum fast.

Again after a few minutes Sir gets them to switch and they kiss as they should continue.

Slut trying to tongue fuck the ass hole as deep as she can while Sissy is trying to take all the cock as deep as Slut can.

Sir has been moaning during this and enjoying the show of these 2 desperate sluts in their quest to get his cum.

He grabs both of them be the head and orders them to kiss as he moves to put his cock between there lips and slowly fucks their lips as they try to kiss.

‘Don’t stop girls or there will be now cum now or even later for you to enjoy.’

Both of them keep kissing and licking the moving cock as if it is a long lost lover.

Sir pulls away suddenly.

‘Both look up to me mouths open.’

They both do as they told as Sir is still pumping his cock, his balls tight ready to unload.

He aims towards them and starts cumming aiming for their mouths and switches what face he is hitting with each string of cum.

‘Ah you 2 do long your cock. Now don’t move as I need a picture of this shared moment.’

He quickly takes the photo.

‘Now Sissy clean up all the cum of sluts face then slut you do the same to Sissy, then you both clean you my cock together.’

‘Yes sir.’ Both say happily and get to work.

Them clean each other up well and then attend to his cock licking it clean and both sucking the tip a bit for any last bit of cum.

‘That was worth it but it is only the start of the night but time for a task for you 2.’

He gets up and goes to his bag and pull out 2 ball gags that have cock on them.

He walks to Slut 1st and fits the gag with the cock pointing outwards and does the same to Sissy before going back to his bag and getting lube which he puts some on the cock on Sissy face.

‘Now Sissy using your face cock to fuck Slut in the ass till I say otherwise and Slut time to get face down with your ass in the air.’

Sissy does as she is told and moves towards Slut as she gets in position.

Once their Sissy teasing the ass hole a bit before getting the cock deep and then getting into the rhythm of fucking that ass.

Slut just moans around the gag.

After 5 minutes ‘Right change around Slut come get lube as well.’

Slut gets up slowly and moves to get lube as Sissy get ready for their turn.

Sir just watches as Slut does exactly as Sissy did to their ass her cock also trying to escape the cage as it swings in time with the pounding.

After 5 minutes Sir gets up and get both of them to knell ready for their next task.

‘Good work girls but the night must go on.’

He takes of their gags.

He grabs Slut by the collar and leads her to her feet than towards the bed.

Sluts arms are uncuffed and moved on to the bed and secured to it.

He then grabs Sissy by the collar and places her on top of Slut in a nice 69 and secures her cuffs to Sluts legs and arms.

Sir then gets the lube and starts to lube up Sissys ass.

‘Slut I better see you sucking on that cage and balls to help Sissy cum and drink it too while Sissy eats out your pussy but you are not to cum. Sissy you just enjoy the ride as I’m not stopping till I fill and then plug that ass but if Slut cums you will get a harsh punishment.’

‘Yes sir.’

Sir lines up his cock while Slut start to suck on the caged cock as their pussy is getting licked. Sissy is focused on not licking or sucking all the good spot she normally aims for as she wants this ass pounding and orgasm.

Sir enters the ass slowly till balls deep and starts fuck that ass slowly and getting slowly faster as time goes on.

The muffled moves from both of them bring a smile to his face as I pound away harder.

I hear a groan from Sissy as they cum into Sluts mouth but Slut has not cum yet so I pick up the pace.

Sissy is still moaning at the ass pounding as Slut moans into her caged cock when Sir cums in Sissys ass and stays in her ass till he goes soft.

When he pulls out, he quickly slips a butt plug to keep the cum in there.

‘Ok Sissy stop eating that pussy now.’

Sir uncuffs Sissy and get her to clean his cock up. He also inspects the cage and Sluts face.

‘Seem Slut is a good cage clear and didn’t get your cum on her face either.’

‘Thank you, Sir.’

Sir get one of the gags and fits it in Sluts mouth.

‘Sissy your solo job now is to keep Slut on edge while I sort out what is next and for afterwards as there is still a punishment.’

‘Yes sir’ Sissy says excitedly, jumping to the new task.

Sir goes to his bag and starts to sort stuff out of sight of the pair.

After about 10 minutes Sir comes back to a squirming Slut as Sissy is currently got a few fingers in her pussy and sucking on a tit.

‘Enough Sissy come get me hard Slut can watch.’

Sissy moves like a cock seeking missile and is sucking on it eagerly.

Once sir is fully hard, he grabs sissy by the collar and takes her to the next room.

Sir reappears and ungags Slut and frees her from the bed but cuffs her arms behind her back again.

‘Now Slut it is your time to shine.’

Sir lays on the bed.

‘Get that mouth on my cock then mount it once you sure it is hard enough.’

Slut smiles and give his cock and good few deep sucks before working her way to try and get it in her pussy.

Sir does help aim the cock for her and start to fuck herself slowly.

‘You have until I cum or go soft to cum so if by chance you don’t you don’t.’

‘I’m not worried sir.’

‘You sure as I’m not going to help you here you need to do all the work for this.’

She smiles and starts going at it.

She keeps pace for a while but with out her arms her pace does slow.

‘Sissy get in here and fuck her ass it might help her.’

Sissy walks in with a lubed-up strap on above her cage with a wicked smile on their face.

‘Hey Slut I have seen your punishment.’

Sissy gets up on the bed line up the strap and buries it deep in one go.

Sissy start to fuck Slut hard and the resulting pounding does help her fuck Sirs cock.

Slut does sounds like she is close to cumming when Sir grunts and starts to cum, this does send Slut over the edge and she cums as well.

‘Close Slut you nearly missed it, Sissy eat my cum out of her pussy while I sort the last part out.’

Sissy pulls out of Slut and help her off Sir before getting to hunt for cum as Sir gets and goes to the other room.

Sir comes back after a few minutes with a chastity belt and Slut looks worried.

‘Slut the 1st part of your punishment is to wear this for a week and Sissy will help with care and cleaning if needed and that will be recorded as well for me even if I am live watching.’

Sir moves to Slut and started to fit the belt; it has a steel dildo to go into her pussy so she feels a bit full while wearing it.

‘The 2nd part will be every evening while wearing this you will be on a live call with me as you are treated like a hucow. Sissy will help with milking those tits as well as fucking your ass with a strap on for the breeding part. Once the week is done it is up to you if you still want to do the hucow stuff.’

Sir finishes fitting the belt and then slips an anal hook into her ass and ties it to her collar.

‘This hook should also be in you if you are in the house either ties to a collar or to a rope tie of some kind. Do you understand Slut.’

‘I understand Sir and will complete my punishment as best I can and will never surprise like I did tonight.’

‘Good girl and I know you were aware of no last-minute changes unless they were the emergency kind.’

Slut gets of the bed and gets on her knees in front of Sir and bows towards him.

‘This Slut will endeavour to not upset Sir again.’

With that Sir reaches down to Slut and gets her to stand up.

‘Sissy did you enjoy my cum out of your ass while Slut start her fucking?’

‘It is certainly a taste to get us to Sir.’

Sir starts to remove the ropes and uncuffs Sluts arms.

‘Time to settle down for some snuggles and rest now’

Sir gets in the bed and Slut and Sissy join him after taking care of their toilet needs.

The morning comes and sir wakes up to Slut and Sissy look at his morning wood.

‘Seems both of you are cock hungry still. I suppose I should before the collars come off.’

He moves the covers and orders them both to worship is cock but no sucking yet.

They both go to work kissing and licking balls and shaft and stealing the odd kiss from each other for a while.

Sir smiles and lets them take his cock deep in turn till he is ready to cum and just lets his seed land on his belly.

‘Ok both of you clean that up and share before you swallow at the same time.’

Both lick up cum like hungry dogs as an alarm goes off.

Sir watches as they share a cum kiss and swallow together.

‘Sounds like my collar time is up.’

Sir get up and gets the keys and unlocks the collars and cuffs on both of them.

‘Thank you for your time and enjoyable night and that punishment still stands.’

‘I know and will endure it as I should.’

‘It was a wonderful night serving Sir and Mistress and will take on my extra tasks with honor.’

‘Good to hear you both had a good night and maybe we can do this when I have more time but I need to wash and dressed now.’

With that Sir cleans and leaves a Slut and a Sissy to clean up and settle into there new tasks for the week and Sissy looks like they will enjoy this extra control.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *raemendousCouple 4 weeks ago

lendalfoot ish

I love knowing that I’m the woman in this story and these are all the things that are going to happen to us , any input ? Anyone want to suggest what happens next ?

cumnock

[Removed by poster at 06/05/24 19:42:37]

cumnock

"I love knowing that I’m the woman in this story and these are all the things that are going to happen to us , any input ? Anyone want to suggest what happens next ? "

You are got inspiration

By *ark_sentinelCouple 4 weeks ago

Andover

cumnock

" "

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic