FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Another delayed train.....

Another delayed train.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *undalk_Sabre OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Dundalk

The warm September weather had turned suddenly to grey October skies.

Raising the collar of my raincoat I walked down the familiar high street to the Tube station...

On the left a cafe that in the 70's had been a Wimpy

(Remembering vividly going in with a 10p piece getting chips on the way home from creche)

A little further the public toilet Felicity Kendal had spent a penny.

Then the pub I had had my first pint and seen Elton John perform.

I bought a coffee ("usual, Jack") and walked down to the platform.

Around me were 30 or so fellow commuters. I had been making the same journey for 22 years. Seeing the same faces, collecting the Friday takeaway from the same restaurant.

The tube came trundling into the station. Once, after a xmas party, I had fallen asleep and found myself in Watford. The driver took pity and gave me a lift home in the driver's cabin...23 going on 5, it was so cool...

I sat down, briefcase on the floor, and switched on a podcast...

At Pinner, the next stop, a few more entered the carriage. A man who I knew vaguely from school, a couple deep in debate about legal precedents...I ignored them and sat still...

The next morning was the same

"Usual, Jack"

"'Ere ye go, DS...watch the match last night? Fucking Bru'al we were"

"Bring back John Barnes and Graham Taylor..."

"Those were the days! See ya tomora"

The same banter. The same train.

But today 6mins late. When we got to Pinner a new crowd came in as well as the regulars. They'd arrived for the next train and jumped on ours.

Two women sat opposite me.

A lady of about 55, elegant and stern (HR Director no doubt)

and a woman of about 35...brown heels, tan tights, a beige coat, brown pin-stripe skirt, brown scarf, white cotton shirt...as my eyes moved up her body I noticed her...elegant, slim, profesional..

White pale face was framed with long red hair...sparringly applied make-up and lip stick.

I looked up and was met with warm green eyes with subtle eye-shadow.

The stranger glanced at me, then switched-on her phone, checking headlines.

As the 25min journey progressed more people entered the carriage, standing in front of me.

I strained to catch a fleeting look at her shoes, arm, leg...anything.

Distracted by people moving onto the train I missed her leaving the train. Picking up my briefcase I stumbled out of the station...30m up the road the woman jumped into a cab and sped into the London traffic....

The next day I arrived at the station at my usual time…same coffee….same routine….same carriage…

As the tube pulled into Pinner I got a shot of adrenaline….would the mystery woman be there?

People bustled into the carriage and there was no sign of her. I shrugged inwardly, slightly disappointed.

Just as the train pulled away I glanced up and saw the woman walking down the steps of the platform, coffee in one hand, free newspaper in the other. She was wearing the same coat under which I could see the flash of a red dress and pale tights…the same red hair vibrant in the drab October light.

Friday morning I walked to my usual Coffee shop

“Usual, Geoff….and, fuck it, it’s Friday, give me a Bacon sarnie”

“You’ll miss yer train…it’ll take a minute…“

“You only live once, eh? The next one comes along in no time”

“DS missing the 7.05? That’ll take Brexit off the front page..!

I heard my usual train pulling away as I paid for the breakfast and walked to my usual spot on the platform. I looked around at the new set of faces around me…different and yet the same – the same “just showered, half asleep, another day another dollar” look about them all.

The train arrived, no different to any other and I slid onto the seat. Next stop Pinner.

The woman duly came aboard. Same beige coat. Boots….expensive blue jeans…white blouse under a brown jumper. She sat down opposite and settled down to read the newspaper. (Friday casual, I guess…Marketing agency? Retail group?.....Marketing of some sort at a guess)

I switched on the radio on my phone (and, Junior Minister, how do you see this impasse being resolved? We are unified, and as one, and let me just say this, that the opposition parties are divided and what we want to achieve is a dynamic and future-looking country, where working with our partners around the world we can take a reinvigorated country into untold new markets…..)

I looked-up. The woman was sitting, legs crossed, confidently completing the crossword in the paper. We were only 2 stops in and the game was almost finished.

On her wrist an expensive silver bracelet hung loosely, a couple of charms mostly hidden under the arm of her coat. She completed the crossword, sighed, and absent-mindedly flicked through the paper. On one page she circled an article then folded the paper and stared out of the window. We were not yet underground and the carriage was beginning to brighten in the evolving daylight.

Her coat fell open. I traced the line of her body in my mind….her blouse open at the neck….brown jumper making a V above her breasts….a thin brown belt buckled at the front of her jeans which were tight to her thighs. I looked briefly at the lines of her groin…just a second….and let my gaze drift to the rest of the carriage.

She was beautiful…

Monday morning.

The morning was brighter than the previous week with crisp sunshine warming the walk to the station.

I'd gone to the gym for the first time in the months over the w/e and felt pleasantly sore.

"Just an orange juice, mate...gonna get fit"

"' 'Eard that one before! It was a bacon roll the other day...you'll be back to the Dark-side..! Late again? Woz you doing pilates or somefing?"

"New routine, Geoff..."

I sat down, two men in grey suits either side of me...both checking their phones looking bored.

As we got into Pinner my heart gave a quick jump. The woman was in her usual spot.

She was wearing a red coat, light white pashmina scarf and grey dress, black shoes and sunglasses. So elegant, I thought.

She was chatting to a lady of similar age, maybe a shade younger. The lady was in blue jeans, black boots, grey jumper and a black gillet, sunglasses and a warm smile.

As the two sat down opposite me they both crossed their legs and continued chatting warmly.

"So I think her brother was at uni with Sarah's ex...rowing or rugby or something...they go way back. Anyway, she said there was a project in Leicester she was looking for advice on...advertising to chefs across the Midlands..."

The two continued chatting energetically for the half hour journey into Baker Street. I envied their warmth and life. In more than 20 years taking this journey I had never spoken to anyone except grab breakfast from Geoff.

The woman was full of zest, seemed clever with friends...she seemed totally out of my world, let alone my league. At times the conversation paused...the friend looked around and, I think, caught me lookung at them. I averted my gaze, looking up at an advert for Pet insurance.

The tube pulled into Baker st.

Anxious to maintain a thread of connection I stayed just a few steps behind them as we walked into the autumn sun.

As before the woman strode the taxi rank. Before jumping into the cab, she turned, smiled to her friend and hesitated.

I slowed down.

As I did so the friend put a hand on the woman's shoukder and leant forward.

They kissed.

Both had a hand on each others' waist and moved closer. Lips touched. I saw a flash of tongue briefly move into the friend's mouth. Gentle and sensual.

The two women laughed and tge woman jumped into the cab.

The friend composed herself and turned around, catching my eye.

I stood transfixed like a rabbit in headlights.

The woman let out a breath and walked past, her perfume lingering where she had stood.

I quickly joined the taxi rank (like that was why I'd been so close to them) and as the friend turned back to look at me I jumped into a cab

"57 Albury Rd"

"You kidding, mate?...that's a 30 second walk..!"

"Erm...yeah...gammy knee"

"Wha'ever...that's a fiver"

The next morning the woman was wearing a short, tight black business skirt, black tights, a tight white business shirt, black jumper , black heels and studded diamond earrings with a matching necklace and medium-length red coat.

The regular seats opposite me were occupied so the woman sat next to me, her legs crossed.

I sat motionless, aware of her closeness as she leaned on the armrest which divided us. The perfume smelled familiar – Calvin Klein? I wasn’t sure of the brand but it gently lay across us in the still air of the train carriage.

She took her phone out of her handbag and started flicking around….Facebook, the BBC News ap…generally grazing around her phone as pretty much everyone else was on the tube.

I stared into space, listening to the radio, watching the woman flicking around her phone out of the corner of my eye.

A whatsap notification flashed up on her screen….

The woman hesitated and then flicked the ap open.

A list of conversations appeared with a notification at the top : “Jean….Photo”

Without a second thought the woman opened-up the conversation….I glanced at her phone to see a photo of the woman she had kissed the previous morning standing in front of a mirror in grey running shorts…..and nothing else.

“Exercise finished! ??”

I tried to continue looking at her screen without being noticed. The woman texted Jean back:

“?????? I’ll give you a fitness test later! ??????”

A second photo came through….it was Jean wearing just a towel, her back and bum exposed….

“Jumping into a hot shower”

“lol – get your sweaty self washed! ????” the woman replied.

I shifted in my seat, re-crossing my legs, my cock hardening as the woman’s arms brushed mine.

The train suddenly lurched to a halt.

I fell against the woman inadvertedly causing her to drop her phone at my feet.

The lights flashed off then back on.

"This is a Drriver announcement:

Aaaaapologies for the sudden halting Of the train. This was due to a power-surge On the line. We are awaiting Cleearance from control to procede onwards"

I picked-up the woman's phone. It still had the whatsap conversation with Jean on screen, the last photo of her lover naked in a towel impossible to disregard.

I smiled as I returned the phone.

"Thanks" she blushed.

"Sorry for knocking into you"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Dundalk

"Not your fault"...she looked down and smiled. "Erm...ha...a bit embarrassing. My friend's sense of humour..."

She gave an embarrased laugh and put the phone away. The screen was slightly scratched from the collision.

"Sorry...your phone is scratched. Let me pay for a new screen"

"No, don't be silly. My fault for not having a cover"

The train stayed put for another 3 minutes.

"Driver announcement. Aaaapologies for the Further delay. We will stop at Kilburn where this train will terminate. A replacement bus service Is being arranged"

A general groan went around the carriage.

As we limped to Kilburn I texted my p.a. that I was delayed.

"Listen, it was my fault and these bus services take forever...can I at least buy you a coffee? From memory there's a starbucks opposite the station."

As we got out the train the queue was already over 80-100 for the non-existant bus.

"Erm...sure...looks like we're stuck here...and I need cafeine..."

We walked out of Kilburn Station and walked down the road, under the bridge, past the Total forecourt, into “Caffeine” , an independent coffee shop similar to Starbucks. A few other commuters had had the same idea.

“What would you like to drink?” I asked

“Oh a vegan Hazelnut Mocha Almond Milk Macchiato would be great”

“Hi” I said to the young barrista behind the counter, a woman in her early 20’s, Italian looking with a nice smile, olive skin and black uniform under a burgundy apron”

“Can I have a cup of tea and a vegan Hazelnut Mocha Almond Milk Macchiato, please?”

(whatever the fuck that was)

“no problem” the server said in a sunny smile and got to work in a flourish of steam and levers.

“My name is DS – I’m in Finance – what gets you onto the tube at 7.10 every morning?”

“Oh…ha ha….I’m Debbie – I’m a Purchasing Director for a media company – been getting the same train for about 15months now. I worked in Bristol before that”

“Bristol has some really lovely parts – Clifton, nice countryside”

“Yeah, I went to Uni there and got a job, so lived there for 9 or 10 years – bit of a wrench to move but couldn’t turn the job down”

“Have you family?”

“Ha! God, no….well, in a relationship…Jean, the girl in the photo with the cute sense of humour – been with her for about 3 years – she still lives in Bristol so we only see each other the odd w/e – but, you know, we make it work”

“Absence makes the heart grow fonder….”

“Something like that”

The drinks arrived.

Debbie took off the plastic from around the little biscuit that came with her coffee and dipped it into the drink. She gave it a quick dunk then nibbled the end of the biscuit, flashing her absolutely pristine teeth and she crunched on the treat.

We continued chatting – she was truly beautiful, with a natural smile lighting up her face. As the café got warmer with the number of commuters who sought out a caffeine boost, Debbie took off her jumper. Her white shirt was a high quality cotton, the side panels fitted to her body. The shirt was open two buttons and as she turned to finish her drink, her cleavage exposed a lace white bra between the gaps in her shirt.

We made our way back to the train station where the busses were finally getting sorted.

“This is going to take forever – by the time I get to work it’ll be half the day gone….I’m going to work from home – thanks so much for the drink, DS”

“My pleasure, and sorry again for your phone”

“Forget about it – ciao!”

By *andyandmickCouple 2 weeks ago

chilwell

Dundalk

With that Debbie ran back into the station down to the northbound platform

My entire body screamed to follow Debbie down to the station, but as the commuters filed into the buses I checked my phone and the screen flashed with messages from work.

The next two mornings there was no sign of Debbie. Each time the tube pulled into Pinner I searched the platform but there was no sign.

On Thursday night a Partner at the firm threw his credit behind the bar nesr work and I went along for a drink.

Five pints later and feeling tipsy I decided to quit the bar...I knew that I was in the mood for more but would regret it the next morning....it was already past midnight..!

I trudged onto the train, not looking forward to the 35min journey to an empty home.

At the next stop Debbie and Jean fell into the carriage.

Jean was wearing a tight silver bodysuit and was holding onto Debbie.

Debbie was in a beige trouser suit...with nothing underneath.

"DS...! My saviour! Jean...DS bought me coffee...he's a superman!!"

The two women collapsed onto the seat in front of me. Jean lay back, legs resting on Debbie's thighs and her shoes fell to the floor.

"I'm a winner...! Look! See!?! Me!"

Debbie reached into her bag and pulled out a small trophy.

"An award...best thingy stuff done now...fuck...i did it...!"

"Wow. That's great" I replied.

Debbie's jacket was pulling wide but somehow keeping her modesty intact.

God knows how it was done but her breasts stayed hidden under the jacket. She lifted Jean's legs off her and stumbled over to my seat

"Thasts waz the best coffee...ever!"

With that she leant forward, her naked cleavage straining in her jacket, and she kissed my cheek.

I glanced back to Jean.

She was lying in her bodysuit across three seats, bare feet propt on an arm-rest.

Debbie looked into my eyes.

I thought she would kiss me

I wanted her to kiss me.

Debbie leaned forward, her mouth opened slightly and her lips touched mine.

Her tongue moved quickly into my mouth and I responded. She tasted of champagne and lust.

I kissed her deeper, intoxicated.

"Tut tut tut...naughty..." she said and wavered, d*unkenly sitting back next to Jean.

She looked at me, eyes slightly glazed, and smiled.

The carriage was empty aside from the three of us. Debbie reached up and opened her jacket.

The buttons fell open but the suit remained covering her breasts.

Debbie reached in and tugged suddenly, as if removing a plaster.

"Ouch!....ha ha...fucking Eylure! "

In her hand what looked to be a strip of doubled-sided sellotape which had held the jacket in place. With that the jacket fell open.

Her breasts were still partially covered, small nipples erect in the cool air, strips of red raw from the tape that had fixed the jacket in place.

She looked down at Jean who was asleep next to her, silver bodysuit tight on her body.

"Fuckin lightweight. She always falls asleep on the train"

Debbie gave Jean a playful slep on the thigh and looked back at me. She staggered back, jacket falling open.

"You're soo sweet. Totally not my type so don't get any ideas"

With that she kissed me again. Longer this time. She leaned forward, legs either side of mine, hands supporting herself on my shoulders.

"God I'm so d*unk" and she kissed me deeper. I reached around, holding her naked waist, feeling the soft skin of her back.

Debbie's tongue swirled around mine.

"Next stop: Pinner"

There was no shifting Jean from her stupor.

Debbie tried lifting her and stumbled backwards, jacket falling open.

I stood up...the doors of the train were opening. I lifted Jean and she groaned as I put my arms under her. She was obviously naked under the body suit, the fabric thin...almost sheer.

I yanked her up and darted somewhat ungentlemanly towards the door. Debbie grabbed her shoes, holding her jacket closed as she did so.

Jean half awoke just as the doors closed on us. I grabbed a support as the train yanked away from the station, Jean leaning d*unkenly on my shoulders, Debbie forlornly looking out the window as her stop dissapeared behind us.

"The minicab firm at the next stop should be open...it'll only be a 15min drive home..."

Jean sat back down and grappled with her shoes. Debbie slumped, buttoning-up her jacket.

"Balls" she said.

The train pulled into Northwood Hills.

We got out, the platform deserted.

By *ornynhappy23Man 2 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettrin

Dundalk

We walked down the deserted platform and up the steps to the exit. A quick flash of the travel cards and we walked through the barriers.

The minicab firm was closed. To the left was 'John n Geoff's caf' which wouldn't be opening for hours.

The street was empty. To our right was the flash of traffic lights going through their solitary cycle.

In front the pub was closed. A grey Ford Mondeo drove past without paying us any heed.

"Balls" said Debbie again. Jean sat on a bench and I looked at my gold watch ... 12.45am.

"Look, why don't you come to mine and we can try for a cab from there...it's a 6min walk.

"Fuck it...ok" said Debbie. We lifted Jean and made the short journey to my bungalow.

As soon as we got in the door Jean kicked off her shoes and collapsed onto the sofa.

"Can't see her moving..!"

"I'll grab a blanket"

When i returned Jean was topless on the sofa, fast asleep in just a white thong, the silver bodysuit in a heap. I looked away as Debbie placed the blanket over her.

Debbie turned to me, her fingers running through her hair...

"I need a shower and bed" Debbie said as she kicked off her shoes.

"The shower's in my en-suite...I knocked through the bathroom to make the kitchen bigger" I shrugged

"Good" she replied...

With that Debbie stepped into the bedroom and threw her jacket on the floor. She turned to me, topless. "Got a clean towel?"

As I returned from the airing cupboard Debbie entered the shower, her trousers and underwear abandoned on the floor.

The door was open. I took off my shirt and washed my face in the sink.

In the mirror I could see Debbie's silhouette in the steamed-up sides of the shower.

Her hands were washing her hair, the soap running down her arched back, one leg slightly bent at the knee.

As she finished rinsing her hair she turned off the shower and opened the sliding door....

"If you're going to fuck me you have to shower...."

By *oppy12Man 2 weeks ago

Swindon

Brilliant

By *im69000Man 2 weeks ago

louth

By *ynamo301Man 2 weeks ago

North West

By *ynamo301Man 2 weeks ago

North West

Brilliantly written

By *rtidyknotWoman 2 weeks ago

Clovenfords

Need more!

By *ilberryMan 2 weeks ago

Scarborough

Really loving this!

By *avidking73Man 2 weeks ago

Barnet

By *aughtywifeyWoman 2 weeks ago

close

By *amesB66Man 2 weeks ago

St Peter Port

Fabulous writing, so glad you re posted it.

Dundalk

I was stunned. It had been three years since a woman had been naked in my room. I was suspicious...did she simply need a bed for the night? Did she really fancy me?

I stripped off my trousers, hesitated, then dropped my boxers to the floor. I walked into the shower, standing close to Debbie.

She continued soaping her body, watching me but not touching.

As she stared, her gaze drifted down...My cock pulsed, hardening about a quarter. Debbie continued watching as my cock grew in front of her in four or five powerful pulses.

Debbie grabbed some soap and reached forward...both her hands grabbed my cock and rubbed soap up and down its length. I felt myself getting as hard as I have ever been. Debbie's wet and sudded breasts rubbed on my chest as she continued stroking me.

She reached under and cupped my balls, washing them, weighing them. The hot water streamed down our bodies.

She reached between her legs, looked at me , then nodded downwards.

I dropped to my knees and reached around, pulling her hips towards me. Debbie opened her legs and I kissed her. Debbie's hands ppushed my head to her, water falling down her body over me.

I kissed her, my tongue running up between her legs, gently tracing the outline of her pussy. Long gentle licks before reaching her clit. I traced it with the tip of my tongue, licking around each side and then back down to Debbie's shaven pussy.

Debbie's hands pressed down on my shoulders keeping me down on my knees. She pressed her groin into my face, groaning with pleasure. Her hips moved faster, her hands pressed harder. Suddenly her legs bucked and she moaned loudly in pleasure.

She released my head and leaned back against the shower door.

I stood up, my cock hard and erect. Debbie got out the shower and grabbed her towel....

Soaking wet I snatched a towel from the towel-rail and quickly dried my body, cock still hard.

The side lamp was on in my room and Debbie was naked on the covers.

Swindon

By *.jellyMan 2 weeks ago

jacksonville

Dundalk

As soon as I sat on the bed Debbie pushed me onto my back.

She grabbed my cock, her small hand gripping the base of the shaft, and started stroking hard.

She straddled me, her naked hips hovering above mine as she wanked me faster. I took in her body in the half-light. Slim figure, shoulder length hair, taut abs, small breasts, nipples erect swaying as she stroked my cock.

She pulled down on my cock, gripping the base, making it stand high and leaned down. Debbie then took me into her mouth, aggresively, bobbing her head up and down, fucking me hard and fast with her mouth, tongue pressed against my shaft.

Faster and faster she moved, mouth and hand gripping my shaft. Faster she moved, my cock moving it's entire length into her.

She lifted her head, looked into my eyes, bit her lip and sped-up her wrist. I was close.

She went faster. As I groaned loudly she pointed my cock upwards. I came hard in an arc over my body, cock throbbing three or four times, each time my cum exploding over my chest and stomach.

Debbie sat back, flushed and panting slightly. I lay back for a couple of minutes, looking at her body.

Gingerly I walked to the ensuite, cock subsiding, and ran a quick shower.

On returning to my bed Debbie was in a blue T shirt I had left on an armchair, back to me, asleep and breathing deeply...

I slipped on some shorts and collapsed into bed.

By *knick45Man 2 weeks ago

Bristol

Amazing

Swindon

Excellent!!

By *exymarvelMan 2 weeks ago

cardiff

By *hrisukbishareCouple 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

wow

By *unning foxMan 2 weeks ago

walsall

By *appytoadsCouple 2 weeks ago

West Dublin

Wonderfully told

By *ton_maleMan 2 weeks ago

Shoreham

So well written!

By *arried-bi-guyMan 2 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Dundalk

The sound of the shower running woke me up.

Debbie was still fast asleep next to me and I reached out for my phone.

5am.

My head pounded as I tried to get up. I staggered off the bed and swung my legs just as Jean, wrapped in the same towel Debbie had used a few hours earlier, tip-toed out of the en-suite.

“Hi”

“Hi….ahem….sorry for waking you….where’s Debbie?”

“Erm…..”

I flashed the light from my phone over to the other side of the bed, Debbie’s naked back catching the light.

“For Fuck’s sake…”

“Can I make you a coffee?”

Jean stood at the door of the en-suite, wet hair dripping down her back.

“Yeah, fuck it – and can you call a cab?”

I lurched up and staggered to the door. Debbie was flat out. As I went into the open-plan Kitchen/Living room Jean was doing up the zip of her silver body suit.

I threw on the kettle and grabbed the Nescafe out of the cupboard.

“Listen – sorry about last night...you know, with Debbie”

“It’s fine – If I were in your shoes I’d fuck her. We’re not exclusive – but not cool to shag you when I’m in the next room!”

“If it’s any consolation, we didn’t have sex – just fooled around a bit”

“Ugh – spare me the detail…..right, can you call the cab and I’ll wake the pisshead”

I didn’t point out that it was Jean that had been pissed the night before to the point of passing out, but carried on making the coffee and calling the cab.

By the time it arrived, Debbie was back in her beige suit, looking pretty much as I felt. With barely a nod she walked out to the cab – as the two girls got in, the taxi driver looked at me with some admiration. I just shrugged, and gave him £15 to get the girls home.

It felt like just a second had passed before the alarm went off. I collected my thoughts, threw on a pair of trousers and trudged down to the tube station, head splitting.

“Hi Geoff – bacon and egg roll…. and caffeine”

“ha ha ha ! you look like shite, mate! Good night was it??”

“ you wouldn’t believe me if I told you”

As the train pulled into Pinner the last pair I expected to see was Debbie and Jean. Jean was in a brown skirt and black boots, white turtle-neck jumper. Debbie was in black jeans, black jumper and sunglasses.

I looked-up at them and smiled.

Debbie looked at me

“Never again” she said

“Sure……never again”

………………………………..

Swindon

By *knick45Man 2 weeks ago

Bristol

Hope there is more

By *antToTryNewThingsWoman 2 weeks ago

hertfordshire

By *emptme1993Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

I feel like it happened again

By *atesey68Man 2 weeks ago

audley

By *im69000Man 2 weeks ago

louth

More please

By *lderWiserNowMan 2 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *melia DominaTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

An excellent and fabulously written story. Can't wait for further installments.

By *ary1001xMan 2 weeks ago

Hillsborough

By *ornynhappy23Man 2 weeks ago

renfrewshireish

By *portbilly1976Man 2 weeks ago

manchester

By *innymac34Man 2 weeks ago

Clare

By *aughtywifeyWoman 2 weeks ago

close

By *ilbert4450Man 2 weeks ago

paisley

By *SB1971Man 2 weeks ago

cleethorpes

By *eeker of pleasureMan 2 weeks ago

manchester

By *D123Man 2 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Excellently written story.

Hoping there's more!

Dundalk

That was the end

Check out "Late train to Surrey"

By *rgasm4u69Man 2 weeks ago

Warrington

Dundalk

Trains are sexy....!

By *lmond SkinMan 2 weeks ago

Wales

By *iltshirefunmaleMan 2 weeks ago

Devizes

That was just excellent! There is such erotic potential in trains.

» Add a new message to this topic