FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Vickis fresh start 89

Vickis fresh start 89

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ralnothing OP   Man 4 weeks ago

coventry

While yet another Ed Sheeran song played out on the radio in the car and there was an awkward silence Vicki took her phone out and googled Helen's name, nothing much came up, she shared her name with some scientist till she keyed in Lutheran church. Her phones page lit up like a Christmas tree.

Caroline wasn't wrong, she was well connected.

Helens charitable foundation a trust set up specifically for social injustice towards women, wins backing from the president himself. There she was stood smiling with Biden, Vicki gasped.

Everything ok honey?

Erm yeah fine!

Wonder what other secrets old Helen was keeping from the church?

Hungry?

Starving!!

Caroline laughed, thought ya might be.

They turned off the highway down a side road that didn't appear to be going anywhere and pulled up in a crop field and a little clearing by a gate.

Thought we'd have a picnic.

Oh er great.

It's ok, a friend o mine owns this small holding, I often come here. Those words sounded familiar, didn't her husband have a place he liked to visit and that didn't end well, although this seemed different so quiet and peaceful a beautiful area with nothing but fields.

She stopped the car and they both got out,apart from the crickets that always seem to be chirping all you could hear was birds and the occasional noise from farm machinery some way off in the distance.

Caroline opened the boot and pulled out a big wicker basket.

Can ya give me a hand here honey it's quite heavy

Yeah sure.

They both took the handle.

God, feels like you've brought the restaurant with you.

Oh I do go over the top sometimes, can't help it.

They found a softish bit of ground

Just here, be perfect, they put the basket down.

There's a blanket in the car too, you wouldn't mind fetchin that too would ya?

Sure!

Vicki grabbed the thick wool blanket and walked back.

Caroline opened the basket, it was full. Cutlery, plates,glasses two bottles one champagne and a bottle of wine and all sorts of nibbles.

I was right laughed Vicki.

You spread the rug, Vicki smiled wondering if it was a euthanism

I'll get this sorted.

Vicki opened the blanket, shook it then laid it out on the ground, and neatened it.

Caroline emptied the basket of it's contents nearly covering the blanket.

She took the glasses out and asked Vicki to do the honours, handing her the champagne.

Vicki knelt up and started to peel the foil from the top, she noticed Caroline opening the other bottle.

Oh your not drinking this?

Oh no honey I'm drivin, this is alcohol free.

Oh of course sorry wasn't thinking.

It's ok, alcohol never touches my lips when I'm drivin, lost my kid brother twenty two years ago to a d*unk driver

Oh Caroline I'm so sorry that's awful.

Yeah he was only thirty two, just had a child and all. Just crossin the road mindin his own business, car came from nowhere, he didn't stand a chance, one thing, he went instantly or so the coroner said.

Oh I'm so sorry.

Anyways that's in the past now.

Vicki could still see the pain in her eyes that the years hadn't healed.

Vicki felt almost guilty now for opening the bottle as the cork popped, Caroline handed her a glass...tbc

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *iss pleasuringWoman 4 weeks ago

Somewhere near

coventry

Vicki poured her champagne into her glass, as Caroline watched her.

So have you thought about my proposal?

What's that?

Vicki had hoped she wouldn't bring it up again so soon.

About working for us?

Oh erm I'm still thinking about it Caroline.

You know you did well today, really well not bad for just three hours work, Helens just sent me a text do ya wanna know what she said?

Vicki knew this was a ploy to make her say yes,if it wasn't for fucking Donald she may have even be considering it.

Well...

She says

OMG where did you get this girl, ma pussies still tinglin, she's gotta mind like satan and a tongue like a snake she sure knows howda treat a girl need her in ma life full-time xx

Oh that's so sweet

Don't know what ya did round there but honey ooo wee sure could have ya on board.

Look I need time to think about it.

Cause ya do honey, just don't take too long about it.

No..no I won't.

Anyways let's get stuck into this food.

Vicki took a sip from her glass then scooped some ranch salad, Caroline had made onto her plate.

Looks delicious Caroline.

Now that's one thing I can make

What salad?

Caroline laughed, yeah it's the only thing I don't burn, oh tell a lie I have made the quiche too, an old family recipe.

Well it all looks good and tastes even better.

You know that's what Helen said

They both started laughing, the bottle of champagne that Vicki's started and looks like got to finish mixed with the heat was make Ng her feel a bit woozy.

They'd finished eating and Caroline wrapped what was left in a large cloth Knapkin and dumped it back in the basket,she'd brought a large bowl of fruit, ( her favourite) that she'd left out to soak up the afternoon sun.

Half of the champagne had gone Vicki was starting to feel the effects and laid down on the blanket, the sun beaming down on her face, she placed her arm over her eyes to shield them.

Eh you rest up now.

It was beautiful so quiet,just the birds singing, warm sunshine and nothing to think about. Caroline laid down beside her.

This is the life Caroline!

It sure is...tbc

By *cott60Man 4 weeks ago

Perth

By *ohnny 51TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Middlewich

By *overOral0Man 4 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *itboyslim2Man 4 weeks ago

stevenage

coventry

Vicki sat up, poured another glass and looked around taking in the scenery, she looked at Caroline laying beside her,eyes closed her brown leathery skin had seen far too much of the sun. Her hand made boobs stood out under her top, they didn't move, her face, everything about her looked hand made,why do they do it she thought.

Grow old gracefully is what she's going to do or disgracefully in her case,her body had served her well for this part of her life she wasn't going to mess with it. Maybe Caroline had aspired to be like Vicki but time hadn't been kind but her money could help turn back the tide every now and again.

Vicki finished her glass and laid back down. The sun was doing its best to cook them, she covered up her eyes again with her arm and in a couple of minutes later it all went dark.

Pete, Keith what are you doing here?

We've missed you Vicki.

Vicki was naked, wrists and ankles shackled with chains down the cool dark cellar of The Coach. She looked up to see a queue of naked people, men and women coming down the wooden steps waiting to see to her,touch her, fondle her.

Pete touched her breasts, examining them, his fingers gently rubbed her nipples.

She loves this he said turning to the quéue behind him, her body twisted and turned as he tormented her.

Arghh hmmmm she moaned

Keith see to her pussy.

Suddenly and it was like the lights had been switched on and new lights more powerful than the old ones had ever been.

Vicki opened her eyes, the sun temporarily blinding her, she could feel Pete still teasing her nipples, her breasts were warm, really warm, she pulled her arm from her eyes,the dark vision was clearing, Caroline was laying on her side her head resting in her hand facing her and smiling.

Vicki's T shirt had been hoisted up and Caroline was stroking her breasts with her fingers.

Afternoon sleepy head!

Hmm, Vicki felt so sleepy so relaxed she couldn't quite comprehend what was happening.

Caroline's hand moved down to Vickis stomach rubbing the hot skin softly.

Vicki gave out a moan and closed her eyes, she was tipsy from the wine, she didn't really care and Caroline's touch was soft and gentle.

Beautiful boobs she whispered realising Vicki was now fully campus mentis and wasn't stopping her.

She ran her finger in a circle around Vickis arola, feeling the slightly darkened skin, then teasing her nipples, Vicki moaned again, whether she knew it or not, her nipples starting to respond to Caroline's touch. Caroline was fascinated by them.

She looked up and down Vicki's beautiful body, her skin blemish free, smoothe and taught, her stomach flat, not ripped but with just the perfect amount of soft skin, even her belly button looked good, her legs shapely and toned, her dainty feet with pedicured painted red nails she looked everything Caroline wished she was.

Caroline was rich, she had more money than she could possibly spend but even that couldn't buy the body she was stroking..tbc

By *af105Man 4 weeks ago

Newtownards

By *ipper truckMan 4 weeks ago

near by

By *kpiercedCouple 4 weeks ago

walsall

coventry

Caroline looked at Vicki, her face buried beneath her arm. She moved closer, she laid her head on the folds of Vicki's T shirt just above her boobs and stroked them again, little sighs were coming from Vicki's mouth, Caroline smiled she knew subconsciously Vicki was enjoying this.

She moved her head down , her face resting on Vicki's right boob, her skin hot on Caroline's face, Vicki's erect hot nipple millimetres from her mouth. She stretched her tongue out,touching the tough skin of her nipple, she danced it over it, Vicki moaned again.

It looked so appealing, she lifted her head and placed her mouth right over it. She began to suck it.

Hmmmm moaned Vicki, her hand lifted off her face and flopped onto Caroline's head.

Ohhh Pete she mumbled

Caroline stopped

Pete? She whispered

Ohh don't sto...

Caroline carried on she now felt so horny, she wanted Vicki.

She sucked harder onto her nipple while cupping her left breasts teasing the nipple with her thumb, her breathing was getting faster and heavier, this perfect body laying here giving her the freedom to explore.

Vicki's hand went back to her face again, she was mumbling things that weren't audible to Caroline.

Caroline looked down Vickis body, she ran her fingertips again down her stomach following it up with little kisses and licks. Her skin felt so good in her mouth like she could almost eat her.

Her face reached the top of Vicki's little denim skirt, she ran her hand over Vickis s taught warm thigh.

She looked up to see what state Vicki was in, her hand had flopped down to her side, she was gently licking her lips, eyes closed.

Caroline sat up and got on her knees, watching Vicki's face as she slowly started to lift her skirt up her thighs.

Vicki moaned again her head rolled to one side.

Caroline stopped then hoisted it a bit further, revealing Vickis sexy little knickers.

Caroline even moaned as she touched the satin material,she was engrossed enough not to notice Vicki's eyes were now open watching her. She was still feeling the effects of the wine but she now knew it wasn't Pete or Keith touching her...tbc

By *ig daddy 1969Man 4 weeks ago

manchester

By *jspunkyMan 4 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *parklesueTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Middleton

Here we go again xxxx

By *orsetMale34Man 4 weeks ago

Weymouth

Ah the continuing adventures of Vicki, they always get me rock hard and stroking

By *ob2Man 4 weeks ago

dungannon

By *elly61TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Burnham on Sea

Somewhere near

By *ORDERMANMan 4 weeks ago

wrexham

Part 89.....11 off a 100..can it be done..?

By *ay6999Man 4 weeks ago

yeovil ish

By *ucksguy2000Man 4 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *ountryfansCouple 4 weeks ago

huntingdon

Omg this is the best story on fab. Really love it.

By *ewtothis1777Woman 4 weeks ago

borders

Lovely

By *af105Man 4 weeks ago

Newtownards

By *lugoneMan 4 weeks ago

rathmicheal

coventry

Vicki mumbled something and Caroline looked at her smiling, she wasn't stopping her. In fact Vicki was nicely rested enjoying the sunshine, the countryside and the delicate touches she was recieving.

Caroline lightly kissed Vicki's thighs her tongue licking the soft skin, a prelude to what she had planned.

She hoisted Vicki's skirt up higher, her lower half now fully exposed. She gave little kisses to the front of her underwear, her tongue tracking down the front like she was chasing her crack.

Hmmm moaned Vicki to the feeling of wet warm tongue licking her, separated only by a thin piece of satin.

Ohhhh sighed Vicki,resting one hand on Caroline's over dyed hair the other behind her head propping it up.

She felt fingers trying to prise her knickers to one side, she adjusted herself, shuffling on the blanket.

Fingers were slid under the elastic, caressing the soft stubbled hairs of her mound, she'd left unshaven since she'd finished filming a few days prior. She could feel Caroline's warm heavy breath on her as her hand surveyed her, under her underwear.

Caroline tucked her thumbs in the waistband either side of Vickis knickers and started to work them down, she looked at Vicki for her acknowledgement, then pulled them further down her thighs. Vicki aided her by lifting her bum off the blanket, Caroline grasped them pulling them down over her knees down her shins and off over her feet.

She giggled as she spun them around over her finger and then dropping them on the grass beside her legs.

Vicki felt free, exposed but free in the warm sunshine and country side.

Her T shirt was in squeezing her top so she pulled that off as Caroline waited for her. She was now completely naked and looked amazing, so sexy lying on the blanket in the middle of no where.

Caroline carried on where she left off, kissing Vicki's pubic area, nibbling with little sexy bites, she pushed on her thighs as if asking Vicki to spread her legs which she did without hesitation, she knew how good most women she had met were good at satisfying her orally and Caroline looked very well experienced in this department.

Fingers were lightly traced over her pussy lips, her pussy was wet with anticipation.

Caroline liked to take her time with deliberate slow motions, teasing as she went.

Oh someone's excited she laughed that's good right?

Very good! said Vicky her head swimming with alcohol, heat and sex.

Caroline scooped up some of Vickis juice from between her lips and tasted it.

Hmmm you sure taste good

Vicki smiled at her.

Caroline bent forward her face planted between Vicki legs.

Vicki moaned loudly she felt free she could scream and no one would hear them, ohh fuck she screamed as Caroline's mouth met her cunt. Her nose parting her lips in preparation for her tongue.

Vicky looked down, all she could see was a pair of eyes looking back at her, her back arched as Caroline teased her clit.

Ohhhh, ohhh she whimpered as her clit was sucked between a warm pair of lips....tbc

By *rgasm4u69Man 4 weeks ago

Warrington

coventry

Vicki's body spasmed as Caroline's new licked and sucked on her, she was sighing and moaning as she was being pleasured.

A bizarre thing then happened Vicki couldn't recall if she was still in a dream, but she could hear tyres rolling across gravel behind her. Was it real, the sound was getting louder, no it must be a dream Caroline's still down there. Then the sound of an engine a rumbling V8 and it was getting louder and nearer. Vicki arched her head back to see something coming up the track followed by a cloud of dust, she looked down but Caroline wasn't flinching her eyes were looking at Vicki with a wild stare, then looking passed her, her tongue still lashing out on Vicki's cunt.

The engine grew louder then stopped what seemed just feet away, Vicki arched her head back as a light dust cloud passed over them.

She heard the door open then slam shut and boots dragging across the gravel, the dust cleared and upside down stood a man in jeans, check shirt, cowboy hat and boots looking down at them.

Caroline's head emerged from between Vickis legs.

Vicki couldn't make out what was going on, her head still a bit dizzy.

Looks like ya doin a number on this pretty lady Caroline.

Oh hi Marty

This was surreal.

Saw ya car up here and thought I'd come and see y'all right, but I can see that for myself

Oowee got yourself a nice piece o pussy there alright, yes indeedy

What's ya name pretty lady.

Vicki wanted someone to pinch or punch her to wake her up out of this mad dream she was in.

She opened her mouth but no words would come out.

Marty this is my friend Vicki, she's all the way over from the Uk just visitin. I'm showin her a good time

Marty lifted his hat up, pleased to meet ya ma'am.

Vicki couldn't speak nothing would come out

Ya sure are, looks like she's enjoyin it tooo!

It seemed everyone in this county knew everyone else.

Care to join us?

Well I should be gettin on told the wife I'd be up in the top field but what the hell, I'd love to watch if that's ok with the lady.

Vicki was stunned nothing would move.

I'm sure Vicki won't mind, and stuck her head back between Vicki's legs.

Marty came around the side and knelt down beside Vicki.

Oh I can see what ya doin there

He knelt up, unbuttoned his jeans and pulled his cock out and started to stroke it all the time surveying Vicki's body.

Caroline came up for air, ain't she just the prettiest thing you've ever seen?

Ain't that a fact...tbc

yeovil ish

By *oventry4biTV/TS 4 weeks ago

coventry

By *he-ProfessorMan 4 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *uju67123Woman 4 weeks ago

Kings lynn

By *xxx73Man 4 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *ob2Man 4 weeks ago

dungannon

Nr Cheltenham

By *angerous liasonMan 4 weeks ago

Here n there

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

Gets me so horny reading these catch up with Vicki! She is one horny girl

By *eeker of pleasureMan 4 weeks ago

manchester

By *af105Man 4 weeks ago

Newtownards

aylesbury

Middlewich

By *oth0712Man 4 weeks ago

cambridge

manchester

Warrington

By *D123Man 4 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Another fantastic element to the story!

By *leopatra 64Couple 4 weeks ago

Poole

By *eysham1979Man 4 weeks ago

preston

Burnham on Sea

By *enninemarkMan 4 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

near by

By *andaele50Couple 4 weeks ago

Fcuksville

nr rowde

Middleton

Has Caroline put something in the drink is this the end for our beautiful heroine xx

By *aul888Man 4 weeks ago

Hull

Great story

manchester

By *ot manMan 4 weeks ago

long eaton

Very good

Perth

Loving it

By *odgerMan 4 weeks ago

wirral

By *ob2Man 4 weeks ago

dungannon

stevenage

By *icki222TV/TS 4 weeks ago

Lincoln

coventry

Hands off Marty she's all mine.

Oh I can see ya gettin ya tongue right in there, she sure is the finest one ya brought up here in quite a while Caroline, cept for that little blonde Harlet, what was her name?

Caroline's face emerged from Vicki's crotch.

Christy?

Argh Christy that was it, right little floosey.

Don't know where ya gettin em but I sure ain't gonna stop yer bringin em up ere, highlight of ma week.

Marty stroked his cock harder as he watched her to the backdrop of birds and crickets.

Caroline moaned as her tongue inspected Vickis pussy. She sure tastes good

I bet she does, no finer taste that's for sure!

Vicki could hear Marty making noises,turned on by what he was seeing.

Oh jesus I think I'm gonna cum.

Caroline's face appeared once more.

That's gotta be a record for you Marty.

It's this young lady. Marty knelt up

Mind if I cum on those lovely boobs o yours?

Vicki felt numb she didn't even feel his string of sperm hitting her tits, even though he cried out loud as he was cumming.

Arghhhh... there ya go missy, a string of cum lay across her chest, I just had to.

He stroked his cock milking the last few drops that dropped onto the blanket she was laying on.

Marty put his wet cock back into his jeans and zipped them up.

Right I'd best be headin back, there's meat loaf and an ice cold beer with my name on it waiting for me.

Don't take too long now! Ya get me in all sorts o bother.

Ok Marty see ya.

Nice to have met ya young lady, he tapped her arm. His calling card was now running off her boobs and dripping onto the blanket.

He got up and headed back to his truck.

Jees whatta fine peace o pussy he mumbled as he opened the pick up trucks door and climbed in.

Caroline knelt up pulling her top up and over her head, she then stood up pulling down her shorts and pants

She looked at Vicki laying in a daze.

She walked to the car and opened the door, pulling something from the door pocket and closed the door.

Vicki tilted her head back as Caroline's now naked walked back to her smiling waving a sex toy in front of her face.

Let's have a little fun huh?

She straddled Vickis head then got on her knees into a 69 position and lowered herself onto Vickis face.

Ohh go for it girl.

Vicki began to lick her, her clit was pierced with two rings, Vickis tongue was playing with.

Ohhh fuck that's it, oh god you're good, very good, fuckin Helen was right. Ooooo

Caroline teased the vibrator over Vicki's clit, and ran it over her now very wet, very dilated pussy, she rub it Aling her crack picking up Vickis juice and saliva, she put it to her mouth and sucked it.

Arghhh fuck that feels so good, yeah get that tongue right in. She spread Vicki's pussy lips with her finger and thumb and inserted her toy, it went in with ease.

Vicki's oral skills had her body going into spasms, Caroline whimpered in a high pitched tone. She thrust her toy ever harder into Vicki...tbc

coventry

The two were making enough noise to drown out the local wildlife, both moaning and screaming in equal measure. For her age Caroline was quite supple her body contorting into different shapes as Vicki pleasured her.

Fuck...ohh fuck she screamed, Vicki had her climaxing.

Don't stop..don't stop...fuck..ooooh...fuckkkk

Vicki could feel her body shaking violently as her clothes max took hold.

Hmmmmmmm she screamed

Vicki's tongue went into overdrive

Caroline gave out a high pitched scream...no...no..ohhh fuckkkk. Her breathing heavy and fast.

Vicki waited for the flood of cum to erupt from her but nothing just quivering that seems to emanate from her pussy and down her legs. She collapsed on top of Vicki trying to get her breath back.

They both lay there for what seemed five minutes till Caroline had recovered enough to climb off Vicki.

She lay down beside her and kissed her passionately on the lips.

Fuck how do ya do that?

Oh honey I've never had an orgasm that intense before, not even Bobby can make me cum that good.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Oh honey I ain't never lettin you go.

She tapped Vicki on the stomach. Come on your turn.

Get on yer hands and knees.

Ok

Vicki rolled over and got on all fours.

Caroline playfully slapped her arse,

Can't promise but hopin to return the favour, I know Christy likes this.

Vicki felt Carolines hands on her arse and roughly pull her cheeks apart.

Oh that is pretty

Next she felt a warm wet tongue licking her, teasing her arsehole.

You like that sweetie?

Oh god yeah.

Oh that's good.

Again her tongue teased around her hole, pressing into it trying to gain access.

Her sex toy slipped out and fell on the blanket, she picked it up and rubbed it around her now lubed bum.

Vicki felt the end being pushed into her arse, she tried to relax as Caroline applied more force, it slipped in.

They're ya go she said with a very satisfied tone.

Vicki got down on her elbows and spread her knees further apart, her arse now up in the air.

Caroline pushed her toy further,surprised how well Vicki was takin it.

Oh my ya takin it all.

Feel good?

Feels fucking wonderful.

I definitely ain't lettin you go now...tbc

By *lugoneMan 4 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *xxx73Man 4 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Warrington

By *pagedMan 4 weeks ago

Doncaster

Everyone just loves vicki

By *D123Man 4 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

aylesbury

manchester

manchester

By *ob2Man 4 weeks ago

dungannon

Hull

Burnham on Sea

By *af105Man 4 weeks ago

Newtownards

huddersfield/manchester

cheltenham

Somewhere near

Remind me. Where was Vicki's fresh start from.

By *odgerMan 4 weeks ago

wirral

Lincoln

I have to say I’d much rather have a cock in mine but one cums in handy when cock isn’t available

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 08/05/24 15:06:08]

stevenage

walsall

cambridge

nr rowde

By *elbyfuntimesMan 4 weeks ago

Selby

near by

preston

manchester

Nr Cheltenham

By *aughtywifeyWoman 4 weeks ago

close

Middlewich

Poole

Perth

By *ob2Man 4 weeks ago

dungannon

By *ii12vwMan 4 weeks ago

Haverhill

By *uscious lips3Woman 4 weeks ago

cambridge

cheltenham

coventry

With a helpful hand rubbing her clit Vicki could feel that familiar feeling welling up within her.

Caroline's new pulled out the toy sucking on the end before sliding it back in.

Oh that feels so fucking good.

Is baby enjoyin it?

God yeah!

Hmmm your takin it all honey how fuckin horny.

Hmm I'm gonna cum oh god.

Caroline forced her toy harder and faster

Fuck..fuck hmmmm

Come on baby! Come for mama!

Ohhhhh hmmmm

Vicki's pussy exploded,streams of cum squirting from her.

Oh yeah screamed Caroline feeling the warm liquid spraying into her hand.

Cum for me girl!

Oh that's it, Vicki sprayed like a left on hose.

Oooh wee

Vicki panted, her face hot and red buried in the blanket that was now wet with hers and Marty's cum.

Oh baby uttered Caroline as the last of Vickis juice ejected from her over the blanket.

She slipped her toy from Vickis arse and rubbed it over her wet pussy.

Vicki was regaining her breath, her head raised, the heat and her climax making her head swim.

Caroline moved around and laid down next to Vicki.

She put her hand on the back of Vicki's head her hair wet with sweat pulling her face down onto hers and kissed her on the lips, her tongue darting into Vickis mouth.

She pulled Vicki on top of her as they rolled around over the blanket, two naked women in a passionate embrace.

Vicki rolled off Caroline, laying on her back, the sun baking down on them.

Caroline pulled a long blade of grass and teased it around Vicki's mouth, down her chin and down into her boobs, flicking it over her nipples, she leant up the n her elbow and teased it down Vickis stomach and between her legs. They both giggled.

S'pose we'd better be headin back, Donald will be wonderin where we got to.

Vicki could have laid there forever.

Yes I suppose so.

I do hope you join us Vicki!

It was tempting but Vicki was missing home, she didn't know why, it was cold, miserable and wet back home but she felt alone here despite Caroline's attentions she didn't know if she'd fit into this lifestyle.

I'll let you know soon I promise.

Ok I won't push it any further, but you've made friends here already, they lurve ya Vicki.

Vicki just smiled as she started to dress.

Caroline got up and dressed as Vicki helped her clear up.

She squeezed the cork back into the half empty bottle of champagne and carried it with the cum covered blanket over to the car.

Better not forget this said Caroline picking up her cum covered toy.

No wouldn't be good.

They shoved everything in the boot, the heat escaping from inside the car was like opening an oven door,Vicki stepped into the car, the heat was stifling.

Ooo wee

Let me get the air conditioning on.

She switched on the ignition and after a minute or so, an ice cold blast emitted from the vents, Vicki directed it to her face..tbc

Warrington

Haverhill

coventry

Caroline put her sun glasses on,selected drive and pulled down the dusty track.

Oh honey I really enjoyed that!

Yeah me too.

Don't suppose we'll be needing these now!!

Vicki pulled out a couple of pills from her shorts pocket, they sat in her palm as she showed them to Caroline.

Caroline pretended to be concentrating on her driving , she glanced over at Vickis hand.

What..what are they honey?

Don't know Caroline they're not mine, I don't take pills, well except hayfever tablets when i need to.

I...I don't understand.

I found them in the bottom of my champagne glass.

Caroline glanced over at her hand again, guilt written all over her face.

Well?

Oh ok honey, they're just relaxants that's all, thought you might need something to help ya that's all.

Yeah I guess they were.

But you...

I'm an actress don't forget.

Question is why?

Oh honey I get so lonely.

But you've got everything, money, a massive house, lifestyle, what more do you need.

Sex, Vicki.

I miss the intimacy.

But you and Donald?

Me and Donald? It's all a show dahlin. We haven't had relations, sexual relations for years.

But I thought you had a boob job done for him?

Oh yeah that lasted all of a couple of months, he likes the younger women.

That would explain it Vicki thought.

No were more like brother and sister these days I'd never leave him though...tbc

Burnham on Sea

By *ob2Man 4 weeks ago

dungannon

nr rowde

Somewhere near

Another great twist

stevenage

By *enticar7Man 4 weeks ago

moreton in marsh

Time to head home Vicki!

near by

manchester

By *xxx73Man 4 weeks ago

Basingstoke

cheltenham

By *angerous liasonMan 4 weeks ago

Here n there

Middlewich

Warrington

manchester

By *D123Man 4 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Perth

cambridge

By *odgerMan 4 weeks ago

wirral

By *af105Man 4 weeks ago

Newtownards

Nr Cheltenham

By *uscious lips3Woman 4 weeks ago

cambridge

aylesbury

By *ob2Man 4 weeks ago

dungannon

By *aughtywifeyWoman 4 weeks ago

close

walsall

Haverhill

long eaton

Poole

yeovil ish

coventry

The rest of the journey was more or less pretty quiet,awkward silences till they got into town where Caroline pointed out a couple of restaurants the stars always ate at. All the time Vicki was there she only saw one celebrity and she didn't even know him.

They arrived back at the big gates again which whirred open. Caroline drove slowly up the drive to the garage and stopped the car.

They both got out and went into the house, the dogs came to greet them. It was quiet.

No Donald?

Oh no honey he'll be at his club till later.

Oh right, club?

Don't ask honey I never do!

Oh ok.

Erm is it ok to go and grab a shower,she looked down at her top it was sticking to her through the heat and deposits left.

Sure honey I'll fix you up a drink for when you come back down.

Lovely!

Vicki made her way up the stairs she could hear Caroline on the phone, she stopped halfway up.

Yeah she's a natural we've gotta get her on board.

Vicki got caught out as Caroline came to the living room door and looked up the stairs at Vicki eaves dropping on her conversation.

Caroline smiled at her then shut the door.

Vicki felt a bit embarrassed and trotted the next few steps to the landing. She went into her bedroom, she could hear Caroline's voice through the open window,she was walking down the garden talking on the phone and admiring Donald's gardening skills, stopping to smell the beautiful roses lining the pathway to the pool.

She couldn't make out what she was saying but the way she shut the door it was obviously about her.

Caroline turned around and looked up at the window, Vicki darted backwards hiding behind the thick blinds.

Vicki decided it was futile she couldn't hear what she was saying properly anyway and a cool shower was more than inviting.

She stripped off she could smell Caroline and Marty on her clothes, she threw them in her case and stepped into the en suite bathroom and turned on the shower.

The water warmed up but felt a lot hotter on her slightly burnt skin, she turned it down to a more invigorating cooler temperature and stepped in.

AHH.. AHH she sighed as the water hit her tender skin, she was burnt more than she thought, the shaded natural light in the bathroom making Ng her look as red as a lobster.

Jesus she mumbled looking at the only parts that didn't catch the sun, namely her neck which looked bright white against her face, no need for cans of fake tan here although she betted Caroline would have a stash of it somewhere for the winter months..tbc

cheltenham

Middleton

Will she be convinced to stay

coventry

The rest of the journey was more or less pretty quiet,awkward silences till they got into town where Caroline pointed out a couple of restaurants the stars always ate at. All the time Vicki was there she only saw one celebrity and she didn't even know him.

They arrived back at the big gates again which whirred open. Caroline drove slowly up the drive to the garage and stopped the car.

They both got out and went into the house, the dogs came to greet them. It was quiet.

No Donald?

Oh no honey he'll be at his club till later.

Oh right, club?

Don't ask honey I never do!

Oh ok.

Erm is it ok to go and grab a shower,she looked down at her top it was sticking to her through the heat and deposits left.

Sure honey I'll fix you up a drink for when you come back down.

Lovely!

Vicki made her way up the stairs she could hear Caroline on the phone, she stopped halfway up.

Yeah she's a natural we've gotta get her on board.

Vicki got caught out as Caroline came to the living room door and looked up the stairs at Vicki eaves dropping on her conversation.

Caroline smiled at her then shut the door.

Vicki felt a bit embarrassed and trotted the next few steps to the landing. She went into her bedroom, she could hear Caroline's voice through the open window,she was walking down the garden talking on the phone and admiring Donald's gardening skills, stopping to smell the beautiful roses lining the pathway to the pool.

She couldn't make out what she was saying but the way she shut the door it was obviously about her.

Caroline turned around and looked up at the window, Vicki darted backwards hiding behind the thick blinds.

Vicki decided it was futile she couldn't hear what she was saying properly anyway and a cool shower was more than inviting.

She stripped off she could smell Caroline and Marty on her clothes, she threw them in her case and stepped into the en suite bathroom and turned on the shower.

The water warmed up but felt a lot hotter on her slightly burnt skin, she turned it down to a more invigorating cooler temperature and stepped in.

AHH.. AHH she sighed as the water hit her tender skin, she was burnt more than she thought, the shaded natural light in the bathroom making Ng her look as red as a lobster.

Jesus she mumbled looking at the only parts that didn't catch the sun, namely her neck which looked bright white against her face, no need for cans of fake tan here although she betted Caroline would have a stash of it somewhere for the winter months..tbc

Hull

Keep it coming

coventry

She poured some shower gel into her hands, rubbed it together and gently smoothed it over her hot skin,the cold gel making her shiver slightly it felt so cold but as soon as it touched her skin it seemed to warm to her temperature.

She'd now aclimatised to the cool water cascading over her, she leant her head under the waterfall,the water felt warm down her cheeks as it passed over her hot head and skin,she stood there for what seemed ages, just letting the water do its thing she felt relaxed,today was certainly interesting and a better day than last night which she was trying desperately to get out of her mind.

She put her hands to her face and rubbed today's grime away, the water felt so nice so refreshing. She tipped some shampoo into her hands and rubbed it together into a creamy lather and ran it through her hair, it felt creamy and thick as she massaged it into her scalp, she didn't know why but Blondies heart of glass suddenly sprang into her mind and she started singing the lyrics, dancing, her feet splashing in the puddles of water in the bottom of the shower tray.

She pulled the hand piece off the rail and sang into it, like a microphone and lead, she was Blondie at that moment in time,quietly or so she thought.

She started to rinse the soapy water out of her hair,clumps of soap suds ran down her front and back.

Once I had a love and it was devine, soon found out I was losing my mind.

The soap suds cleared from her face and she screamed a loud scream dropping the handset.

There standing the other side of the glass was Caroline and Donald and both naked.

Shit she screamed.

They both laughed... Bravo..bravo do carry on.

Vicki stepped back as far as she could go against the wall of the shower, doing her best to cover her modesty with her hand, why? She didn't know, natural reaction she supposed.

Was telling Donald what fun we had this afternoon he said he was so sad to miss out and look at little face how can you refuse that?

What the fuck she thought, Donald was supposed to be at his club, he'd already sampled her last night although Caroline didn't know or did she? And the fact she reckoned they hadn't had a love life for years, was she deranged or just full of shit she couldn't make her mind up.

Was it the sun or was everyone here fucking loopy.

Vicki didn't know what to say she looked at them both, Donalds eyes were bigger than his modest cock, devouring her, fucking her without even touching her.

Come on let's go have some fun, said Caroline thrusting her hand inside the glass screen for Vicki to hold onto.

This was bonkers,

Sorry to scare ya honey but looked like ya was enjoyin yaself.

She was

Vicki took her hand.

There we go dahlin, that's it come play with ol' Donald and me before ya go.

They led Vicki still dripping wet out ofthe bathroom, out of her room, across the landing to their bedroom. Donald had gone on ahead and was laying on the bed his cock semi erect laying on his thigh.

That's it honey you get comfortable, she led Vicki to the bed.

Now just you lay down there next to Donald.

Vicki reluctantly got on the bed and laid down,her wet hair now cold on her face from the air conditioning.

That's ma girl,

She pulled up a wicker chair from the dressing table

Now I'll be right here watchin, just holler if ya need me to join in...tbc

Warrington

aylesbury

coventry

Don't be shy were all ol' friends now muttered Donald running his hand up and down her side like a creepy headmaster.

Take his cock, came the request from Caroline who had decided she was going to direct this little bizarre movie.

Vicki looked at her then at his cock.

Go on dahlin it don't bite,well unless you want it too he laughed.

Vicki took hold of it, lifting it off his thigh, Caroline leaned forward resting her elbows on her thighs to get a better look.

Donald stroked her wet hair with his fingers.

Jerk him Vicki!!

Vicki's hand clasped around his cock and nervously started to wank him, she could feel him growing in her hand.

Ohh that feels real good, he must have been excited at the prospect as precum appeared from his Japs eye, like a little jewel.

Donald touched her left breast in his soft massaging manner, it felt hot to the touch, she whinced slightly as his hand rubbed her burnt skin.

Vicki why don't ya taste that cock

She looked at Caroline again, Caroline raised her eyebrows and nodded as if permitting her.

She looked at Donald, his face all lit up.

I ain't gonna stop yer honey!

She wasn't really enjoying this but reluctantly for the umpteenth time got up onto her knees, her arse and pussy now facing Caroline.

Caroline got off the chair and came around the side of the bed next to Donald and knelt down on the floor, leaning over her husband.

Vicki looked at Caroline again before holding Donald's cock she licked the end like an ice cream before slowly putting her lips around the end.

Ohhh Mary, mother of jesus muttered Donald as she began to suck his cock.

Caroline moved in further her face almost touching Vicki's.

She stroked Vickis wet hair.

Hmm you enjoyin my husbands cock, hmm?

Vicki didn't answer and slowly went up and down his shaft with her closed lips.

Caroline looked upto her husband his head on the pillow, eyes closed and the biggest smile on his face.

Caroline kissed Vicki's cheek, Vicki stopped sucking Donald and Caroline kissed her, tasting her husband on Vicki's tongue. She urged her to carry on sucking him. Caroline rested her hand on her husband's thigh waiting for another taste..tbc

nr rowde

More twists than a country road

Somewhere near

manchester

Middlewich

By *xxx73Man 4 weeks ago

Basingstoke

By *af105Man 4 weeks ago

Newtownards

Nr Cheltenham

By *ob2Man 4 weeks ago

dungannon

walsall

Just wondering where this weird relationship is heading !

Can’t put this down at all

Need to see what twist n turn it takes next

huddersfield/manchester

near by

Brilliant

aylesbury

Warrington

Burnham on Sea

stevenage

Perth

Hull

Can't wait to find out where it goes next

preston

Middleton

Can’t wait to see how much money she got

manchester

By *D123Man 4 weeks ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

cambridge

long eaton

I’d love to actually watch this happen

By *lugoneMan 3 weeks ago

rathmicheal

By *ralnothing OP   Man 3 weeks ago

coventry

Ooh she's sucking that cock sooo good, looks like you've had your birthday present early honey!

Caroline grabbed her wet hair again pulling her face to hers,she sank her tongue into Vickis mouth,probing everywhere, suck ma tongue honey.

Vicki did as asked replacing Donald's cock with her tongue which to be honest wasn't that much smaller.

Hmmm now ya gettin me all horny.

Donald watched in amazement his wife and their guest, he'd got used to her bringing home the odd waif and stray, normally young men she'd make him watch and occasionally join in with but this was different, Vicki was different more classy in a perverted way more sexy.

I wanna see more of that gorgeous little tight pussy o yours,wanna show ma husband what we got upto this afternoon. Shall we show him?

Vicki just nodded in acceptance.

Turn around honey and get on all fours.

Vicki obliged, her pink pussy nestled between her legs straddling Donald's legs.

Ain't that just the cutest thang you've set eyes on?

Donald leaned forward to touch her.

Ah ha wait ya turn Ladies first.

Caroline spat on her fingers and massaged it into Vickis lips,spreading it over

Oh jesus said Donald stroking his cock.

Ain't those lips suckable,she tastes so sweet too. Oh course Donald already knew.

Cute little asshole too.

Caroline spat on her fingers again rubbing it into Vicki s arse,running her finger over her puckered starfish.

Caroline got up and buried her face between Vicki s legs eating her.

Oh honey she tastes so fucking good.

Vicki could feel her tongue, nose and chin nuzzling into her.

She stuck two fingers into her finger fucking her hard. She pulled them out leaving Vicki's pussy wide open

Caroline sat up and pushed her thumb into Vickis arse with one hand and fingered her with the other like a demented animal.

Vicki wasn't enjoying it,she was thinking of her flight home tomorrow truth be known.

Suddenly Caroline's fingers were removed and her face appeared at Vicki's.

Don't go away Hun, got a treat for ya.

Her face disappeared below the bed ,Vicki could hear a drawer being opened.

Ah here she is, a large black strap in cock was placed in front of Vicki's face as the drawer was closed again.

The end was pushed into Vickis face while she felt another pair of fingers exploring her,they were shaking, obviously Donald was pleasuring himself while pleasuring her.

Hmmm taste that baby, s'pose yaw used to cocks this size

Caroline helped push it into Vickis s mouth, it stretched her mouth making her gag, all the time Caroline stroked her wet hair.

Vicky gagged again which bizarrely turned Caroline on so much she tried to push it further till Vicki was almost sick.

Vicki just wanted them to hurry up, get on with their weird, perverse little game.

The cock was pulled from her mouth as Caroline's new stood up and put it on

How do I look guys?

She danced around the bed,the big rubber cock almost dwarfing her thin frame and plastic tits she looked grotesque.

She playfully slapped Vicki's arse which stung, get that ass over here her tone changed.

Vicki moved around to the edge of the bed and she felt the head of the cock being pushed against her pussy...tbc

By *ipper truckMan 3 weeks ago

near by

Just do it Vicki,you will be out of there soon

By *ucksguy2000Man 3 weeks ago

aylesbury

By *itboyslim2Man 3 weeks ago

stevenage

By *aughtywifeyWoman 3 weeks ago

close

By *enninemarkMan 3 weeks ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *aul888Man 3 weeks ago

Hull

I bet she can't wait to get out of there

By *jspunkyMan 3 weeks ago

nr rowde

By *ob2Man 3 weeks ago

dungannon