FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > chance encounter

chance encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iquidgel OP   Man 2 weeks ago

gosport

she's sat on the bench early 40's ample and very curvy her honey blonde hair is mid lenth down her back there's no make up and her woolen grey dress is one piece her breasts look heavy and very free under the thin material they are wobbling as she talks and laughs.

her legs are slightly spread i can clearly see her amazing thighs and plain white knickers tight up against her cunt mound i'm transfixed her male partner is sat next to her and there chatting away.

i need to approach, i want to approach and it's a public area so i do, she looks up and smiles at me her male partner immedietly and deliberately lifts her dress to expose her further and rests his hand on her gorgeous thigh.

it's clear they want the attention i say hello and the partner asks me to join them it's a lovely day and they'd love to chat, i deliberately drop my phone between her legs and ask permission to kneel to pick it up as i do her partner asks her to spread her legs further so i can enjoy the view she lifts her left leg onto the bench and exposes th full area of her cunt it looks amazing her partner caresses her thigh and touches her intimately

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy mamboMan 2 weeks ago

saltney

gosport

i can't take my eyes off her i gently lean forward i kiss her legs each side just above the knees to make contact, the material of her knickers is pulled tight against her cunt and is damp i can just make out her cunt.

her partner informs me she's full of his spunk and that they have had sex earlier and that if i want to fuck her they both expect me to cum clean her first i naturally agree.

By *SpiresMan 2 weeks ago

Lichfield

gosport

i kiss my way up her thighs, i can hear her pleasure she asks me to kiss her cunt i lean in and touch her with my nose i immedietly smell there sex so i gently lick her through the thin material for the taste it's amazing i can taste both spunk and there sex.

By *iv JonesMan 2 weeks ago

cardiff

Keep going

By *j and c 2Couple 2 weeks ago

mullingar

» Add a new message to this topic