FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Taboo Chance Encounter

Taboo Chance Encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inglepringlebedsuk OP   Man 4 weeks ago

Sandy

Just to clarify, this is entirely fictional, it has no basis in reality.

I had been with Jane for three years now and had always gotten on well with her twin brother, where we now saw each other like brothers and hung out as such either with Jane there as well or just the two of us.

One Friday evening, he arrived at our house for beers together while she went for a night on the town with her girlfriends. The night was just like any other with perhaps a few too many beers being d*unk, head to head gaming on the ps5 before sticking an action movie on TV while we continued drinking.

As he got up to use the toilet, he put his hand on my thigh as he pushed himself up, comically emphasizing the groan expected from someone far beyond his youthful 36 years. I can't explain it, but the touch of his hand on my thigh sent a small bolt of excitement through my body, a slight twitch occuring in my groin.

As he came back into the room, I made no mention of what had just happened despite having it occupying my every thought. I genuinely felt as if I had managed to keep it to myself, but apparently I was mistaken. Maybe three or four minutes after he had sat back down, I felt his hand beginning to stroke over my crotch. I feigned shock as I turned to him.

"Ummm, what's happening?" I asked him.

"What, you thought I didn't notice the look on your face when I grabbed your legs? That wasn't an accident!"

"I don't understand" This time, the confused look on my face was a lot more genuine, unsure what was about to happen despite the thoughts that had just been going through my head.

He looked directly into my eyes, beginning to explain things in a deep yet comforting voice. "Jane doesn't have any idea not only that I'm bi, but that I've had sex with three of her boyfriends in the past when they were together. With those three, I was able to do it in less than a month of them getting together, but I could see that you two will go the distance so I chose to wait. Times up though if you are interested."

Incredibly, I managed to control myself from screaming out yes instantly. Instead, I tried to get some clarity.

"So you're wanting us to have sex? How do you mean? What are you talking about us doing?". I knew in my head what I was hoping his answer would be but I kept that to myself.

He shifted his position next to me so that his upper body was facing towards me. "Well, I thought we could start with this first..." His sentence trailing off as he leaned forward to place his lips against mine to kiss me. I didn't care if he meant to do so briefly, I was immediately swept away with the things happening.

I lifted one of my hands to touch his face, the other hand following his lead as I reached over and began stroking his cock through his jeans. Within mere seconds, out tongues were exploring each others mouths as we continued stroking our cocks, feeling as he got harder beneath my hand.

After a few minutes, I pulled back from him, my eyes glued to him as I began talking. "I've stood next to you in the pub toilet and had a quick glance. I never expected you to be as big as I'm feeling! I'm too excited to wait, I want to see it properly right now!"

He didn't need any further encouragement, moving from where he was sat on the sofa beside me so he could sit on the edge of the coffee table opposite me. Copying what the other was doing, we both slowly pulled out t shirts over our head, taking a couple of minutes to kiss, suck and lick each others nipples before once more enjoying another kiss before I pushed him back, telling him to continue.

My eyes didn't move from him once as he stood up, quickly undoing his belt, jeans button and zip before pushing both his boxers and jeans towards his ankles in one motion, his cock now standing proud and hard just a few inches from my face.

Tbc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Sandy

In the past, I had already experienced a few times sucking a cock and having a guy suck mine, but never before had I seen a cock like his! It was easily nine inches with a nice girth to go with it. As I looked at it, taking in the glistening tip and his shaved balls hanging underneath, I couldn't hold back any longer, leaning forward as I took the first 5 or 6 inches into my mouth, my lips creating a tight seal against him as I began moving my head back and forth along his shaft, my tongue working the underside of his cock inside my mouth as I did so.

I began playing with his balls in my hand, the sounds of pleasure coming from him spurring me on even more. I had been thankful he hadn't tried to push my head forward onto his cock with his hands because of my gag reflex, but in that moment I forgot all about it as I pushed myself onto him, all nine inches of that cock now filling my mouth and pushing against the back of my throat. It was something I had never done before and didn't feel it was the type of thing I would enjoy, but sitting on that sofa with my girlfriends brother's nine inch cock in my mouth, I discovered how much I became turned on as I gagged, coughed and spluttered over him. This newfound discovery gave me encouragement to continue, pulling back when I had to for some air before going right back to my mouth being entirely filled as I gagged over the responsible cock, entirely covering it along with the balls hanging below with a mix of salvia and slime.

After perhaps five minutes of doing this, I leant back in the chair, turning my head up to look at him. "Were you actually being serious? Do you really want us to fuck each other tonight?" The nod I received in reply sent shivers of excitement through my body, my cock rock solid under my jeans. I had just been gagging over this huge cock for the first time ever, and soon it will be inside me as I'm getting fucked. The fact that it was such a large cock as well, not to mention quite girthy, made the excitement so much more than if it had been any smaller.

He pulled me up from the sofa so we were stood face to face, mere inches from each other. As I pulled him towards me, I could feel the still spit covered tip of his cock as it rubbed against my own beneath my jeans as we once more kissed. With even more passion than our previous kisses, we simultaneously got to work, my hand closing around his cock before stroking from the tip to his body while he got to work removing the remainder of my clothes, both of us now standing naked in the living room wanking each other off and kissing.

A minute or two later, he placed his hands against my chest as he pushed my backwards onto the sofa again before kneeling on the floor between my legs and getting straight down to sucking my cock.

He hadnt told me how many guys he had been with, but based on his skills I would have guessed it had been more than just Janes other ex boyfriends.

I decided I had no reason to lie, I may as well just be honest with him considering what he was doing. "You can't ever tell anyone but this is the best blowjob of my life! Even your sister can't suck cock like you." This information seemed to make him happy as he began increasing the speed, intensity and noises he was making. I have no idea how, but in a record breaking level of self control, I got him to stop sucking me before he made me cum. My excitement had been building for a while now at the thought of us fucking each other and I couldn't wait any longer.

I looked him in the face as I said "enough foreplay, it's time for the main event. I've never had a guy fuck me before so you get to be the first, but I get to fuck you to start with." He replied saying he had no problem with that as I stood up, wanting to waste no more time before being inside him. He had other plans however, telling me he wanted us to move upstairs so we could fuck in the bed Jane and I shared. The thought of that got to me even more, thinking back to lunchtime that very same day where I had fucked Jane from behind as she was bent over the bed. And now, only a few hours later, I was about to do the same to her brother.

As he leaned down to retrieve his backpack he frequently had with him, it became apparent to me that he had planned this all along as I watched him unzip the main compartment before pulling out a bottle of lube.

"Does Jane still tell you to wear a condom or does she let you cum inside her" he asked me. His cock twitched as I told him that his sister got filled with my cum.

"Fancy doing the same thing as well?" By this point, I was so turned on I would have agreed to anything.

"We need to get upstairs now so I can fuck you and fill your arse the same way as I do with your sister" I said excitedly as we began walking towards to living room door before I suddenly remembered our clothes which were still strewn all over the floor.

"Don't worry about them, we will be done, back down here and dressed ea before she gets home" he said to me before taking my hand and leading me upstairs to my bedroom.

Once inside, he sat on the edge of the bed, positioning me in front of him so he could once more suck my cock as he opened the bottle of lube, squirting some into his hands before removing my cock from his mouth so he could apply the still cold lube over me, a shiver of combined shock from the cold and excitement running through my body.

Once my cock was completely lubed up, he looked at me while asking me what position I wanted him in. It wasn't just the things we had been doing that had made my cock hard, it was also because of the way he looked. Not professional model attractive, but certainly a lot better looking than the majority of guys who lived in the area. A defined jawline with permanent designer stubble, piercing blue eyes and lips that were full enough to be considered kissable but not too much that he looked feminine. His body was that of an athlete. Not where it was slim and toned like that of a runner or gymnast. He had defined muscles like you would see on a rugby player. There he was, laying on his back on his sister's bed with me between his legs, my cock pointing to his arse as he told me to get inside him and fuck him. There was a lot less resistance as I pushed into him, questioning him if he had been fucked by quite a few blokes. As I continued to slowly push into his arse which was still tight anyway, he replied, telling me "with normal guys, it's only me fucking them. The only people I let fuck me are guys who are seeing my sister", an occasional moan of pleasure escaping from his lips as he spoke.

The thought of this was a huge turn on for me, knowing that I was now one of very few guys that had fucked him. Once I was entirely inside him, I began to thrust in and out, slowly to begin with so I was able to talk at the same time.

"Did you ever keep in touch with them after Jane and them broke up?" I asked him.

"Oh, dont you doubt it even for a second! I've stayed in touch with every single one of them and meet up with them all now and again. Why do you think I was late today? I got one of them to fuck me as preparation for this!"

"Did you get him to cum inside you?"

"Absolutely!" He replied. "While he was fucking me, I was telling him about how I was gonna come here tonight, how you were the only one out of them I could see getting married to Jane and how I was gonna get us to fuck each other tonight". The thought of him telling another man that as he was getting fucked was driving me wild

Tbc

Sandy

I made the choice to take things even further by trying something. I had a gut feeling he would go for it now that i had found out all this stuff about him, but there is always a risk of uncertainty.

As I continued screwing his arse, I leant to my side, down to where the bedside table was. It was perfect that we had started fucking on Jane's side of the bed because it now meant I could grab one of her toys from the drawer. Pulling out one of her dildos, I pulled my arm back from the drawers before holding it above him, letting him look at it as I fucked him before I once more started talking.

Earlier today I was fucking your sister right where you are. I found her fucking herself with this very dildo before I took over. I put it back in the drawer without cleaning it so her juices are still on it. I want you to suck it and taste your sister while I fuck you". Slightly surprisingly, he didn't need any more directions as he immediately grabbed my hand to pull it towards him, obviously wanting me to hold it while he was sucking.

I couldn't believe it! I was now pounding hard and fast into him while looking at him sucking his sisters pussy juices off a dildo! I couldn't hold back any longer, pulling the dildo out of his mouth before telling him that I was about to cum just as the first wave shot out of me, one after another pumping inside him, each blast making the grin on his face spread wider and wider!

With my cock still inside him, his arse filled with my cum to the point it was dripping out of him, he looked at me, telling me that it was his turn now. He wasn't expecting, however, for me to say "absolutely, but I'm gonna be in control." When he didn't protest, I told him to get onto the bed properly and put his head on his sister's pillow. I stood next to the bed looking down at him, thinking to myself how it was a shame he hadn't tried to do this a lot sooner. Remembering the way he had prepared me previously, I copied as I bent forward to take him back into my mouth, thinking of all the different ways his sister would suck my cock before doing the same to him. Eventually, I snapped back to the task at hand, my attention having been shifted elsewhere briefly. While I continued with his cock down my throat, albeit as I slowed my speed down a lot as I reached over to the bottle of lube, bringing it once more to use, squirting a generous amount into my hand. Choosing in my mind first, I reached behind myself before beginning to massage the lube over my arse, even beginning to enjoy doing so, briefly lifting my head from his cock to tell him that I was about to put one and then two fingers inside myself to prepare while I was sucking him. As I pushed the first finger into me, I let out a muffled moan, the vibrations of my voice and throat providing more pleasure for him. As I was stood there bent over my own bed, one of my fingers in my cock, my girlfriends brothers cock in my mouth, I started forming the image of how it would appear looking on, realising how much I would enjoy us being filmed so I could wank off over it another time. As my mind raced, he took hold of my head to pull me away from his cock, telling me he was not far from cumming and wanted me to stop. I did as I was asked, remaining bent over him as I began pushing a second finger inside me, gasps of pleasure and enjoyment, my fingers stretching my own arse in readiness.

By *ubFTMTV/TS 4 weeks ago

Swindon

Sandy

Once I had spent a few minutes fingering my own arse while he watched, I looked at him and asked if he was enjoying watching me.

"It is so fucking hot! I've had a wank thinking about this happening loads of times, even a few times in your toilet".

"Bet you wished you had just gone for it instead of settling for just a wank" I said with a cheeky grin and a wink.

"Yeah, but I haven't got to fuck you yet," the clear sound of lust and desperation in his voice.

He was absolutely right, probably having no clue also about how much I wanted his cock in me too. I gave his cock one last lick and suck of the tip before standing upright as I removed my fingers from myself. Climbing onto the bed, I positioned myself above him with my legs either side, sitting directly on him with his solid cock sitting between my arse cheeks as I bent forward and kissed him. As out tongues continued to dart in and out of each others mouths, I reached down beneath us and took his cock in my hand, lifting it up to aim it towards my cock. As the tip of that magnificent cock finally pressed against my arsehole, I let out the first of many gasps of pleasure into his mouth as we kissed before I started to go for it.

Lowering myself onto his cock, feeling it push into my arse further and further as I came to a surprising discovery. Once or twice in the past, I had thought about actually doing this anyway, and always had in my head that it would be somewhat painful, but now I was finding out it wasn't the case! With each inch I lowered myself down onto, once more my cock was getting harder and harder as I enjoyed every second of it.

Once I had eventually gotten to the point where I was physically sitting on him, my arse cheeks against his legs with his entire cock inside me, I stopped kissing him as I sat upright above him.

As I began slowly moving up and down on his cock, occasionally switching to grinding against him (something I loved Jane doing), I began asking him questions. I'm not sure why, but with each question I asked him, i then got more into what I was doing as he answered me, coming up with even kinkier questions.

"Do you like being the first to fuck and fill my arse?"

"It is so fucking good!!! Out of all her ex's that I've fucked, you are the only one that has managed to take all of me!"

"If I had said you had to use a condom, would you have still tried fucking me without?"

"I would have let you watch me put one on but I would have wanted to fuck you doggy so I could pull it off behind you and then fuck you. Too late to have a problem once you feel me cum inside you."

"Would you rather fuck another bloke or would you prefer fucking your sister's fella?"

"Usually I wouldn't care who it was, but after this I would definitely choose fucking you if I could"

I began moving further up and down his cock, getting to the point I was going back and forth from just before his foreskin and then back with his entire cock inside me.

"How long have you wanted to fuck me" I asked him.

"I've wanted my cock in you since the day I met you!"

Thinking back, I remembered meeting him the first time during one of their family BBQs next to a wooded area.

"If I had said that day to come for a stroll so we could get to know each other and then said I wanted us to fuck hidden in the woods, would you have gone for it?"

"I would have had your trousers down sucking your cock before you finished the sentence. We would have gone back to the bbq with everyone with our arses filled with cum!"

"You said you've wanked thinking about fucking me, have you ever had a wank thinking about fucking your sister?"

"I've wanked over that ever since I was a teenager!! But now I can think about fucking you before later fucking my sister as well."

As he finished answering the question, there came the sound of a female clearing her throat which caused me to sit upright so I could look behind me to see.

I wasn't expecting to see that though!

Tbc

Sandy

There we both were, Janes brother and me on the bed naked with his cock fully inside me while we both looked at the doorway in shock.

Standing there in the open door was Jane. My girlfriend, his sister. One of the straps on her top had been pulled down to expose one of her breasts so she could pinch, twist and pull on her nipple. Her skirt and panties had been slid down, landing around her feet in a pile as her other hand was between her legs, going between rubbing her clit and slipping one or two fingers inside herself as she stared at the two of us as we sat frozen in shock.

As she continued staring at us, she continued playing with herself with one hand but the other hand dropped away from her exposed breast, allowing her brother to have his first look at her breast, made even better now her nipple was standing fully erect where she had been playing with it.

With her one free hand, she pulled the loose fitting top over her head leaving her stood there entirely naked just as he and I were. As she began slowly moving over to us, she began talking to us both which snapped us out of our trance.

"If I had known this was going to be happening tonight, I would have stayed home instead! I only went out so you two could enjoy some alone time. If I knew I could have joined in, I would have stayed!"

"Wait, what?" her brother asked in confusion.

"Did you seriously think I had no idea you had been fucking the guys I was with? I set up cameras in the bedroom and living room so I could either watch the recordings later by myself or, like I did on two different times, watch it happening live on some blokes TV while I was being fucked by a group of them!"

I was looking at her with a combination of pure disbelief and intense lust. She walked to the side of the bed next to us, her fingers still being put to work between her legs before taking her brother's hand and placing it on her breast as she pulled my head towards her so we could kiss.

As she pulled back from me afterwards, she looked me in the eyes and asked if she tasted familiar, which I told her I didn't understand what she meant.

"You didn't think you were the only one having fun tonight, did you? I know how my brother does things so I know for sure you've sucked his cock by now, right?" I responded that I had before she continued. "I wasn't actually out with the girls tonight! Maybe once a month, I get all dressed up and tell you I'm seeing the girls. I actually go to someone's house where there's at least five guys already there waiting for me. Usually I will suck them all, let them all fuck me in the pussy and arse and let them cum in me before I cum home and fuck you!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing! Or even the effect it was having on me! The whole time she had been there with us, I had been sat completely still on top of her brother even though I still had his cock inside me. As I listened to her talking, I began moving up and down, riding her brother's cock right there next to her as her brother went back and forth between both of her tits, her fingers moving with more intensity as she continued talking to us.

"Tonight was the most I've ever had there, 15. Before I had a check at the camera feed, nothing major had happened. I was just laying on the floor using some toys to fuck myself while they watched and covered me in cum. When I check the camera, I got to see you gagging on my brother's cock and it drove me crazy! I sucked all 15 cocks twice each and swallowed every drop. Normally I would have let them fuck me as well, but I chose to only be grateful to the host and let him fuck my arse bareback so I get filled. I wanted to come back and fuck you once you were done!"

The image in my head of her possibly being gang banged sent me crazy, immediately beginning to get faster, the size of the thrusts getting larger until eventually she was stood watching as I was using all of my effort riding her brother as she moved his hand away from her breasts, instead placing it between her legs to replace her own hand, allowing her brother to finger his sister while he was fucking her boyfriend.

With all this going on, it didn't take much longer before he was right at the edge, something I could fully notice. I took a chance to push him right over the edge as I lifted myself up so he had just the tip of his cock inside me before I took his face in my hand making sure he was looking right at me.

"If she is getting fucked by loads of strange men, I'm not letting her have a choice. Youre gonna cum inside me now for the first time, and we are then gonna get together occasionally to fuck each other again... Now cum in my arse and call me a slut!" With that, I slammed down onto him, finishing him off as I began to feel the first shots of cum into me, continuing to ride him as he unloaded, listening to both him and his sister calling me a dirty slit, telling me that a good slut will keep going to drain every last drop, eventually being called a very good little slut once he declared he couldn't cum anymore.

Tbc

Sandy

Once I lifted myself off his cock, the residual feeling off his cock inside me lingering, Jane took me by the shoulders and turned me so my back was towards her, the bed in front of me. Placing one hand on my my hip and the other against my upper back, she pushed forward to position me bending over, telling me she wanted to watch as I sucked her brother hard again, ignoring completely that my cock was still rock hard. I asked if, while I was doing so, could she be under me for to fuck, have her suck my cock or at least get her to wank me off, all of which she rejected, simply saying she had a plan.

After watching her boyfriend sucking her brother's cock for a minute or two, she then moved to stand behind me before dropping to her knees where she began licking my arse, her face pushed right against my arse as she licked her brothers cum out of me.

Once she felt it was complete, she returned to her spot next to me watching down, asking how I was getting on and if he was fully hard yet. It was at this point I realised what was coming up next when he was ready. Up until now, she had only ever seen his cock on a phone or TV screen, once he had started to go soft after fucking me or the part that was sticking out of my mouth. She hadn't yet seen how big he actually was, the thought of which got me excited! If she was going to see her brother's cock, I was going to make sure she saw it properly! In a muffled voice while I still had a full mouth, I told her he wasn't quite hard yet. This was met with yet another surprise for me as she walked over to her side of the wardrobe, opened it up and reached to the back before pulling out probably the largest dildo I had ever seen in my life! If this had been a direct model from an actual man, he would have needed to be around 10 feet at least.

Tbc

By *oth0712Man 4 weeks ago

cambridge

By *overOral0Man 4 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *lderWiserNowMan 4 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *avidking73Man 4 weeks ago

Barnet

By *igerman23Man 4 weeks ago

hayes

Wow

By *rdiscreet327Man 4 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

This is amazing. Love your work op. Can’t wait for more.

Sandy

This thing would have been two feet easily, two balls of the same ratio down at the bottom. The colour of it would have been similar to my skin tone, the detail on the veins was incredible! Who ever designed this thing was an artist!

She walked to the other side of the bed, placing it halfway down before stepping onto the bed herself but not directly beside the dildo. As she stood upright on the bed, she looked down to see her naked brother with his cock in her boyfriends mouth. She looked at her brother's face, telling him in a stern yet still sexy voice "you can't tell anyone about this ever, do you understand?"

Instead of a simple yes, he replied by saying "if I'm sworn to secrecy, I want to fuck you as well!"

She had clearly thought avoid this, answering instantly "if it's secret, we will all be fucking each other right through the night!" This was instantly accepted by her brother, with an immediate reward being given to him as she stood above his head before dropping to her knees, pushing her already soaking pussy against her brother's face for him to lick.

I'm completely aware how amazing she tastes. I can get hard just by thinking about it! It was obvious he agreed with me due to the sounds he was making.

I shifted my position, not once taking his cock out of my mouth. I moved from the side of the bed so I could lie on my front at the end of the bed between his legs, so I could look up to see her sitting on his face as I continued.

Eventually, I could tell he was fully hard. It was not time for her to see his cock properly as I lifted my head up, pointing it upwards by the base for her to see. After looking down at his monstrous dick, she instantly jumped up from his face, slapping him on the chest as she said to him "fucking hell! I had no idea you had a cock that big!!" Wrapping her hand tight around it, she started off by stroking it a few times before demonstrating one of her most impressive talents. Unlike me, she has absolutely zero gag reflex which was proven as she bent forward, every inch of her brothers cock instantly disappearing between her lips. After spending around a minute demonstrating to her brother where I had learned to suck cock, she sat back up, letting him know she would be coming back to that later.

Quickly climbing on top of him with the lips of her pussy resting against the shaft of his cock, it became obvious who was in control now.

"If you had told me you wanted to fuck me when we were teenagers and I knew you had a cock like this, I would have got you to fuck me any chance we got!" I watched on as she lifted herself up while using one hand to point his cock up to her. I couldn't help myself and began stroking my cock as I continued watching, her scream of pleasure as she dropped down, taking all his cock into her. The grip I had on my cock became tighter as I looked at them. She was sat there with his cock inside her, the same cock that has not long before been inside me. His arms were reaching up as he used his fingers to tease her nipples, realising quickly that she enjoyed a bit of pain as he began pinching them harder before pulling on them. Unable to hold back any longer, I moved to the side of the bed next to his head, my cock just next to his face. This was an opportunity he jumped at, greedily beginning to lick and suck my cock as Jane looked down at him as he did so before beginning to slowly start rocking back and forth.

"Fuck me your cock is huge! It feels fucking amazing!!! I should rent you out to my mates so you can fuck them as well!!"

Almost simultaneously, Jane and I locked eyes while she continued rocking against his cock. Swapping to a more gentle and loving voice, she got straight to the point. "Baby, you've had a turn being on your own with him tonight, would you mind going in the other room so we can have a bit of family time on our own as well?" I began thinking how normally people class family time as a meal together or something, not fucking each other, but it turned me on so I agreed, making my way towards the door.

As I was leaving the room, Jane looked back over her shoulder, saying to me "I know you're gonna have a wank listening to us, but don't make yourself cum!" before going right back to what she was doing.

Standing in the kitchen next door, I could hear everything that was happening. I could hear how wet she was against his cock, I could hear the slap of flesh on flesh as they fucked, the sounds of them kissing, the moans and screams of pleasure. Thankfully, our house was a detached that backed onto a small forest so we didn't need to worry about anyone hearing the things she was saying.

"Fuck yea! Fuck your sister hard! Pound her tight pussy! Show me how bad you've wanted to fuck me for so long! Show me how you fucked my man! I want you to pump your cum inside me! Breed your slut sister!" He had no idea she was a squirter and could put a fire hose to shame, so when I heard the sound of suprise from him, I knew it meant the bed was now completely soaked.

"Bloody hell Jane, if that's how much you squirt, I'm going to want to fuck you all the time! I can't believe how much of a little whore you secretly are!" This was the push she needed to go all out, the sounds getting faster and more intense as she fucked him harder and harder, telling him over and over to cum inside her until listened through the wall to the unmistakable grunts of a man cumming began. I kept listening as she seemed to copy my idea and continued riding him as he was cumming, driving me more and more crazy with the things she was saying.

"That's it, pump all your cum into your sister! Fill me up like you've always wanted to! Breed my tight pussy and make me your cum dump!"

Tbc

By *j and c 2Couple 4 weeks ago

mullingar

By *kivi Bi MaleMan 4 weeks ago

North Shields

please continue, it's one hell of a hot steamy story!!!

Sandy

Once the sounds of grunting and moaning had finally died down, Jane called for me to come back in, her instructions having been followed not to make myself cum with my cock still rock solid as I entered the room.

As I walked into the room, i was greeted by the sight of her still on top of him, his cock clearly still inside her as she was bent forward with their chests against each other as they kissed.

After a few seconds of me watching on, she looked back over her shoulder at me. "You already know he's bigger than you! He's just finished cumming in me but he's big enough to keep his cock inside me afterwards. Come over here and fuck my arse while I've got his cock in my pussy, I want to see if it gets him hard while he's in me!"

I loved the idea of this so excitedly climbed onto the bed with them. Rather than using the lube as her brother and I had done, I took a risk by trying to make her feel more like the little slut she had been calling herself. Bending over, I spat directly onto her puckered little hole, using one of my fingers to first get her wet before I pushed the head of my cock against her. The whole time up to then, they had both continued to kiss, only stopping when she felt my cock pressing against her.

"Wait, I didn't feel you put lube on me!"

"That's because I didn't. I found out tonight that you've been letting a bunch of blokes fuck you behind my back. If you are going to behave like a slut, I'm gonna treat you like one." With that, I pushed the first couple of inches into her. "Oh fuck, that hurts!" she shouted out with a obvious tone of voice indicating she was turned on because of it.

I remained still for a couple of seconds, just a couple of inches inside her before slamming fully into her in one swift motion.

"Fucking hell, that hurts so much! I think you've torn my arse open! Please stop!" Gripping a handful of hair, I used it to pull her head backwards as far as I could, something I knew she loved being done to her. With her holes still full with her brother's and my cock, I leaned forward until my mouth was right next to her ear.

"For a while now, you've enjoyed being a slut behind my back. That ends now. You can continue fucking your brother in secret just like I'm going to. We can either do it by ourselves or with all three of us, but you have to tell me each time once you've fucked him. I'm taking over arranging things for you as well. You will fuck who I say, when I say, how I say like an obedient little slut, do you understand?"

I had never spoken to her in this way before, but she seemed to like it. "Yes, sir, I will do as you tell me and fuck whoever I'm told to." It seemed her brother also enjoyed me saying that to his sister, the unmistakable feeling of him once more getting hard inside her. Looking over her shoulder, I asked if he also liked the idea of that which he confirmed to me, partly being made to fuck whoever was there but mainly being the one to pick. Once more, I pulled Jane's head back to talk to her.

"If your brother also told you to fuck someone, even if it was one of his friends, what would you say?"

"It wouldn't matter if he told me to go into the changing room with his football team and let them all fuck me back to back, if it means I get to be fucked by you both at the same time as well as one at a time, I will be a good slut and do what you both tell me."

With that, both he and I simultaneously began fucking her, not even attempting to be gentle as we pounded into her hard and fast, both getting covered over and over each time she began squirting.

I signaled over her shoulder for us both to stop briefly, leaning forward one last time to talk into her ear.

"I'm gonna make sure you don't have any confusion about this. Whenever your brother is over here, either when I'm here or not, all the blinds and curtains have to be shut. You will be told at the time if you need to be naked the whole time or if you are allowed to wear clothes, but from now on you are our little fuck toy to use as we please. Outside of the home, you are just brother and sister. If we are somewhere outdoors that is private or remote, the same rules apply and either of us can fuck you as we please. There may be times you are told to fuck one or two people at once who you are attracted to. There will be times you aren't attracted to them. There may even be times you may end up being fucked by more people than you've ever tried before. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sirs, I understand!"

"Is there anything you would like us to do for you in return?"

"Just fuck me please sirs! I want you both to fuck me over and over while filling me with cum!"

With that, we granted her request and once more began pounding into her, eventually simultaneously cumming inside her.

The rest of the night was spent with us all fucking each other in different positions all over the house, eventually collapsing into a naked pile of sweat covered bodies as we drifted into an exhausted sleep

mullingar

Sandy

Waking up the following morning, I could hear something I knew immediately what it was. Looking to the other side of the bed, it confirmed that I was in the bedroom alone. I lay there as I listened to the sounds coming through the door, my cock quickly becoming hard once more.

When I was finally fully hard, I climbed out of the bed and made my way downstairs to the living room, the direction the noise was coming from. Walking in, I was greeted by a cheerful wave and grin from her brother as she knelt on the floor between his legs, taking a slow approach instead of the rough way it had been done during the night, fully living up to the title of cock worshipping.

Walking past them, I made my way into the kitchen to pour myself a coffee before returning once more to the living room where I took a seat opposite them where I was able to watch what happened as I enjoyed my coffee.

During the three years we had been together, the longest she had spent sucking my cock was probably 15 minutes, but today I sat there watching her continue to suck his cock for well over half an hour before she made him cum down her throat. Once she had swallowed the last drop, I asked how long they had been going before I came down, finding out they had both been awake for a while now, he had already fucked her on the sofa with her already sucking his cock for around twenty minutes before I had woken up.

Almost an hour!!! That naughty little slut giving her brother special treatment! I told her to get one of the dining chairs and put it in the middle of the floor so she can sit on it. As she went to retrieve the chair, I ran up the stairs to grab some things from one of our drawers before joining them once more in the living room.

Once she was sat in the chair, I revealed that I had brought down some rope, two pairs of handcuffs, a blindfold, a couple of her vibrators along with the dildo that had been used the previous night with me and her brother.

Using the rope and handcuffs to restrain her wrists and ankles to the chair, I crouched down so my face was level with hers.

"Not once have you ever given me a blow job for that long so you're going to be punished" I informed her as I placed the blindfold securely over her eyes. "For the rest of the day, you will be left there so you can't see anything. We are going to use you as we like, and you will only be given a bit of movement if we need to change your position to fuck you." Receiving no arguments, she spent the day following her instructions. She was used and abused as we saw fit, and was made to listen as he and I fucked in front of her while she couldn't see.

At the end of the day, I removed her blindfold revealing that her brother had since left and gone home. I then informed her what had taken place during the day.

While she had been blindfolded, we had messaged a few people to come over and take a look, where at one point there was actually five other men there at the same time. They had all had a wank over her, with some of them even finishing on her body. She had given all of them a blow job at some point, and a few of them had been part of her being moved so they could fuck her.

I asked how she felt about it, with her replying that it was what she was told to do, but she would have preferred to be untied and able to see so they could all arrive at the same time to gangbang her.

Such a good little slut, I was so proud of her.

Tbc, will add more occurrence another time. Hope you have all enjoyed

By *igerman23Man 4 weeks ago

hayes

Oh my

mullingar

By *dressagainTV/TS 4 weeks ago

perth

By *overOral0Man 4 weeks ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *oth0712Man 4 weeks ago

cambridge

By *lderWiserNowMan 4 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *rdiscreet327Man 4 weeks ago

Nottinghamshire

Really enjoyed this. Brilliant writing op.

Hoping to hear a few more chapters when you have time.

By *aughtywifeyWoman 4 weeks ago

close

» Add a new message to this topic