FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Role play for this weekend - ideas!

Role play for this weekend - ideas!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atureyorks OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Harrogate

We have, for the first time in what seems like forever, a free Friday and Saturday night. My darling wife has suggested dinner out and then an extended role play. She is very private outside of the bedroom but a devil in it.

Would love some ideas for RP. She is sub, adores cock and being controlled for sex. If you need any more details to help build a scenario, let me know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omCoyoteMan 2 weeks ago

Northern England

A particular favourite of mine is where I play the boss of the husband. I'm invited to the couple's house for dinner - to discuss a possible promotion...

I'm greeted at the door by the wife and given a welcome kiss on the cheek; she comes in very close and I feel her breasts press against me.

I step back and notice admiringly that she's dressed very provocatively - a short skirt, stockings, heels and a very low cut top.

I'm invited to sit down on the sofa, the husband and I make small talk about work whilst she prepares then serves pre dinner drinks - bending over me and revealing lots of cleavage directly in my eye line.

As the evening progresses, this "accidental" flashing increases in its intensity as she sits next to me on the sofa, her skirt rides up revealing her stocking tops.

Attempting to cling onto my professionalism, I begin to outline the role the husband may perform in my company - were he to get the job.

She moves closer to me on the sofa and turns in towards me....

By *ouple2playCouple 2 weeks ago

Solihull

Damn - when are you coming to dinner DomC!?

OP - what sort of things does she like, e.g. age play, interracial, dressing up etc?

Harrogate

Oh yes, love where this is going. You know her well enough to appreciate she will be a good hostess

Harrogate

"Damn - when are you coming to dinner DomC!?

OP - what sort of things does she like, e.g. age play, interracial, dressing up etc?"

Similar or older play, loves some IR play (literally squirts if you just say the words ‘Idris Elba’ lol) and likes to dress to impress

Solihull

Well some ‘classics’ of ours are debt collector (husband or father has racked up debt and it now needs to be paid off) or in a similar vein landlord who is owed. Boosting my children’s school grades with the deputy head is another - so nice and gentle in school but in the bedroom his dark side and dark length really come out…

Harrogate

Mmm grade lifts is great. Is that a meeting at the school office or a home visit?

Solihull

The first visit definitely in his office - I can feel his power as he shuts the heavy door, as he sits behind his desk, me in a smaller chair…

By *elboy1957Man 2 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

"Mmm grade lifts is great. Is that a meeting at the school office or a home visit?"
Home visit to arrange some home schooling

Harrogate

"The first visit definitely in his office - I can feel his power as he shuts the heavy door, as he sits behind his desk, me in a smaller chair…"

Taking you back many years, feeling slightly powerless?

Harrogate

"Mmm grade lifts is great. Is that a meeting at the school office or a home visit?Home visit to arrange some home schooling "

Yes, imposing himself in your home. All that power

Solihull

"The first visit definitely in his office - I can feel his power as he shuts the heavy door, as he sits behind his desk, me in a smaller chair…

Taking you back many years, feeling slightly powerless?"

That’s it - an authoritarian figure, older than me, due to retire soon but still has something about them, an aura that pulls you in…and him knowing those grades need a big push, a large thrust to get where we want to x

Harrogate

"The first visit definitely in his office - I can feel his power as he shuts the heavy door, as he sits behind his desk, me in a smaller chair…

Taking you back many years, feeling slightly powerless?

That’s it - an authoritarian figure, older than me, due to retire soon but still has something about them, an aura that pulls you in…and him knowing those grades need a big push, a large thrust to get where we want to x"

And we all know you will do anything at all to help in this situation. A successful education is critical, so whatever it takes is on the table

Solihull

Absolutely - I explain and show my desperation. Can you help me sir - I slip ink language I used when I was a pupil and he was a teacher many moons ago.

Anything? What grades do you want them to get?

Wow - he stands and walks over next to me - anything he asks again in a lower tone. I look up and repeat as I hold his hand lightly…anything… x

Harrogate

"Absolutely - I explain and show my desperation. Can you help me sir - I slip ink language I used when I was a pupil and he was a teacher many moons ago.

Anything? What grades do you want them to get?

Wow - he stands and walks over next to me - anything he asks again in a lower tone. I look up and repeat as I hold his hand lightly…anything… x"

I trust you would appropriately dressed

Harrogate

I think for the purposes of tomorrow night I will go with the promotion scenario, playing the boss myself when the hubby has nipped out to grab a bottle of red.

Solihull

Have fun guys xxx

» Add a new message to this topic