FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > When I first moved to Ireland

When I first moved to Ireland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ale4sex OP   Man 2 weeks ago

As you know, I live in a rural part of Ireland whereby houses are sparse and people are really friendly because of it, always helping out if needed etc.

Having been here just over a year now, I have met most of the surrounding neighbours, there are 6 houses within a 3 km radius, that’s how rural we are here, with the exception of the last two properties. I drive past both properties fairly often and wave at anyone who might be in the gardens etc as I carry on with my journey.

Last week, whilst driving past one of the properties, the guy was there sweeping his driveway and he motioned me to stop, which I did. I opened the car window and said hello. He was very chatty, he knew of me from the other properties and introduced himself as Peter and his wife, who was out at the time, is called Sam.

They are both in their 50's, same as me. He is similar build to me, about 5'8 and remembering back to the last time I saw her, she is about 5'3, slightly shorter than both Peter and I. Both just regular normal people, neither fat nor thin, just 'normal'.

Word had gotten round a few of the houses that I work with computers and the internet etc, and I have often been called upon to fix a laptop or set up a new router etc. Nothing too taxing, nor time consuming, as I never charge them for my time etc.

During our chat, Peter mentioned that his computer was running slow and that he was getting frustrated with it, and was thinking about buying a new one. I explained there might be an easy solution to the slow computer and if he wanted me to, I'd take a look at it one evening. We exchanged numbers and I went on my way again.

I received a whatsapp message from Peter asking if I was free the following evening as him and Sam would be home and it would be great to try and get the computer working properly. I arranged to see them the following evening around 5pm.

Upon arrival at Peter & Sam’s, formal introductions were made and the offending computer was in their office waiting for me to have a look at. Both were dressed casually, Peter in shorts and T Shirt and Sam just wearing a summer dress which showed off her small curves. Having only ever seen her whilst driving past, I hadn't really noticed how attractive she was, but put that thought to the back of my mind.

I made my way to the computer and as is customary when working on someone's computer, I asked if there was anything that they didn't want me to see. They looked at each other and both said No at the same time. I started work on the computer and soon had it resolved and working much quicker than it was previously. Explained to them what I had done and advised against a new computer for the time being.

We headed back to the lounge where Peter made drinks for the three of us and we started chatting. Nothing too serious, just general chat about why I moved to Ireland, did I like it etc etc. This went on for about an hour, the time now being around 7pm. Sam stands up and goes to her purse and offers to pay for my computer services. I decline to take anything, as I always do with the neighbours. She sits back down and Peter agrees with Sam that they need to recompense me in some way for my time. I protest that there is really no need.

We continue chatting and somehow the conversation turned to marriage, sexual experience and likes / dislikes. I explain to both Peter & Sam (Sam certainly initiated the chat!) that I am happily single and have been playing with couples and singles for over 30 years and that there really isn't much I dislike and an awful lot that I do like. The conversation continued with Peter explaining that Sam has been shared in the past and thoroughly enjoys being in the hands of two guys and that they are both bi too. We continued this conversation thread discussing all sorts of sexual kinks etc until around 9pm during which time Sam had had a few glasses of wine. I wasn't sure where this was going to go but as mentioned earlier, I did think she was attractive, so I was hopeful that something would happen between us.

It was Peter who suggested we finish the evening in the bedroom and with that Sam looked at me and moved closer to me and gave me a kiss on the lips. At that point, I knew we would end up having sex.

Sam was still kissing me and had her arms wrapped round my waist and mine were wrapped round hers too. I lowered my hands to rest on her bum and she moved her hands from behind me to the front of my jeans and started rubbing my already hard cock. Peter looked on as his wife was rubbing my cock harder and looked at me, winked and headed up stairs. Sam broke off from my lips and gave my cock one last squeeze through my jeans and we both followed Peter up to the bedroom.

Peter was naked by the time Sam and I arrived. He looked good. His cock was similar to mine, just under 8 inches but his shaft looked thicker than mine. His balls were large too and like me he was shaven. Sam immediately went to Peter and kissed him and took his hard cock in her hands. I felt a little over dressed and was soon removing my jeans and shirt and was now stood as naked as Peter. Sam still had her dress on and Peter was slowly lifting it over her bum towards her head and taking it off, all the while Sam was masturbating his hard cock. She must have taken her knickers off sometime during the earlier conversation as now, all three of us were naked and Sam looked amazing. Legs to die for which went all the way up to her neatly trimmed pussy. She had a wonderful pair of breasts, which I later found out she felt were too small.

Sam let go of Peters cock and turned to me with a smile on her face, she knelt down in front of me and took my balls in her hands, cupping them and squeezing them, making my cock harder. Peter meanwhile had positioned himself on the bed so he could see his wife suck my cock whilst he masturbated himself.

She certainly knew how to make a cum hard. She took the end my cock in her mouth and just licked the end for a while, I was getting harder in her mouth before she took my whole length into her throat, she continued to massage my balls at the same time. She started sucking me in and out of her mouth for a while before I slowed her down. I knew I wouldn't last too long and she took the hint with a smile.

She got up and made her way to the bed and laid down. Peter was still on the edge of the bed wand invited me to taste Sam. I moved to the bed and kissed her whilst massaging her beautiful breasts before breaking off from the kiss and kissing my way down her body, over her breasts, kissing and sucking each nipple as i went until I reached her trimmed pubes. I let my tongue work its way round her neatly trimmed pubic hair until it reached her lips. As soon my tongue touched them, she shuddered with excitement, I heard her moan just a little.

Peter was now beside her on the bed, massaging one breast whilst sucking the other. I could see that he was still hard. I focused on pleasing Sam and slowly started licking her lips, every now and then slipping my tongue into her wet hole. She was certainly enjoying both of us from the sounds she was making and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, and not just from my tongue. My tongue went from her pussy to her anus and she squirmed even more. I kept licking her anus and felt Sam having her first climax. She certainly tasted nice.

I moved up from Sam’s pussy and made my way to Peters cock. He was still sucking and playing with Sam’s breasts. I wrapped my hand around Peters shaft, it was indeed thicker than mine. It felt lovely in my hand. Peter moved to allow me more access to his cock and to kiss Sam before he moved position so he was giving her oral. Sam meanwhile had positioned herself so we were in a triangle, Sam sucking my cock, me sucking peters cock and Peter eating Sam’s pussy

I took Peters hard cock and balls and massaged them in my hands, feeling him getting harder with every squeeze. Sam was doing the same to my cock and it felt amazing. I took Peters cock deep in my mouth and sucked and licked his shaft. He was getting bigger in my mouth and I knew from my own experience, what he was feeling and knew it wouldn't be long before he would be at the point of no return. I teased him a little more before allowing his cock to fall from mouth and I just laid there rubbing it. Peter was still eating Sam’s pussy and she was certainly enjoying it from the way she was writhing around.

Sam was far more fervent with my cock, sucking hard and squeezing my balls making me squirm. I knew I wouldn't last long and told her so. That just made her suck and masturbate me more. I felt my cum rising and wasn't sure if she was ready for it. I tried to pull away but she pulled me back. Peter knew what was happening and told me to relax.

That was all I needed to hear. My hot cum shot out of my cock and deep into her mouth. She kept sucking and swallowing, all the while I was shooting hot cum in her mouth. After what felt like ages, my cum subsided, yet she still continued to suck. I could see my cum dribbling out of her mouth as she continued massaging my balls in a effort to drain me off all my cum.

My cock fell from her mouth and she leaned over to Peter and kissed him, my cum still in her mouth where she swapped it into his mouth. That was so hot to watch, my cock was still hard.

So far, I'm aware that Sam has climaxed twice, possibly three times and I've shot my load in Sam’s mouth. Peter still hadn't cum and that needed to change. Sam knew it as well and moved herself to a 69 position over me, taking my cock in her mouth again as she positioned her pussy over my face. I immediately started eating her wet pussy when Peter started pushing his cock into her anus. I helped him along by holding her bum check open for him. He nuzzled his way into her hot hole and slowly started fucking her whilst I was eating her pussy.

Sam was sucking and masturbating my cock, but slower this time, enjoying Peter fucking her anus and me eating her pussy. I was watching Peter's cock slide in and out of her anus. His balls tensed and I knew he was going to cum. Sam nearly bit my cock off when Peters hot cum shot inside her anus. He kept fucking her, I kept eating her and she kept sucking me.

Sam was going wild. I knew she was about to cum over my face, her lips quivered a little as she started cumming. He hot juice flowed out and over my face and in my mouth. She tasted amazing and I drank most of it. Peter by now had slide his cock out of Sam’s anus and his cum was dribbling out and mingling with Sam’s juices. They tasted wonderful, a mix of cum.

Sam had stopped sucking my cock whilst she was cumming and was now just masturbating me. Peter was sat on the bed, his cock slowly going limp. Sam turned to me, smiled and then positioned herself above my cock and slowly lowered her wet pussy onto my hard cock. She sat there for a while, rocking back and forth. Peter was watching and just rubbing his cock.

I started sucking Sam’s lovely breasts as she started to ride me. I moved one hand round to her bum and started to probe her anus. Her pussy tightened up round my shaft as I slowly fingered her cum soaked anus. She rode me harder and I sucked her hard nipples. I thrust my cock deep inside her several times and she was getting wetter, my finger knuckle deep in her anus.

I couldn't hold any longer and let go. My cum flooding her wet pussy in several spurts. She started to grind down on my cock, taking as much of me in her as she could, my cum mixed with her own and also Peters cum from her anus. We stayed in that position for short while before she lifted herself off.

We all sat on the bed for a while, chatting about what had happened. All three of us had enjoyed each other and talked about plans for future fun. We said our goodbyes and we will continue to see each other in the future.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anny696969Man 2 weeks ago

tralee

Lucky guy!

By *J GeminiTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Northumberland

By *udiboyMan 2 weeks ago

kilkenny

Lucky u