FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Some threesome fun

Some threesome fun

By *rigo OP   Man 2 weeks ago

cumnock

New story with little kink in it this time.

Kinky fun - https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1599518

A femdom plays with her subs - https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1595264

The Lady and Gent were sat on a corner booth of the pub having a nice drink while they wait for Fabber to turn up.

They had opted to turn up early to get a good seat and people watch a bit before the meet got started. While they waited, they both sorted out their outfits to see if anyone would spot the hint of their odd undergarments.

They were only waiting 30 minutes before Fabber turned up and got a drink before sitting down. He did eye them both up a good bit while walking over.

‘You 2 look nice and try to catch my eye. I do hope others have noticed.’

Lady leans forward a little to show more of the harness with chains across her boobs.

‘A few double takes and smiles so far.’

Fabber smiles and Gent smiles at the little show and hints to his sexy under top just peeking out of there shirt.

‘Well, I certainly enjoying this show, shame I didn’t come with my own to show here.’

They settle down to drink and chat a bit about normal stuff but turns to sexy chat some what quickly as they have other plans tonight.

During the chat they have moved close in the booth which places Lady between Gent and Fabber, both of who have a hand on a leg each and gently stroking, slowly moving her skirt up.

Once they both feel skin they slowly move to her inner thighs.

Lady’s nipples are already out and proud and are noticeable.

She opens her legs more to let them have more which both take advantage of to find a wet pussy.

She smiles and moves to fix her skirt and taps their arms away.

She turns to Gent 1st and gives him a nice long kiss before turning to Fabber and doing the same.

‘It is nice to be between two nice men. But I think it is time to move to somewhere more suitable.’

We all finish up our drink and they had to Lady and Gents place that isn’t far from the pub.

Once in their place Gent makes Lady and Fabber sit on the couch while he sorts out a drink from them.

Lady leans in to Fabber for a deep sloppy kiss.

He slips a hand under her top and grabs one of her boobs and squeezes before moving to the nipple to give it a light pinch and pull. She does moan a little at this.

Gent appears with drinks.

‘I was only away to 2 minutes and you are already down his throt.’

He puts down the drinks and removes his shirt to show off his sexy lace top and sits on the other side of Lady. He gets in close to her and starts kissing her neck and slides a hand up her skirt to tease her pussy.

She moans into Fabbers mouth before pulling away from him and nudges Gent off her neck.

She removes her top to show of her nice boobs.

As she sits back both of the guys start kissing her neck and slow going for a boob each to give their attention too.

Lady start moaning at all the attention her body is getting and put a hand on each of their heads as they both kiss, lick and nipple on her boobs and nipples.

She sits for awhile just enjoying this while here pussy gets wetter.

‘Right, you 2 I need some cock so get up and let me play too.’

Both of the guys get up and strip for Lady.

Fabber just goes full nude cock hard and ready for action while Gent removes his trousers and sexy pants.

Both stand in front of the sitting Lady.

She grabs a cock in each hand and just starts giving them both a hand job.

Not long after starting she takes the head of Fabbers cock and starts to suck it for a bit before doing the same to Gent and keeps switching between the 2 cocks.

After a while she stop and stand up and removes her skirt.

She then takes the hands of both guys and leads them to the bed.

She lays on the bed head just off the side.

‘Gent get eating my pussy I take care of Fabbers cock.’

Gent gets to his job right away as Fabber moves to her head.

Lady grabs his cock and guides it to her mouth greedy for more.

He takes the hint and starts to fuck her mouth slowly.

She is moaning around his cock and pulls him out briefly to say go deeper and puts his cock back in her mouth.

He pushes his cock in till his balls are hitting her face and holds it for 5 seconds then pulls out enough for her breath then fucks her slowly still but deep.

It does take long till Fabber is ready to cum and Lady notices and grabs his ass to pull him in to cum in her throat. Lady moans loudly round his cock as she cums at the same time.

Fabber moans as he cums and pulls out as soon as she lets him go.

She moaning as she breaths deeply.

Gent gets up from her pussy with a face covered in her juice.

‘Right Gent your cocks turn and Fabber get your fill of pussy.

Gent moves and starts to fuck her face as he knows what she wants as Fabber get to eating that pussy.

This goes on for a bit then Gent cums deep in her throat as she cums again just over Fabbers face.

Lady moves on the bed so her head is not off the side as Gent vanishes to get the drinks.

They all sit on the bed for about 10 minutes to recover while Lady has a quick tease of each of their cocks.

‘Guys I want my other holes filled. So, Gent I’ll mount your cock and Fabber can have my ass.’

Both look at each other and set about doing as she wants.

Gent get on the bed and Lady slowly mounts his cock.

Fabber lubes up his cock before getting behind her and pressing his cock into her asshole.

She moans and rocks back on both cocks so both are deep in her.

‘Fuck me into tomorrow.’

Both guys start fucking her hard as they can as she stays still between them moaning at the assault on her holes.

After a bit they are both slowing down due to the fast pace and Lady just starts to fuck herself to help the out while moaning loudly.

After a while she is moaning loudly close to cumming and the guys pick up on this and start to fuck her hard and deep.

They both cum in her as she cums as well.

Fabbers pulls out of her ass as she collapses on Gent and just lays there for a bit with his cock still in her pussy.

‘Just what I needed.’

She rolls off of Gent and cuddles into him and he cuddles in back.

Fabber gets on the bed behind her and cuddles into her.

She smiles as all her holes have been used and filled.

They drift off to sleep.

The morning comes around and lady wakes up to 2 hard cocks press into her skin which makes her smile.

She starts to stroking both of them to wake them up.

There are some moans from both of them before they wake up.

When awake they both kiss her and start to grope her tits.

‘Right boys I need a face mask before my shower.’

She slowly gets up and sits on the edge of the bed waiting for them.

They both get up and stand in front of her.

She grabs there cocks and starts to stroke them.

She then takes Gents cock in her mouth deep and he takes that as his cue to fuck her face.

While this is going on she still stroke Fabbers cock.

After a bit she switch to Fabbers cock in her mouth and stroking Gents cock.

After a bit both guys look ready to pop so Lady pulls away from Fabbers cock and looks up at them as she beats there meat still.

Both of them are moaning and grunt as there cum shots out and hits her in the face.

She keeps stroking and pulls then close to get as much on her face as she can.

Once done she lets them go and rubs the cum into her face, neck and tits.

‘Thank you, now to leave this on for a bit before I wash it off.’

She lays back on body with her ass close to the edge and invites them to eat her ass and pussy.

Gent move to eat her ass out and Fabber goes to her pussy and the eat her while she moans and squirms on the bed.

After awhile she cums loudly and the guys get up off her.

Gent say ‘Time for a real breakfast.’

He gets up and quickly washes his face and heads to the kitchen signally Fabber to follow and leave Lady to get ready.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic