FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > tied up

tied up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lam rocker OP   Man  over a year ago

Tain

One of my fantasies is to come to your flat, the door is open and I enter, looking for you. You're not there, at least I cannot hear you, or see you. I enter your bedroom and the curtain are closed, In the darkness I see you silhouetted on the bed, naked and tied by the wrists to the headboard. You're on your knees with a blindfold on and do not know who has entered. You ask who's there but there is no answer, just the creak of the floorboards as I walk to the side of the bed.

I order you to keep looking ahead, while I begin to unzip my jeans and drop them, taking my boxers with them as I remove my shoes and socks too. Your bum points up at me and I can smell your pussy, I know its wet as I see a drip of juice on the folds of your labia.

My fingers enter you and I can feel the warmth and wetness of your pussy, knowing I shall be entering it and you can't stop me. I kneel on the bed behind you, my rock hard cock pointing the way, and I grab your hips and pull you back onto me.

You cannot move as I start to slide my cock into you, the wetness makes it easy and I go in deep. I begin slowly, thrusting on each stroke as I cup your breasts with one hand, using my fingers to tweak your nipples, before beginning to pound you faster and faster. You begin to moan and I smack your bottom and tell you to be quiet. I don't want to hear your pleasure as I ride you. My hand goes to your shoulder length hair as I fuck your cunt and takes a handful. I begin to pull it as I fuck you, my balls slapping against your thighs as you stifle the moans of pleasure. The excitement of being fucked in the dark while tied up is too much and you begin to shake as you cum hard, me spanking your bottom as I too begin to cum, shooting my cum deep inside you. With a final smack of the bum, I pull my still hard cock out and cum dribbles from the end onto your bum. My fingers are dipped in it and I use it as a lube to slide one into your crack, between your cheeks, and circling your ass, I exert a little pressure and push my finger inside you. You squeal a little as you know what is coming. using first one finger and then another, I enlarge the hole and ensure you are well lubricated, before getting my now hardening cock and pushing the head against your arse. Slowly, it goes in, you gasp at the thickness of the head inside you and I again tell you to be quiet. Slowly I push hard and my whole length is inside you. I begin to fuck you again, this time your arse! Your bum wobbles on every stroke as you take my thick, hard cock. I'm turned on and the tightness of your arse is too much and I begin to cum for the second time in 20 minutes or so. This time I pull out as I am spurting, shooting a trail of cum up your back, before wiping my cock clean and dressing before leaving you on the bed in a state of bliss.

I untie one of your hands before I go, smacking your bottom as I leave.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

If you tried that in my neck of the woods, the poor girl would have been burgled twice?? xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Done it....best meet so far!

By *lam rocker OP   Man  over a year ago

Tain

I told someone this idea and she is up for meeting as a result.

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

Oh that was rather good!

» Add a new message to this topic