FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my latest fantasy

my latest fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I want my husband to arrange a night fo fun without me knowing any details at all.

I will dress as he tells me and i will be tied to the bed and blindfolded and maybe even gagged and my husband will choose guys with big cocks to come and fuck me really hard while im tied, guys that will really hammer my cunt, i wont know who the guys are or how many guys fuck me i will be blindfolded the entire time.

maybe not a new fantasy but ive watched a few videos online and the thought of it makes me so wet being fucked by people i will never even see but they get to use me hard and dirty.

after all the guys invited have fucked me i want to be left tied to the bed still blindfolded covered in their cum for my husband to take photos of then fuck me while im still tied there.

The only 2 things ive told my husband is i want the guys to have big cocks and they must want to fuck me really hard so i know ive been used after they have finished

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Seems fair enough to me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds interesting did your other have go for it?

Arron

I have done this with a local couple 3-4 times.

Went round and was greeted by the hubby at door and then upstairs to find her tied to the bed spreadeagled and blind-folded. He watches and I usually lick and finger her first until she is ready for my cock, she loves it to be totally without talking, just my mouth and fingers exploring her body in front of her hubby.

The last time he got her d*unk and as I was fucking her, he reached over and pulled my cock out of her, removed the condom - gave me a wink and then he slowly inched my barecock into her. After I had built up a good pace I whispered in her ear "do you want my cum inside you" - she came instantly at my question, I pumped my cum deep into her shortly afterwards and then lay back and watched as her hubby cleaned my cock as it went limp before lapping up my cum as it trickled from his wifes pussy.

Looking forwards to the next time

"I have done this with a local couple 3-4 times.

Went round and was greeted by the hubby at door and then upstairs to find her tied to the bed spreadeagled and blind-folded. He watches and I usually lick and finger her first until she is ready for my cock, she loves it to be totally without talking, just my mouth and fingers exploring her body in front of her hubby.

The last time he got her d*unk and as I was fucking her, he reached over and pulled my cock out of her, removed the condom - gave me a wink and then he slowly inched my barecock into her. After I had built up a good pace I whispered in her ear "do you want my cum inside you" - she came instantly at my question, I pumped my cum deep into her shortly afterwards and then lay back and watched as her hubby cleaned my cock as it went limp before lapping up my cum as it trickled from his wifes pussy.

Looking forwards to the next time"

That sounds awesome would love to try that!

We put some thing like this but wanted a female and basically said id go pick the female uo and take her to thw hotel wer the mrs is tied up the female i pick up could talk to the mrs on other chat things but not menchen the meet god you should see how much we got slated

By *IBBWUKWoman  over a year ago

swindon

You got slated for that? Really? Lol

Massily btheu said so nyou want a woman to get picked up by a stranger not talk about it to the fem and so on i was like wtf it wasnt intended like that we just want to have fun like every 1 else

» Add a new message to this topic