FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Caught

Caught

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hefockkers OP   Man  over a year ago

york

Just as I got a good firm cock while sniffing at her panties, the bathroom door opened and I was caught red handed.

She just stared, open mouthed. "You dirty fucker, don't you move!" She said, disappearing to come back minus her skirt on. She closed the bathroom door and locked it as I should have done,coming over to me and grabbing me by the back of my head, pushing my face straight into her crotch. "You dirty fucker, just do as you're told or else I'll tell her what you've been up to." she said menacingly. Parting her thighs slightly she thrust her mons into my face, rubbing her now increasingly damp panties up and down my nose and mouth creating a 'Cameltoe' for herself.

"Come on you dirty fucker sniff and lick," she insisted, as she hooked the crotch of her panties to one side and forcing my nose and darting tongue up her and over her clitoris. She squatted slightly to get the angle she wanted then writhed in a wild dance into my face, quivering suddenly, while holding me fast against her clitoris, suddenly squirting fluid up my nose and over my mouth. "You dirty fucker, wait their," she ushered, panting for breath.

When she came back the panties were gone, replaced by a large strapon cock which she pushed towards me. "Suck on this, you fucker!" I thought she was going to choke me with the thing. Reaching over onto a shelf behind me she found some cream and began smearing it along the length of the phallus.

Oh no! I knew what was coming. Dragging me to my feet by my hair she told me to turn around and bend forward, slapping more cream between my buttocks. Before I knew it then end of her cock was being pushed firmly up my bum hole, poking it provocatively as she grasped hold of my hair. Suddenly, a surge of pain gripped me as she shoved the strapon up through my spincter, making me sweat in dripping beads. She continued to push the thing further until I could feel her knees touching the backs of mine as she crouched a little and began to thrust. It was knocking the breath from me at every thrust, letting go of my hair and grabbing me by the hips she went fasted and fasted making me grunt with each push until she began to grunt in rhythm to me, shuddering as came a second time. Gathering her breath she uncoupled from me, slipping off the strapon and handing it to me. "Get that cleaned you dirty little fucker and get back downstairs to the party before you are missed!"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmm horny story..thanks!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I liked that story minus the strap on lol ouch!!

» Add a new message to this topic