FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my fantasy.. can any lads help make it real

my fantasy.. can any lads help make it real

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ive decided (female) that I want to meet 2 or 3 other lads for a meet at our house to have a bit of a social meet, play a few drinking games with a naughty twist, teasing them to get their cocks nice and hard, my tits in their mouth bending over for them to slap my ass, making them watch as I strip for them..

Then moving onto the hot and horny fun of them and my partner abusing me as much as they want.. tieing me up, their cocks choking my throat making me spit and gag, fucking me til im screaming for more forcing their cocks in my pussy at the same time, a cock in every hole, making me come all over their faces, being told what I have to do and being forced to do it, then letting me be in control of all of them telling them exactly what they will be doing and not taking no for an answer..

trouble im having is a lot of lads are messaging but then saying they would rather just them and me and my partner.. been there done that! I need a lot of men to take control, treat me like a bitch and make me do anything they say..

could anyone help me make my fantasy come true?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dam I would love to help shame I don't love up north

By *DionysusMan  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Such a shame im not closer or id love to help

Hey I am just over the water and would love to help you out with this pm me and we can sort something out x

Im in liverpool to so theres two near by willing to join in

By *annanaman69Man  over a year ago

chester

I'm game. Love to throat fuck a girl make her gag n her eyes stream. Ill pm u x

I'm in. Let me know and I'll travel x

I'd be up for that love to abide you and then have you give the orders mmmm

Sorry damn predictive text should have side abuse not abide doh !

I'd be up for this, love to abuse you with a few guys

Pm me if interested

If only i was closer i would join in

We are a gangbang group that would love to help you out. Message us or add us as we cannot message you, you have blocked all of our gender lol x

By *arcia0Man  over a year ago

liverpool

definately. liverpool here

wish you were closer

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Good luck with this.

How these things tend to pan out is that you get 20 guys up for it, but then come the night, 10 decide to have a wank over what will be happening and then lose interest. 5 will look at the price of petrol and decide that there is an episode of Top Gear on Dave that they haven't seen before. The remaining 5, well 1 will inevitably get lost and you will get a phonecall when you are cleaning up, from say, Morecambe, asking if he is close.

The remaining 4 will arrive, 1 will not have performed in front of people and won't be able to get it up. The other 3 will probably be ok

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Good luck with this.

How these things tend to pan out is that you get 20 guys up for it, but then come the night, 10 decide to have a wank over what will be happening and then lose interest. 5 will look at the price of petrol and decide that there is an episode of Top Gear on Dave that they haven't seen before. The remaining 5, well 1 will inevitably get lost and you will get a phonecall when you are cleaning up, from say, Morecambe, asking if he is close.

The remaining 4 will arrive, 1 will not have performed in front of people and won't be able to get it up. The other 3 will probably be ok "

That's a reasonably accurate summing up although I'd be VERY interested in fully participating and enjoying making your fantasy come true, Russ.

By *kheavycummerMan  over a year ago

Bedford

If I had somewhere to stay for the night then I'd be more than happy to be 1 of the participants and help you make the fantasy come true. Pm me if you would like me

I would love that sounds amazing

"ive decided (female) that I want to meet 2 or 3 other lads for a meet at our house to have a bit of a social meet, play a few drinking games with a naughty twist, teasing them to get their cocks nice and hard, my tits in their mouth bending over for them to slap my ass, making them watch as I strip for them..

Then moving onto the hot and horny fun of them and my partner abusing me as much as they want.. tieing me up, their cocks choking my throat making me spit and gag, fucking me til im screaming for more forcing their cocks in my pussy at the same time, a cock in every hole, making me come all over their faces, being told what I have to do and being forced to do it, then letting me be in control of all of them telling them exactly what they will be doing and not taking no for an answer..

trouble im having is a lot of lads are messaging but then saying they would rather just them and me and my partner.. been there done that! I need a lot of men to take control, treat me like a bitch and make me do anything they say..

could anyone help me make my fantasy come true?"

I have the exact same fantasy xxxxxxxx

"ive decided (female) that I want to meet 2 or 3 other lads for a meet at our house to have a bit of a social meet, play a few drinking games with a naughty twist, teasing them to get their cocks nice and hard, my tits in their mouth bending over for them to slap my ass, making them watch as I strip for them..

could anyone help me make my fantasy come true?

I have the exact same fantasy xxxxxxxx"

id love to participate

I'd love to be part of this.

Time and place and I'll be there.

"Good luck with this.

The remaining 4 will arrive, 1 will not have performed in front of people and won't be able to get it up. The other 3 will probably be ok "

we would like to do this with another couple and get some guys as well....looks like we are over your age range though.

Im up for it. I live in Birkenhead too. Message me if your interested.

Love to clean your pussy afterwards

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

I would love to help you out , love to share you with a couple of guys xxx great tits by the way xx

By *pentoanythingMan  over a year ago

Rotherham

I am well up for that and any other couples want the same fantasy, let me know. Need some excitement on this site at the mo xx count me in

Count me in my cock would love to cum fuck you wit all these cocks give you a right good slaming

As a natural switch this fantasy is delicious to me... I love any play where the worm turns and the fuck toy suddenly becomes the boss....

I do so like being part of a group who, having been teased till our pricks are hard as diamond decide enmasse that enough is enough and show this Lititle Miss just what happens to naughty little cock charmers who push things too far...by my reckoning you would need around half a dozen lustful bucks, one to fill your bottom...one to fill your mouth...the lucky two who penetrate your pussy together (so sweet and tight!)....and of course two to forcibly wrap your hands around their engorged cocks too...all swapping regularly of course till each has tried every delicacy on offer at least once....

Then of course Madam somehow regains control...and in no time she has every member of this pack of brutes down on their hands and knees like dogs. With every hole still tingling from the manipulations of this primitive gang, Little Madam begins with great evil pleasure to exact her revenge!....

Yes, Id adore this entire juicy scenario.....

» Add a new message to this topic