FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > North west fantasy. Anyone interested?

North west fantasy. Anyone interested?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok this is whats gonna happen. When we're next free you will meet me in a hotel room and the first thing you are gonna do when we meet is strip for me. Then im gonna write 'SLUT' across your forehead.You are then gonna give me the wettest sloppiest blow job imaginable so my dickis totally drenched. Im then gonna cum in your mouth. And youre not gonna swallow, you're gonna leave it in your mouth n gargle it as you spread your legs wide and let me fuck your pussy skin on skin. After ive cum in your pussy I will lie down n you can dribble my cum from your mouth all over my cock. That way i can use my own cum as lube to then fuck your assIm gonna fuck ur ass hard n fast n cum in that too. If I have any sperm left you will wank my dick using your feet until I cum all over them.Then we get dressed and leave separatelySound good?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be interested to see how this one pans out....lol

"Ok this is whats gonna happen. When we're next free you will meet me in a hotel room and the first thing you are gonna do when we meet is strip for me. Then im gonna write 'SLUT' across your forehead.You are then gonna give me the wettest sloppiest blow job imaginable so my dickis totally drenched. Im then gonna cum in your mouth. And youre not gonna swallow, you're gonna leave it in your mouth n gargle it as you spread your legs wide and let me fuck your pussy skin on skin. After ive cum in your pussy I will lie down n you can dribble my cum from your mouth all over my cock. That way i can use my own cum as lube to then fuck your assIm gonna fuck ur ass hard n fast n cum in that too. If I have any sperm left you will wank my dick using your feet until I cum all over them.Then we get dressed and leave separatelySound good?"

In your dreams lol

Well it is the fantasy section after all....

» Add a new message to this topic