FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Desire

Desire

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rettylittlegirl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cardiff

They sit in a bar together, drinking. they barely know each other but it doesn't really matter.

I looks at him, dark eyes, brooding, he jaw is sharp and his cheek bones are smooth and high. I suck the dark amber liquor into her mouth through a black straw. My lips are painted in red, full, moving delicately in the patter of ambient chat. Pouting in anticipation. The evening is drawn out, nearing its climax, the air is heavy with anticipation.

He takes a long sip from him glass. Puts it down on the table. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a packet of cigarettes. He taps them hard or the table to pack the tobacco down. Cracks the seal and picks up his jacket. He looks towards the door and then looks at me.

"Lets go".

We step outside into the cool dark air. He lifts the cigarette to his lips and lights it, smoke trails towards the sky. I look at his lips, pluck and draw, I think about kissing him. I link my arm into his and he walks us towards his hotel.

The lights in the foyer are surgically bright. Sterile. We swiftly move into the lift. He slides his hand down the small of my back and over the curve of my bottom. He grips tightly. I hear him exhale a long breath as his hand settles into my flesh.

The pulse quickens. The lift door opens. He lets go of me and begins to pad down the corridor. It's dark . The walls are painted the same as my lips. He picks a door and opens it. Steps back and ushers me into his room.

I step inside. The lamps offer a soft glow. The bed is sumptuous, freshly made, the curtains are draped and heavy and smack, my head hits the wall. I am about to cry an explicative and hi hand grips her throat. A slight squeeze, such delicate skin, he pushes his lips against me.

The kiss is deep, heavy, long awaited. I let out a soft and eager moan. I can feel him hard against me. His tongue slides between my lips and intertwines.

"You're going to do what I want."

His hand threads into my scrubby hair.

"Do you understand me? You're going to do whatever I fucking want. and Im going to do what I want with you. With you're desperate body. You're going to be my slut. Aren't you, slut?"

This game is familiar. Toxic. Desired. I can feel the pulse between my legs quicken, the blood start to drain from my brain to her groin. I just purr at him. Yes please.

His hands begin to claw at my clothes, grip, unbutton, pull, remove, a skirt, a top, down to every last bit of cotton and lace. I am naked in front of him, he is fully clothed. Bare. Self conscious, vulnerable.

He steps back, sits on the edge of the bed and looks me up and down. I can't read his face. He slides one of his feet towards me and fixes my gaze. I try to work it out.

Oh....

I drops to my knees and begin to unlace his shoes. Brown, brogues, the smell like leather polish. I remove his shoes and his socks for him. I stroke my hands over his feet. She skin is soft and hot. Above my head there is that familiar clink of metal on metal. He unfastens his belt. Slides down his zip. That noise is erotic, a evocation of past moments. I can feel wetness between my thighs. Fuck. Please.

I see him remove his tie, just above the line of my lashes, he unbuttons his collar. He stands in front of me, slides down his slacks. His cock is hard, inches from my mouth. I swallow hard and look up at him, waiting for permission, instruction, a command, anything.

He runs his hand along his shaft, a tender glassy bead of fluid covers the tip. I look at him pleading in silence... Please just let me, please, anything, please.

He draws his hand back and strokes it forward again. He moans softly and thread his other hand into my fringe, lifting it from over my forehead and uses it to tilt my head back.

"Do you want my cock, you hungry little slut?. Do you want to taste me? You've wanted to all evening. I can tell. Keep you mouth closed".

He rests the tip of his cock against my slightly parted lips. I can taste the sweetness of his precum on the tip of her tongue. I can smell him, thick, masculine odour, sex, fresh sweat, clean cotton. It's intoxicating. I am wet and desperate and would give anything to have him in my mouth right now.

"Please" my voice cracks.

"Please what, slut?"

"Please can I suck you?"

......to be continued on request x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Requested

Cardiff

Oh bollocks sorry about the typos. I hate writing on my phone!

By *kheavycummerMan  over a year ago

Bedford

Requested please

Cardiff

He laughs at me. A cold dry laugh. Mocking my desire and my need.

He rubs his cock back and forth against my lips. It's deeply frustrating I could almost cry.

"Open your mouth".

My jaw drops like a trap draw. He pushes himself into my mouth with a deep groan. I close my lips around him. He pushes further into the back of my throat and I gag. He pushes again. My throat flexes. He pulls out of my mouth. A thick frothy white ribbon of drool coats his cock. He leans back and it stretches between us like a web. He catches the spit in his fingers and puts them into my mouth and makes me gag again. Sliding them over my gums and teeth, under my tongue. Discomfort. He pulls then out and smears the sticky drool all over my face. Wet, cold, itchy spit. I whimper.

"Thats enough for now".

I whimper again. He smacks me hard across the cheek. I draw back. My ears ring and the skin burns. Such unprovoked violence. My cunt burns and pulses and aches. My makeup, so perfectly applied, is starting to bleed down my face. Such a mess.

"Look what I had to do. I don't want to hurt you, but it feels so good".

My mind is wrung out, hes twisting it in his fingers. Playing to my permissive self, the sexual desires that I seek in control and fear and humiliation.

He strokes his finger tips down the hot mark he's made on my face. I flinch. Snivel. He continues to stroke, running his fingers down my neck, tracing them over my collar bone, following the white expanse of my décolletage. My breaths become shorter. Im quick to forget the hit. The touch is electric. His finger tips,

on my skin, shoot pleasure straight to my groin.

I'm still kneeling at his feet. I look at him. Searching for something or someone. Some essence of connection. That I'm human to him, desired, still his pretty little girl.

His eyes are dark and soulless and fixated upon my breasts.

He strokes them in his fingers, cupping the soft pale flesh. He rings his fingers over my nipples, hard and aroused. He rolls then between his tips and begins to apply pressure. He pinches. Harder and harder. My soft girlish noises devolve into squeaks and painful moans. He continues to grip and yanks me upwards towards my feet. It hurts, a lot. He pinches and twists and pulls and then stops.

He smells the air. Inhales deeply. I watch his nostrils flair. He draws in another cool breath.

He whispers. "You reek of sex. Your cunt reeks of sex. You smell like desperation. Are you turned on? Does the way I'm treating you turn you on, you desperate whore?"

He runs two fingers slowly up my thigh and over the silk softness of my outer lips. Waxed, how he requested. I begin to shake. Just a gentle parting will expose all the lust and desire and the pleasure I take from his assassination of me. I think about crossing my legs. I know I can't. I think about stepping away.

He strokes me again. Back and forth. Back and forth. I can feel the flesh starting to slip. Oh please just touch me, no don't touch me, I don't know. The humiliation makes me blush. I can feel the heat rise in my face.

He pushes his fingers into me. One deep slow thrust into the dank heat of my cunt. The smell strengthens. He moans deeply. I can see his cock twitching. I clench dramatically against his touch. His lips find my breasts and suck at my nipples, each in turn, switching back and forth, hungry, his thumb finds my clit and begins to rub, I buckle and he pulls me onto the bed with him.

More?

More pls x

More please

Cardiff

He pins me down, lies his weight on top of me. Skin on skin. He's overpowering. He continues to gnaw at my breasts. He grips my flesh. Moves lower between my legs. He rests his chin on the mound of my pubis. My flesh quivers. I want him to lick me, so badly

"Beg me"

My silence lays flat in response.

"I know you want me to. Beg me"

I refuse to comply. He spits on my cunt and brings his hand down on it in a harsh slap.

"Fucking beg me you slut!"

I start to cry. "Please, please, I want you to, please"

"Please what?"

"Please lick my pussy, I want you too so badly. Please Sir, please".

He sinks his teeth into the flesh of my labia and bites down. I squeal like a little pig. His thick, fat, pink tongue finds my clit. He strokes and laps and licks and swallows pools of white sweetness that ooze from my cunt. God it feels exquisite. It feels perfect. He moans and gnaws at me like I'm meat. I fantasise about her gnawing a piece of me away, digesting me, making us flesh, together and indistinguishable.

He pulls away from my cunt. My brain is flying. He grips my hips and twists me around, pulls my bottom into the air and deftly pushes his cock into me.

Oh god, it's encompassing. It's everything. I cry out in ecstasy. His thick hot flesh inside mine. I stretch out around him. He thrusts raggedly, desperately, using my body for his pleasure. I ask if I can touch myself and if I can orgasm. He growls an allowance.

My hand desperately reaches between my thighs and I start to stroke my clit. I rub my fingers back and grip his shaft, he's rock hard and soaking wet, sliding in and out. I gently caress his testicles and hear him moan. I go back to stroking my clit. Building. That aching web of pleasure is pulled out in front of me, my body builds and burns and contracts around him. He pushes deeper, harder, I can feel him resting on the edge of his own climax. We smell like sex, the air in the room is hot and damp and heavy with anticipation. I can feel his sweat on my skin. I begin to moan in a building crescendo. Oh god. Thank you. Thank you so much. He grips my hips tightly and I feel him release baking hot liquid into my cunt. His growls are deep and primal and our noise melds together and the power and bond shatters outwards in an atom dance. It's primal and guttural and over. Its ours. It's desire.

End x

Amazing babe

That was really good. Looking forward to your next one

Mmmmmmm love it!!! Well done xx