FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I can't fuck you

I can't fuck you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...that's the thought I have as I drive to your house, the winter winds leaving frost on my windshield. You've told me you're alone. We don't have permission from the right people. We can't fuck.You open the door, surprised to see me. You open your mouth to ask why I'm here when I slam you against the wall and place my hot mouth against your neck.We can't fuck. You think that as I grind against your body, my hands shoving up your shirt to touch your hipbones, my hardness rubbing against your thigh, you making helpless moaning noises as I shove my hand deep down your pants, your waistband trapping my wrist against you, clawing the pale insides of your thighs with my sharp fingernails. Clutching so close to your panties that I can feel the heat of your cunt on the back of my hand, that delicious moisture.You're writhing, and I'm licking every inch of your skin; my tongue tasting the hollows of your neck, biting the tender skin beneath your ear, your breath coming out in gasps as you feel how ravenous I am for your flesh.I'm not kissing you. Kissing might make me lose control, and I'm on the brink. But I am pressing my lips against yours, letting you taste my tongue just the slightest, and when you move to kiss me I pin you against the wall some more and rake my fingernails down your tits. Your nipples, stiff underneath the fabric, your knees buckling as you're flooded with the pleasure of me touching your breasts for the first time.And I can't stop. I yank your shirt up, clumsily, too needful to be smooth. I lower my head, yank your bra down, suck that pink nipple onto my warm tongue, feel you shiver as I swirl my tongue around it, feeling every centimeter of it, my body quivering with the raw need of you.My hands cup your ass. I lift you up, heave you onto the couch, rip your pants off of you and fling them in the corner. You're protesting as I kneel between your legs, licking long slow trails up your thighs. I can't do this. I can't fuck you. I can't even eat your pussy. But that's not going to stop me from biting into that soft delicate flesh, feeling the tremors up and down your body, from kissing your cunt through the soft fabric of those panties. You wriggle as I plant my lips against your clit, separated by a thin barrier, finding your secret pleasures with unerring accuracyThen I lift your panties aside for one moment to scent your excitement up close. It's your turn to tense. You extend your hands, ready to stop me if I go too far... but relishing the feel of my breath on your pussy. You can feel the tension in my muscles, how I'm a one twitch away from licking your slick juices, and then neither of us would be able to stop.But oh, how you hope I break. Oh, how you hope that I'm the one responsible for breaking this barrier, then you can blame me for everything that happens next, and it won't be worth it but oh it so would be.I don't. Slowly, carefully, I replace your panties. I haul my way up your body, sliding up you, and you wonder what the hell I'm doing when I settle the hardness of my cock between your legs and start grinding in circles. I'm dry-humping you, me still fully clothed, you splay-legged like a whore and moving like we are fucking, and now you kiss me and I'm rubbing my cock against your clit and you're moaning and this is technically acceptable but by God we are on the edge and you are on the edge and you start to come hard for me, me telling you all the filthy things I'd be doing to you if I could fuck you now, and you gasping and giving yourself up to me and when you open your eyes you see me watching you, hungrily devouring all the faces you make when you come, committing them to memory because you know that when I'm at home frantically jacking it to thoughts of you, it's going to be coming all over that face you're making now.And the tension breaks. You come for the last time. I slither out from between your legs, sliding on the couch next to you. Still hard. Breathing ragged. Desperate to break for you. But still technically within the rules. Pent, by the letter of the law.And that's when you lean over to unbuckle my pants, knowing that we are not going to fuck or break any rules. But you're going to tease me, and as you lean down so that now I feel your breath on my straining cock, I know that we are going to drive each other so deliciously crazy....

Was written by a friend for me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

a very good friend! Does it continue?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes but I need to earn it

well you have me intrigued! I guess you'd better get to work and earn it, so the rest of us can indulge, too!

By *icebloke..but filthyMan  over a year ago

london

Hannah that's so good...I've written some stuff to get some friends off before, and been told I should put some of the stuff up on here...your post serves to encourage!! Xx

what a great friend

I'm loving it

By *ornyman1974Man  over a year ago

cardiff

Wowwww more plz x

» Add a new message to this topic