FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dinner with my boss's family

Dinner with my boss's family

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My boss was approaching retirement and decided to travel the uk meeting all the managers, see a few customers and take us out to one last meal together.

So he travelled to Belfast but informed me before he came that he would be bringing his wife and daughter over on the trip as neither had been to Belfast before. I had met his wife many times but never any of his children.

So Wednesday morning came and I headed to the airport to collect them. I instantly seen a great looking girl come in to arrivals who caught my eye right away. It was Ken's daughter! 30, about a size 14, blonde, tall, and very confident! Looking at Ken and his wife Deborah I couldn't understand how they produced such a beautiful looking girl.

On the drive to Belfast there was lots of small talk about what to see and do and where we would go for a meal that night. Jenny was in the back of the car with her mother and I couldn't keep my eyes off her in the rear view mirror, and she was clearly noting my attention.

We got to the hotel and they checked in and Ken and I headed off to see the customers who supported us over the years. After a long day I dropped Ken back to the hotel where I was to meet him at 7pm for dinner.

I was excited and nervous about having to spend a Wednesday night with them but the thought of seeing jenny again was great. When I arrived in the hotel bar they were they and she looked amazing, black dress, hair tied back and she looked Devine.

We chatted and the wine flowed and I told stories of work tales and we had a great night. I knew Jenny was interested and the occasional touch of my arm was a clue.

Anyway dinner ended and I headed back to get a cab home. I thought about her all night. When I switched on my phone the next morning there was a text from a strange number and it had a picture attached. It said

"Jenny here thanks for a good night, mum and dad off shopping and I'm all alone in this hotel room, join me"

The pic showed the black dress on the floor, her long legs, black stain panties and matching bra.

So I jumped in the shower and thought about my next move.......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elboy34Man  over a year ago

midlothian

Nice loved it cnt wait for next part !

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

go on....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My heart was pounding and my head was fuzzy from the wine. Did I read it right? How did she get my number?

So I got out and hit the reply button.

"Mark here, got a text from u, not sure it was meant for me"

Within 30 seconds there was a reply with another picture.

"It was meant for u silly, I took ur number off dad's phone. Call me"

The pic was her in the bath, her breasts just showing through the suds and water line.

So I called her, 3 rings, and she answered. She told me she was in the bath, thinking about me, how I had left a real impression on her, how Ken had talked about me at home. She said she had no interest in seeing Belfast, she travelled to meet me, plain and simple.

So I got dressed and jumped in the car. When I got to the hotel I texted and said I was here and I double checked Ken an Deborah were gone.

Her text was short and sweet.

" room 414, door is open"

So I took the lift, head racing, and walked along the corridor to the room. I walked in and jenny was sitting in the chair by the window, black boots, same panties and bra set and black sheer stockings. Her hand was inside her panties and her eyes were firmly fixed on me.

I walked towards her and she said stop, just talk first, I love ur accent, tell me what u want to do to me.........

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fuck her ?

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The things you've got to do for work!!

Keep us informed - she sounds divine!!

By *icebloke..but filthyMan  over a year ago

london

Not so sure about the "black stain" panties tho'...satin, surely? Lol...

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Not so sure about the "black stain" panties tho'...satin, surely? Lol... "

Bet they were stained satin by the end of the tale

» Add a new message to this topic