FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Strapon fun (fantassy)

Strapon fun (fantassy)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sandie and I had been on off fuck buddies for a year or so and the sex was always electric. She was into everything I was, bit of spanking, restraint, rubber & leather, watersports. What she loved most though was toys. It all started when she went on a long weekend to Amsterdam with "the girls". She came back with a hold all bursting with some serious powertools. Nothing turned her on more than trying them out on me, and there were some seriously big ones!! Another of her favourite kinks was watching 2 guys sucking each other in a 69. So every now and then we would get together with another guy. One night we were on her bed, mt mouth full of throbbing cock and my cock getting well sucked when she dissapeared from her armchair, I thought to get a better vibro. She reappeared wearing a scarily big strapon!!! Looking closer I could see one end of it was deep inside her and the other end had to be a good ten inches and VERY thick with it. She stood watching for a while and covering the rubber cock with KY then came over to the bed and began fingering loads of gel into our asses while we went on sucking. When we were well loosened up and very slippery she climbed onto the bed and began to ease that monster into my ass. God it was thick, and long!!!! eventually it was all in and she began to fuck. Very quickly I felt my orgasm starting so I told her. She withdrew and went to the other end and did the same to the other guy. Thos went on untill all three of us were ready to burst. She came back to me and slid back in, I slipped our other big dildo into the other guy and the seriouus fucking and sucking began. We all exploded together my cum into the other guys throat and his into mine and Sandie ground her clit on the base of the dildo till she screamed, then the lovely sticky cum was swapped around mouth to mouth!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What a sexy scenario you lucky devil having such a sexy girlfriend.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wish Bobbie, just a fantassy I'm sorry to say XX

» Add a new message to this topic