FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An old flame

An old flame

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There she was, sitting there looking as stunning as i remember. She had on a tight black strappy top which lifted her breasts up and together. Her pink bra lined the edge of the top and perfectly sillhouetted the shape of each breast.

Her hair was still long and jet black just as i remember, it fell over her shoulders and seemed to have a slight flick up at the end. I could see under the table she had on a short denim skirt that barelt covered half of her thighs. It wasn't fancy attire, then again the bar wasn't exactly five star.

I began to wonder if she would remember me. If i just walked over, would she welcome me with open arms or just cast me away.

The memories were still fresh in my mind, well she was my first sexual experience after all. I was about 16 at the time, she was in my class in our last year of school. She had joined from another school early on in the year from two towns over and i was pretty much obssessed with the girl from the first day.

It was a science project that brought us together for the first time, we had been paired up on a piece of course work which mainly had to be completed outside of school, so i invited her over to work on it.

The first couple of visits were simple but we had a chance to chat and became friends, we had similar taste in music and tv so had plenty to chat about.

The third day was different, she seemed tense and not herself.

"What's wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"Nothing really, just stressed"

I dind't want to pry so left it, half an hour later we began to chat a little about relationships, she had never been with a guy before, her parents were protective so she didn't see the point. I confessed i had kissed a girl but nothing else.

There was a pause and then she shocked me with what she said "Will you kiss me? I have never kissed a guy and want to know what it feels like."

I wasn't sure what to do, suddenly I felt scared yet excited all at the same time. I agreed, we both took a moment to get ready then i leaned in. Her lips were soft and tasted of strawberry lip balm, she caressed her tongue wiith mine for what seemed like and hour but was just a few second, we both seemed to get lost in it.

She ran her hand up my leg and felt i had become hard. She stopped and looked down at my crotch to notice the bulge.

"Can i see it?"

I blushed a little but she didn't want to wait, she pulled my bottoms off and looked at my hard cock. She seemed almost amazed by it at first but her breaths became deeper and she bit her lip, i realised why she was different today, she was horny.

She wore simple legging on this day which clung tight to her skin. I ran my hand slowly up her leg and thigh, stopping once to guage her reaction, she didn't object so i continued on and reached her pussy, stroking it though her leggings. I could feel how wet it had become.

She started stroking my cock slowly, it felt amazing. She stopped stood up and remover her leggings and knickers. Her pussy had a groomed bush and was super wet as i rubbed my finger on her clit she gasped.

I had always wondered what pussy tasted like and this was my chance to find out. I lay her down and began to run my tongue on her clit, the excitement had her moaning in seconds.

I continued on for a few minutes before she lifted me up and mover her head to my cock. She took all of me in her mouth and bobbed up and down. I don't thik she really know what to do but it felt great anyway.

She continued on seemingly enjoying it more and more. I could feel i was on the edge of exploding and before i could make a sound i shot a stream of cum in to her mouth.

I don't think she realised at first but after another couple of spurts she made a sound and took her mouth away. She gulped as she swallowed all she had taken down.

"Oh my god she said " can't believe that just happened.

After that we began dating for a while but never quite got to having full sex. It was one of my deep regrets. I wondered if that was why she was sitting accross from me now, mybe this was my second chance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well did you talk to her?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic