FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Finally a swinger!

Finally a swinger!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It had been 12 months since Natasha told me about the night she went out with friends and slept with Ross. She was adamant that someone spiked her drink and she couldn't remember doing it, but I wasn't convinced. She had a bit of a reputation from her previous years as a rebelling teenager and the past always lingered in my mind.

Natasha was a peroxide blonde size 14 with a hint of a belly and natural 34GG bust.

Well in those last 12 months we had moved in together, it was the first time either of us had left home and things weren't great. We were arguing, Natasha always seemed to be on her phone talking to other people and our sex life was non existent. Whenever I mentioned sex her response was 'that's all your interested in' and then the subject would be dropped.

Then the day came that would change our relationship for ever. It began like every other Sunday, with me in the living room watching TV and Natasha still in bed. After about 2 hours of silence I decided to go into our bedroom and see what she was doing, when I opened to door all I could see was the back of her head and the sound of her snoring. I was about to turn and leave when I spotted her phone was lit up in her hand. I went to pick it up and move it to the side table when I noticed it was unlocked, despite my better judgement I decided to look at her messages.

First name in the list was 'Ross', a name I'd never forget. I clicked on Ross's name to open there chat history and the first thing I see is a picture of Natasha's bare breasts. Her large bust filled the picture and showed off large pale brown nipples. At this point I was confused as to what I was seeing, a feeling of anger and curiously became me. Curiosity got the better of me and I looked back further into the message history, about 10 messages back and there is another picture message. This time from Ross.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sounds interesting. lets hear some more

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I touched the picture to enlarge it, it became clear that I was staring straight at the largest cock I'd ever seen.

Now I'd never really thought too much about cock size, and certainly never worried that I wasn't large enough to satisfy my girlfriend, but suddenly standing there looking at this huge brown thick veiny cock made me very self aware.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing it! Why was Natasha talking to Ross? Why did she keep a picture of his cock on her phone? Why was she sending pictures to him?

At the same time my mind wandered and I began thinking of my girlfriend with this massive penis inside her, as had happened 12 months earlier. Picturing her was exciting, and as my thoughts became more explicit I began to feel my tight briefs stretch against my own growing penis.

During this time Natasha had woken from her sleep and noticed me with her phone. As soon as she sore I had her phone she snapped at me and snatched the phone away. I told her what I'd seen and asked her about it, our of curiosity more than anger or hurt.

She told me honestly, as we had grown apart her desire to make love with me had vanished and had been replaced by an irresistible urge to be fucked senseless by a big cock.

I couldn't get over what my girlfriend was telling me.

By *ananaPieCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Any more at all?

» Add a new message to this topic