FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 3sum

3sum

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a "sort of" true story, my partner and I have had a few threesomes with her best friend but not quite like this, but I live in hope!!

My partner Maggie and her best friend Jennie and I had hired a nice secluded villa for a weeks sun, sea and sex. Maggie is a sexy voluptuous size 14 with dark red hair,34FF boobs,large aureole and big dark nipples, big hips and a sexy big ass, Jennine by contrast is a size 10, pert little titties, 32A,little pink rose bud nipples, slim waist and hips and a natural blonde. Both ladies had shaved for the holiday, Maggies pussy fat and juicy, big thick outer lips, and Jennie with her long dangly inner lips always on show. We had been lazing naked around the pool all day, drinking and occasionally having relaxed lazy sex. One time Maggie was sitting on the edge of the pool watching Jennie swim on her back. Maggie began carressing her big stiff nipples while watching the water lap around Jennies pussy, then her other hand strayed to her own pussy. Jennie looked over, smiled and swam over to where Maggie was sitting. Reaching up she took hold of her big juicy tits and squeezed them while Maggies fingers got bussier. Jennie pulled harder on those thick rubbery nipples as Maggie began to moan, then, still holding tight to her nipples lowered herself down in the water and nudged Maggies hand aside with her face and started to lick and suck maggies thick pussy lips. Leaning back on her hands Maggie pushed her hips towards Jennines face, saying "oh yes honney, nearly there, dont stop!" She came as Jennie pulled and squeezed hard on Maggies nipples, stretching her boobs out the way she likes, making them jiggle to hurt the nipples, in a nice sexy way, even more. Maggie screamed as she came, fucking her hips against Jennies face. Both girls came towards where I was lying stroking my throbing cock. Jennie saying " my turn now, I need a cum too" She told me to lie back on the sun lounger and came to stand astride my face. Reaching down she took hold of her long dangling lips and held them apart so I could see right inside her wet pussy. Slowly, still holding herself open she lowered herself down onto my face, telling me to "get my tongue up ther now, as far as you can!" She began to thrust her hips sliding her pussy all over my mouth and nose then alowing me to latch onto her very prominent clitty with my mouth, I sucked and licked as she screamed and moaned. I could feel maggie take hold of my cock as this was happening, covering it in something slippy then felt her ease down onto it, taking it it what could only be her tight ass. Jennie leaned forward to finger her pussy and suck and bite her nipples as I thrust up into Maggie and sucked for all I was worth on Jennies clitty. I could feel my orgasm getting very near and mumbled something but the girls were ahead of me, thankfully. Jennie was moaning as loud as she could with her mouth full of thick juicy nipple and Maggie was giving it the full fat lady opera singer as she came again. We had been drinking all day and both girls must have been bursting as both of then let go of their bladder contents as they came, Jennie all over my face and neck, filling my mouth with pee as well as her pussy juices and Maggie all over my belly and chest, flowing over my balls to wich realy made my orgasm explosive, pumping my cum up into her tight asshole. As I said this is pure fantasy, but we have done some of this, but not all at the same time. I live in hope

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic