FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > That garden variety male fantasy

That garden variety male fantasy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah, its the one that has sadly eluded me The MFF threesome. Had a former girlfriend who confessed to me that she had been with two of her friends(she didn't consider her self to be bi just slightly adventerous)and having snogged another.I remember her telling me when we lay in bed once and as you can imagine it was a considerable turn on

I had discussed early on in our relationship about having a MFF threesome but she wasn't interested. I think by that time her feelings for me were slightly more ahead of mine for her and it wasn't going to happen.

Given the chance now, i wouldn't turn down the oppurtunity if i met a couple of women who i could feel comfortable with. The three of us could go out for a drink, get to know each and every one of us etc. I'm not an unreasonable guy and do prefer to get to know those i swing with a bit. helps everyone feel more at ease

Anyway, I'm biding my time while i'm still single. Wether it will happen for, i don't know but it would be nice if it did

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic