FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A few days in Bristol part 2

A few days in Bristol part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ardinalsin OP   Man  over a year ago

St. Albans

Watching you walk towards me in your summer dress, clinging to your curves made me want you right there and then. We were both very demonstrative and needed to touch each other all the time, even if it was just a caress to the back of the hand. You had that look in your eyes of determination, a look that said you knew what you wanted and you were going to get it. I had never seen you look so confident, so bloody irresistible which I pretty much knew meant trouble for me. “So honey” I said, “Is this going to be one of those, lovely boyfriend, and girlfriend days then?” You looked down at me sitting in my chair and smiled “Oh I don’t think we’re quite ready for one of those yet do you?” you said “I think I owe you something a little more demanding than that – you have managed over the past few months to change the way I feel about myself and got me to do things I never knew possible. I have let you control me in the main, but today I will get my own back” I picked my coffee cup up and took a sip whilst you took your seat in the chair opposite me; I must admit that at this time my mouth was dry. Your self assurance had completely shaken me, not because I didn’t think you lacked any confidence, it was that you hadn’t shown this level of control before, and it oozed out of you. It was perfect spring weather and your pale silky green dress with a light pattern running through it set you apart from all the other women milling around the lounge area. I looked at you; God you looked amazing; your hair glistened; your eyes were alive and smiling wildly at me. I looked down your body, at how the thin material clung to your body outlining the shape of your breasts and further down to your hips and your thighs. Your legs were crossed away from me and although dress was just above knee length it had ridden up slightly revealing a stocking clad thigh. You knew exactly what you were doing; you wanted to tease me. You knew I loved the accidental display – that tiny view rather than total exposure. Was I supposed to see it or was it just coincidental? You knew that would tantalise me; that glimpse of the tops of your stockings would drive me mad with desire. You looked at me and knew what I had seen and there was no doubt you now also knew that I was completely under your spell; and how right you were.

You ordered a coffee from the waitress and it wasn’t long in arriving. It was a milky latte and you even managed to turn this into an exhibition aimed at teasing me even further. The froth from the milk lingered on your lip for just a bit too long before you slowly flicked your tongue out seductively to slide it into your mouth. We barely spoke during this time; I couldn’t, all words seemed to freeze in my brain as if I would only speak if spoken to. You uncrossed your legs and leant forward, the front of your dress opening slightly to reveal the swell of your soft creamy breasts. You licked your lips and looked straight into my eyes. “I have something for you lover” you whispered as you opened your handbag and took out an envelope. It was a brown manila type envelope and quite large. “You will find instructions in there, which you are to follow to the letter – do you understand?” you said. “Ermm yes of course” I replied not really sure of what to say. I felt myself shaking out of nervousness as much as excitement. “I may see you soon but then again it may be later. You make sure you follow those instructions lover” you said, and with that you stood up, smiled down at me and walked elegantly off towards the lift. I watched you press the button to call the lift and then walk in, turn around and wave at me as the doors shut closed. I held the envelope in my hand for a minute not really sure what to make of the whole situation. Here I was, always in control in these situations; not that I always wanted to be, it was just how it always ended up, but now it felt like I was floating in the middle of the ocean totally dependent on you. It was an unusually nervy feeling, but one that stirred me nevertheless with anticipation and excitement.

I opened the envelope and there was a note inside. It was handwritten on the hotel’s headed paper.

Honey,

At 12 pm today there is a film called “The Secretary” showing at the Cube Cinema in Dove Street. You may have heard of this film Richard, but you won’t have seen this uncut version before. Don’t be too surprised by the cinema either. It has a reputation for being a little unusual and shows films other cinemas wont or cant, although it does also show mainstream films if they think they are worthy enough. Suffice to say it has character and I’m sure you will enjoy its unique atmosphere. When you buy your ticket make sure you sit one row from the back on the right hand side, but 4 seats in from the edge of the aisle. At some stage during the film you will feel a hand on your shoulder. At this stage you must put the hair band on, covering your eyes which you will find in the envelope. Do not do anything else, but let events happen. You may not remove the band until you feel a hand on your head. You must at no stage turn around and try to identify this mystery person and at no stage can you touch them in any way.

Love

Jo x

I looked in the envelope and there was a black hair band that was about 3 inches wide placed inside. I looked at my watch. It was now 11:10am and there were serious butterflies in my stomach. I decided to order another coffee before ordering a cab to the cinema. The coffee arrived and I sat pensively imagining what may be ahead of me. I thought back to her words just before she left earlier…”I may see you soon, but then it may be later”. What did that mean? The band was to hide my eyes. Why would she want to do that? There would be a hand on my shoulder; I wasn’t to look at this person. Who was this person? Would it be her? Would it be someone else? She had planned this for some time, of that I was now sure. The choice of film was interesting, as it’s not widely known. It’s a love story, but not an obvious one as its dark in many ways. A story of control based on a light degree of s and m where control switches from the man to the woman. He is a lawyer and she is a small town girl with little experience of life. He punishes her by bending her over his desk and spanking her when she makes typing errors. She looks forward to these occasions and purposefully makes mistakes encouraging further punishment. The story extends with him losing interest because he no longer feels he has the same impact as he did earlier in their relationship, which drives her to extreme pains. There is a happy ending though! I was curious to see what the uncut version would expose. I did have the feeling that there was a dark secret missing from the film when I watched it. I finished my coffee and walked down the stairs to the lobby and over to the concierge’s desk. “Could I order a cab to Dove Street please?” I asked an uniformed man. “No problem sir” he smiled and picked up his telephone to order a taxi. “5 minutes sir” he said. I walked over to the front door and stood in front of the big glass windows. For some odd reason I started to consider what I was wearing. Was it appropriate? I had on a pair of dark blue jeans, black boots, a white t-shirt and a pinstriped blazer/jacket. Well, it was too late to change now as I spotted the cab pulling up outside the hotel. I jumped into the back seat and the taxi pilled off. I remembered nothing about the journey only that it took no time at all. It dropped me off in the middle of the Dove Street and I walked back towards the cinema. My heart was beating so fast, it was as if I was in a surreal world with no control over my destiny. I trusted you implicitly and it was this trust that we had worked hard to develop before we had first met that enabled me to now step into a darkened cinema and blindfold myself.

I stepped down into the cinema and into a tiny lobby. It was an astonishing arrangement of a mix of a bar and a nightclub all in one tiny space. To the corner was a small window which I took to be the ticket office. I walked over, the lighting subdued and the marblesque floor echoing my steps as I did so. I lowered my head and inside the office was an old lady, probably around 70 dressed in a smart purple trouser suit. Her face was alive and she had piercing blue eyes. “Hello my love” she said “Can I help you?” “Id likes to buy a ticket to watch “The secretary” I said. “Of course” she said. “Have you seen the original released version?” she asked ““Yes I have” I said. “I think you may be in for a bit of a surprise then” she said and smiled a knowing smile. I walked through a dark red curtain into a dimly lit theatre. I looked around me, there was nobody there. I turned to the right and sought out the seat I knew I should take. One row from the back, 4 seats in from the far aisle. I sat down in what reminded me of my childhood. Quite small wooden seats unlike today’s modern offerings. The screen was quite small too I noticed, but it felt very cosy, almost like being in someone’s lounge albeit a little larger. There was a smell too, an old smell, not one that made you turn your nose up in any way, more of “this place has serious history” smell. I noticed that a few people had now arrived and placed themselves around the cinema. None were that close to me, and certainly I noticed that nobody sat behind me in any way. I hear the curtain move again and a middle aged couple almost fell in….giggling as they stumbled through the curtain. They looked around and started moving into the row in front of me. The stopped and sat almost in front of me but 2 seats to the right. They were either newly married or lovers as they were almost immediately all over each other as they stripped off their coats. It was almost as if I wasn’t there or they really didn’t care if I watched them or not. I glanced occasionally and saw them kiss passionately their tongues clearly visible their hands wandering over each other bodies. I tried not to stare but it was hard not to be drawn to this overtly passionate exhibition taking place so close to me that I could hear the sound of hands on material as they pulled at each others clothes. At that moment the lights dimmed slowly to blackness and now I couldn’t see anything. My hearing though, seemed to step up and I could clearly hear buttons being opened and that inimitable sound of skin against nylon as his hands no doubt slid up her thighs. The music started and the projector threw the first pictures onto the small screen. The music drowned out any sound from the couple in front of me as I settled back in my chair to watch the film. I had by now taken my jacket off and placed it by my side on the chair next to me. The first scenes flew by and were all familiar. I found my excitement building towards a scene I enjoyed where the male character lost control of himself. This and the moment in the film had me incredibly aroused and it was at that moment that I felt a hand on my shoulder. I hadn’t even been aware of anyone approaching me or even sitting behind me. Who was it? Was it her? The hand rested lightly on my shoulder and I knew that I was now to follow my earlier instructions. I reached over to my jacket and removed the black band from my pocket. I slid it over my head and settled it over my eyes. It immediately blocked out the picture on the screen and made me feel completely at this person mercy whoever they were. The hand left my shoulder and slid down my back sending that tingling sensation right through my body. I felt the seat next to me being put down and a warm feeling surged through me as she touched my hand gently as if reassuring me everything was going to be fine. I felt her hands reach up to my waist and undo my belt and then the button on my jeans. She pulled the zipper down and started to tug gently but firmly pulling jeans down. I sat up a little to help her and she pulled them all the way down to my ankles. She then slipped her fingers into the band of my underwear and also slid these down to join my jeans. I felt her warm breath on the tops of my thighs and the softness of her breasts against me as her tongue started to lick up my thighs. I threw my head back at the sheer unbelievable sensation as she combined the movement of her tongue by dragging her nails gently up the insides of my other thigh. She moved slowly up and down moving from one thigh to another each time getting higher and closer to my cock which was now so hard. I knew that there was no way that I would be able to hold on for too long given the situation and the build up. I felt her hand slide underneath me, urging me upwards and forwards, her fingers now sliding beneath my balls and between my cheeks. I could feel her breath an inch, if that away from my throbbing cock Her finger slid slowly into bum just teasing me as her mouth closed over the head of my cock. Her tongue wrapped itself around my hardness and the softness and moistness of her lips and tongue sent me to a place I have rarely visited before as she used her teeth so gently to scrape the head and all the time her tongue was flicking and licking me. Meanwhile her finger was sliding deeper into my bum moving in and out, and the combination of these actions was causing me to slide into a place where the waves were in a huge swell, lifting me and then lowering me again. The closer I got to my climax the less time there was between the waves. I felt myself being swallowed into her throat as she lowered your head and her soft hair fell across me and then she slowly lifted her head using her lips to suck all the way back up to the head. She moved her head to the side and started to lick up the outside of my shaft, all the way down to my balls taking each one into her mouth and sucking gently before moving back up my cock again her tongue never leaving me. She could sense I was now very close to cumming and moved her mouth back to the head of my cock sucking deeply squeezing my head between her lips. I knew that I was now about to explode as I felt my orgasm rising. It almost felt like t started in my toes and climbed my legs speeding up as it climbed. Just as I was about to cum she thrust her finger all the way into bum sending me into spasms of pleasure I raised myself high off the seat and felt the climax hit me. She clung onto me with her mouth and never let me go. The spasms just wouldn’t stop as I thrust up and down in short then long bursts. I knew the volume of my cum was huge as I could feel the flow. I knew I was filling her mouth and it was overflowing out down onto her chin. She was licking fast and I could sense her swallowing as she took all that she could. I finally started to subside although my heart was still beating fast as I slipped back down onto the seat. Her tongue was now slower, but still licking almost as if she was cleaning me up. I was so completely spent that I had absolutely no strength. My body was completely limp as I lay there. I felt her lift herself up and close her mouth gently over mine, that unmistakeable light salty taste still on her lips as she kissed me softly. I sensed her moving away and her hand gently touched my head. I lay there, my trousers still around my ankles and waited about 2 minutes before easing the band off my head. The light from the screen blinded me temporarily as I saw the credits start to climb the screen heralding the end of the film. I pulled my trousers and underwear up and tidied myself up. I still felt as though I was in another life as the surreal experiences of today kept on flashing through my mind. I noticed that the lights started to brighten in the cinema and I could see bodies moving about. The couple in front of me were still there and in the process of pulling their coats on. Just as they were about to leave they both turned and looked at me and smiled. I could see the unmistakeable trail of semen just at the edge of her chin and my imagination went into overdrive. Oh my god could it be? I stayed there for a while longer not really certain if my legs would hold me. Finally I pulled myself up and walked to the red curtain and pushed them aside entering the small lobby once again. The place was empty except for the old lady who was tidying up some leaflets just by the door. “Hello” she said “How did you find the film and what did you think of the new scenes?” “Gives the film a different dimension” I said. “I’m surprised you noticed “she laughed and walked away. I decided I needed air and walked back to the hotel. There were so many thoughts going through my head that I was back before I knew it. I decided I needed a drink before going back to the room and trying to find you. I ordered a French chardonnay and settled back on a sofa to think. Surely it must have been her that came into the cinema and then just left before the end... It couldn’t have been the woman in front – could it? I continued to have this conversation with myself but was just becoming more uncertain as time passed. The wine was lovely and helped to calm me down. I decided that it didn’t really mater because whatever happened happened because she made it happen. I finished off my wine, and looked at my watch. It was now 3:30 pm and I headed off towards the lifts. I pressed the button in front of me and waited. I heard a ping and the door opened. The lift was empty and the doors closed as I pressed the button for the 17th floor. I felt the lift rise quickly before it pinged again as I waited for the doors to open. I stepped out into the small hall and turned left for the room. I slid the card into the door and pushed the door open ready to grab you and hold you tight. I walked into the bedroom and it was empty. I checked the bathroom and that was empty too. I walked back into the bedroom and saw a white envelope on the small coffee table in front of me. It had my name written on in blue ink, so I picked it up and opened it.

Honey,

I hope you enjoyed the film, I’m told it’s excellent. So now that I have hopefully raised your temperature slightly its time to give you your next instructions. In the top drawer of the desk you will find a DVD. Take this and put it into the DVD player just beneath the TV and switch everything on pressing play. All you need to do is follow your instructions.

Love Jo x

I found the DVD which was unmarked and slipped it into the DVD player. I switched the TV on and then pressed play. The TV flickered and there all of a sudden were you. Amazingly you were dressed just as you were this morning when I last saw you. You stood up your eyes never leaving mine and started to unzip your dress at the side. You slid the dress off your shoulders and let it slowly slide down your body and onto the floor. You stood in front of me in you underwear and pale hold ups. If you want to unwrap more of me Richard you are going to have to follow these instructions. As you spoke your hands were gently tracing their way over your body. I was completely out of my mind, just every step you took I wasn’t ready for and I knew that I would do anything you wanted. “Why don’t you shower and change and meet me downstairs at 5” you said. With that you seemed to flick a switch and the screen was black. I sat on the bed and contemplated what lay ahead.

I had been hard again since I saw the envelope on the table and had been constantly hard ever since. I stripped naked and walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I stepped into the hot shower and let the water wash over me. It naturally relaxed me and I felt myself taking over my body again. I dried myself off and looked at the clock and it said it was 4:40. I had 20 minutes. I quickly got dressed and made my way down to the bar. There were about 10 people spread around the bar all with drinks. I looked around but saw no sign of you. A waiter walked over and I ordered another white wine. The wine arrived and I looked at my watch; it was now 5:15. From the corner of my eye I could see an hotel employee walking into the bar with a telephone in his hand. He looked around for a second and then made towards me. “Mr Smith?” he asked. “Emmmm yes” I stammered. “Phone call for you sir” he handed me the phone which appeared to be some sort of wireless operated phone. He walked away towards the bar as I said “Hello”. “Aghhhh Richard my lover are you surprised?” I laughed and said “ Yes I suppose I am” I said. “Well Richard tell me, how many people are there in the bar right now?” “I guess there must be about 10 or so” I said. “Hmmmm that will do I guess” you replied. “Richard I want you to know that at this very moment I am completely naked and lying on our bed upstairs. I’m very very needy right now and want you to understand how needy I am. Am I making myself clear?” you demanded. “Yes I think I understand I said” thinking that everyone in the room could hear this conversation. “Shall I tell you what I’m doing right now?” you asked “Shall I Richard, or even better shall I describe in small detail what IM doing to myself?” My heart was literally in my mouth at this stage; I could feel my mouth drying and was certain that everyone could sense what was happening. “Richard my breasts are soft and my nipples are hard and throbbing. They need to be sucked so much but for now I am just squeezing them between my fingers. Mmmmmmm that feels soo good. Do you wish you were doing this Richard?” you moaned as you described what you were doing. “Shall I explore a little more? Shall I just trail my hand gently down my body onto my legs….running down and then back up the insides of my thighs. Ooooooooh that feels so good and Ohhhhhhh yesssssss my hand has just closed over my pussy and I’m so wet. Richard my pussy is ready for your hard and thick cock and I’m now moving my fingers up to my clit and taking it gently in my fingers and pulling it. Now I’m going to slip…my fingers inside myself, feeling that soft and velvety wetness, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesss. Oh God I cant hold this I’m going to cum in a second “ I was pressing the phone so close to my ear to stop the moaning sounds of your approaching climax but there was no way I could disguise my emotions. I was so hard now that I knew I would have to touch myself if only to control myself. There were more people in the bar now as your moans grew and you started to tell me graphically what you were doing and demanding that I had better get upstairs when you told me to and fuck you harder than she had ever been fucked before. I listened as your climax hit you and I could feel the power of it through your voice. I actually had to look down because at that moment I wasn’t sure whether this had sent me over the top myself. I knew my breathing had gone and I was probably panting at this point as I heard you say “Now, you have to get here now – don’t spare me, take me harder than you ever have anyone before.” The phone went dead. I just sat there then quickly gathered my senses and stood up, walked quickly to the bar and handed the phone to the same guy that had handed it to me in the first place. I ran to the lifts and kept pressing the call button. Finally the lift arrived. I stepped in and pressed the button for the correct floor. I grabbed my cock in my hand squeezing it through my jeans and it felt so big and hard. All of a sudden I got an animal like rush that made me want you so badly that I could break down doors to get to you. The lift arrived at the 17th floor and I ran to the room. I pushed the card into the door and pushed the door open; I didn’t even wait for the door to shut before II rushed into the room tearing at my trousers. You were naked lying on your back, your legs wide apart and your pussy was glistening with wetness and slightly pink from the attention you had given it earlier. I grabbed your ankles and pushed your legs even further apart and moved between your thighs with some force. I slid straight into you wet pussy and went as deep as I could before withdrawing and slamming back into you again. My hands were now reaching under you and grabbing your cheeks pulling you onto me even more. I knew I was making the deepest of animalistic noises but I was as close to out of control as I had ever been. I was aware of you almost grunting as you responded just as needily thrusting up against me pulling me roughly onto you, your nails grasping my cheeks. The inevitable was never far away for either of us as I let out a loud gnarled sound and started to shoot inside you. I looked down at you as you stared at me almost furiously as your orgasm hit you. You tried to contain your scream but all it did was force a deep guttural sound deep from within you. I could feel you thrusting hard against my cock……as your body ejaculated. I fell onto you and twisted your body pulling on top of me whilst still staying inside you. Our bodies were so hot and we were both panting with the effort exerted although it was such a short time frame. I knew that I was still moderately hard inside you such was the sense of excitement. I let my hand fall onto the back of your head and gently stroked your hair. Never in all my years had I experienced such a sexual experience where I had handed myself over to another so willingly and without concern. Your skin felt soft against my hands as I trailed down your back and back up again to your neck... I lifted your chin a little to look at you and tears had run down your cheeks. I moved closer and ran my tongue along the tracks and kissed the corners of your eyes. I felt you melt into me and our mouths closed together as we softly kissed. It was gentle and slow just using our lips. As our kissing continued I could feel my arousal increasing and felt myself harden inside you. I knew you had felt it to as I felt you squeeze me as if you were encouraging me. I moved my hips ever so slightly in a rocking motion and you responded barely moving. We continued to kiss and our mouths became moist as our tongues began to touch. Our hips began to roll now as I felt you getting wetter as I got harder. You took your weight onto your hands and pushed yourself slightly away from me and your breasts swung onto my chest your nipples grazing me. I moved my hands to your cheeks and pulled you gently further onto me as we started to make love swaying gently against each other. I lowered my head and took your nipples my mouth softly drawing it in and sucking gently, feeling it grow in my mouth. You leant back but stuck your chest out allowing me to get deeper inside you. You looked down at me and I held your stare, our eyes exposing our almost desperate need for each other right now. You spoke for the first time since I had come into the room “I want you to cum with me Richard – I’m close honey, will you?” I looked up at you and said “ God yes I’m so close to, cum with me Jo” Our eyes never left each others as our bodies relaxed and we both climaxed at exactly the same time only this time it was soft and gentle compared to our earlier exploits. We both continued to sway slowly after our climaxes, still looking at each other although our look of need had now turned into smiles. You leant forward and our mouths met again as we kissed passionately. I rolled you off me and half lay over you, looking down at you lovingly and whispered into your ear, “Thank you lover for one of the most amazing days of my life” “What are we going to do tomorrow?” you asked. “I laughed and said “I think you may be in big trouble Jo but maybe not tomorrow, maybe the day after- tomorrow we hold hands take lunch and walk in the sunshine”. I looked at the clock it was now 7pm. I can honestly say I had no energy left at all and knew from looking at you that you were just as spent. “Room service?” I said as I grabbed the menu. “Too right” you said. We ordered off the menu and ate in our dressing gowns looking out over the park and onto Bristol City. We shared our food, sometimes feeding each other as we giggled just like lovers do. “One question” I said. “Okay” you said “what would you like to know?” “The cinema; was it you?” I asked. “Now let me think” you said……”ermmmm of course it was me silly – who else could it have been?” you said. I looked down at my feet and smiled.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Both one and two so good, do say there is more to come

By *ardinalsin OP   Man  over a year ago

St. Albans

Thank you...and yes there is

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Thank you...and yes there is"

Oooooooooooh goody