FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Unexpected cinema meet.

Unexpected cinema meet.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd gone to see a film with friends. While sitting through the repetitive adverts. The boredom got the better of me. Pulling my phone from my pocket, I decided to have a casual browse on fab. Keeping my phone hidden from view I received a message. "Don't turn around. Just saw your profile name over your shoulder. Looks like we both have a little secret."

I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. After looking through her profile and pictures I learnt she was new to the site, a stunning 19 year old blonde with the sexiest petite size 6-8 figure and tight bum. the immediate twitching in my jeans began and I could feel my cock instantly getting hard at the thought of this gorgeous teen sitting directly behind me. Some time passed and all I wanted to do was turn around and see what she actually looked like...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Then....

Please do go on.....

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Nice start hope it keeps going well.

More

Some time through the film I got up and left to come back. This gave me a full glimpse of her as I headed up the stairs and back to my seat. To my suprise she was with someone. The standard holding hands and casually close made me think is this a boyfriend?

The film ended and as we left I made sure to walk behind her to see her tight arse in skin tight leggings with heels and a coat. I could feel my cock wanting to burst through my jeans right there and then.

After about 10 minutes of sitting in a bar nearby with friends I looked again at my messages. "Just out with friends come and pick me up." She gave the location of a pub and after making my excuses to the lads I drove and messaged her when I was outside.

I literally couldn't believe my luck when I saw her walking outside, looking around the car park with purpose I knew this was it. Starting the engine I pulled up infront of her and she got in.

Long skinny legs and a tiny waist she took her coat off in the passenger seat. We looked at each other, with a wink and a smile she said one word. "Drive!"

Mmmm can't wait for the next bit

Feeling as if my cock was going to shoot there and then I took off. As I Frantically tried to find a quiet spot I could see her peeling off the skin tight leggings and heels. "We can't be too long as I'm with my boyfriend." She whispered in my ear as her bare legs began to show.

One hand crept onto my throbbing bulge as her other reached inside her tiny pink Lacey transparent thong. A tattoo of a rose and thorns down her thigh drove me wild with lust for this filthy teen slut. Squeezing and rubbing my cock through my trousers it was as if she could feel every solid pulse from it.

I eventually parked up in a dark corner of a wooded park. Engine and lights off, I grabbed her by the cheek and pulled her close. Her lips were incredible and so warm as our tongues connected. She suggested getting in the back but I had other ideas...

By *AMES19620Man  over a year ago

newport

more please

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I shod move to Hull I think...

The latest verri makes for interesting reading lol

"The latest verri makes for interesting reading lol"

why?

I got out the car and walked round. Opening the door the car lit up. Her tiny thong pulled up inside her bare waxed pussy. one leg on the dashboard with heel against the windscreen. Her little top was pushed up as she rubbed her pert breasts and the other was in her pussy. As Her back arched in ecstasy I knelt down and sucked her nipples. Kissing all the way down her tiny body, down her tattooed legs and back up. The tip of my nose felt how dripping wet she was. I ran my tongue up and Down her lips for a few seconds before she grabbed my hair and forced my face deep inbetween her legs. Sucking and circling her clit as she buckled, I knew she was close. I grabbed both legs and put them over my shoulders. Using her pussy juices I probed her extremely small arsehole and slipped a finger inside. Tight at first she invited it deeper by pushing down on it.

Fingering her arse and eating this gorgeous pussy.I was close to cumming myself without even being touched. With a final moan she clamped my neck and I felt the flood erupt in my mouth and all down my lips and chin.

She collapsed along the seat and just laid there. Without hesitating I looked up and said "my turn."

Picking her up I carried her outside. In just thong and heels she immediately squatted and pulled my cock from my jeans. Rock hard it sprang up and against her face.

With a look of gratitude she took it deep and wanked me. Using both hands and spitting all over it. I was in heaven. My whole body tensing up as I felt the blood rush to my cock. She knew exactly the effect she was having on me. as I grabbed her head to force it deeper. She maintained full eye contact as I gradually began to face fuck her...

Great story

As I got faster between her silky smooth lips her mascara began to

Run. Grabbing my arse and pulling me closer to take more in her mouth. I knew she adored being such a whore.

I pulled out of her mouth and picked her up still gasping heavily and bent her over my bonnet. Parting her legs she tried to pull her thong off. In The heat of the moment raw passion made me rip it off her toned bum. I slid my cock straight inside her small cunt and began to pound her. She turned round to look at me. This time her expression changed to one of vulnerability.

I carried on as I sniffed her soaking thong. Her flexibility allowed her to really take it and for me to grind my cock against her g spot as she cupped my balls from

Between my legs. It wasn't long before I was close. "Where the fuck do you want it?" I exclaimed to her. Her hips in my hands and taking it like a rag doll she managed to utter "all over me!" I pulled out grabbed her and laid her across my car. She proceeded to finger herself again as I unloaded all over her body. She shook as it hit her nipples and face. Then, as the last few drops from my pumping cock dribbled out and all over her pussy lips she leant forward and lapped up what was left. From my still pulsating dick. With a long passionate kiss she pulled away, winked and said "you can take me back now." While i sat there and watched her get dressed I could only imagine the excuse she'd give to her boyfriend. I drove back and after another quick kiss she got out.

Love to meet her

What's her name on here

That's thenpoint about the verri's...or rather the lack of a credible one

I just saw a pig fly.

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

Who cares... its good story true or fantasy!

I have to confess.... It's me ...

good story , fact or fiction it was in the right forum , yep it got me horny , well done

» Add a new message to this topic