FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > stranger danger or stranger play mate?

stranger danger or stranger play mate?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well i have a number of fantasies but the main one at the moment goes like this;

I'm out in a club dancing alone on the dance floor, I'm just dancing all alone among all these people but alone eyes closed and in my own little world when this tall broard shouldered guy comes over and joins me, he doesnt speak just comes up behind me puts his hands on my hips and starts to dance with me. now usually I'd have pushed him away but this guy just had something about him, these dreamy eyes and gentle but firm touch so we just danced. As we danced I could feel something start to bulge in his trousers which may me get that naughty smile that all women have when they find a hard cock somewhere they weren't expecting it! we continued to dance until around 2 am when the club started to empty and we were ushered outside, we collected out coats etc and left. luckily we were only around the corner from my apartment and we walked there quickly but still in silence. as we walked inside he grabbed me and firmly kissed me, I was barely able to get the door shut when we were falling onto the sofa.

we kissed and fondled each other and i could feel the bulge in his trousers returning so i took him by the hand and led him into the bedroom, here i stripped to just my bra and panties and sat on the edge of the bed and watched as he started to strip, he first took off his shirt revealing the most amazing big strong arms ive ever seen and then he slowly undid his trousers and let them drop to the floor, here i noticed he was wearing no under wear which meant i was able to see what had been causing the bulge in his trousers just moments earlier.

he had the most amazing looking cock id ever seen, it was around 6/7 inches long and thick, clean shaven which meant it was just pure heaven to look at, i smiled to myself as he walked over to the bed and i slipped to my knees and started to suck and stroke his impressive cock i could immediatly taste pre cum on the end of his shaft and the throbbing of his cock in my mouth just as i pulled his cock out of my mouth he came and it sprayed all over my tits and bra, i removed the bra which meant he could see my breasts in all there glory and he to then had a naughty grin, he also pulled down my panties and pushed me onto the bed, he joined me, first licking my nipples gently and then nibbling them in between his teeth making them get so hard. he then slowly started to kiss me all the way down my body till he was between my open legs eager for him to delve in and make me cum like a train, he slowly started to lick my pussy, firstly licking my pussy so deep his tonge was almost inside me and then as i was just thinking i was about the explode he stopped started the lick my clit, slowly to start then more firmly and every so often sucking my clit. i could feel my pussy getting so wet i thought i was going to be dripping cum all over the bed. he must have felt me squirming as then he slowly moved back up the bed kissing me softly and then he slowly started to penetrate my pussy with the tip of his cock, after a few slow gentle strokes his entire cock was inside me, i felt so full and stretched and could've exploded on the spot! instead he slowly started to fuck me, with slow deep strokes then as i could feel his cock start to throb he started to pump me faster and harder, i started to moan with delight both of us then screaming with delight as we both reached the most amazing climax and then collapesed onto the bed without ever speaking a word he then got dressed kissed me and left maybe never to be seen again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I LIKE STRANGER DANGER ,,,I LIKE STRANGER PLAYMATE -----BUT WHICH IS BETTER???---only 1 way to find out?

"FIGHT"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO,,,,LOL,,LOL

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

C u after the break!! lol

» Add a new message to this topic