FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 1st time at adventues maybe

1st time at adventues maybe

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

id would love take my mrs adventures in stoke on saturday 1st, she not into sexual activity like me, but want go swinging with her, what would you do to persuade her, i find it hard get a fuck off her now a days, told her wat i want do with her etc, help plz

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

Show her your profile

wat if she doesnt like it

wat if she doesnt like it

By *unloverinkentMan  over a year ago

Frant

Not really helpful.

Seems to be a lot of sniping from women and couples when guys ask for advice.

why can't couples and women be nice to guys??

I'm in the same boat mate, would really appreciate a females perspective on taking her first steps into swinging with her partner

she not that bothered about sex unlike me, i find it hard to fuck my mrs cuz she not interested,but deffo want to explore with her, if she in the mood once in a blue moon she a real goer in bed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"she not that bothered about sex unlike me, i find it hard to fuck my mrs cuz she not interested,but deffo want to explore with her, if she in the mood once in a blue moon she a real goer in bed"

We are regular at adventures and they would make you incredibly welcome however I think if you just take her in and be like well here we are she may be a little shocked? Maybe gently introduce the idea to her?

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

I once took a lady friend to Chams, her first ever experience of anything like that. She liked it and made full use of the facilities but refused point blank to even consider playing with anyone other than me and would have had a fit if I had 'strayed'. We went back a few times but she never changed her mind, no pressure from me to do so, but we stopped going when she thought I was comparing her to the other women and it caused a row. Tread carefully is all I can say.

» Add a new message to this topic