FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Daytime workman

Daytime workman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *w_male28 OP   Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Would any guys, or women for that too, like to have a workmen round at their house and to seduce or be seduced by him????? Give me your thoughts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i have been that work guy . Im tiler and few times have called to look or price a job once got a tit wank other 3 times got fuck and twice got bj so exciting while the hub or bf are away

By *ellishornyMan  over a year ago

surrey

I came home to a young black guy in my bedroom could see his huge package hanging down still don't no if my other half has taken advantage yet

I'm a workman but this has never happened to me yet. If any ladies in the north west are excited by this idea though then I'd love to hear more.

Plumber in kent area would love this to happen to me!

By *oetic licenceCouple  over a year ago

Darley Dale

Lisa here, I would love for this to happen. Exciting thought. Xx

"Lisa here, I would love for this to happen. Exciting thought. Xx"

I hope you're not on your own in that thought then Lisa, fingers crosses the ladies of the lake district are sharing your idea

Darley Dale

"Lisa here, I would love for this to happen. Exciting thought. Xx

I hope you're not on your own in that thought then Lisa, fingers crosses the ladies of the lake district are sharing your idea"

Oh we are coming to the lakes soon.

By *onestjohn1962Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

On my way from Sheffield to Aberdeen - can I come and clear your pipes ?????

By *rben112Man  over a year ago

worcester

Once came away from a job wondering if she was coming on to me. Kicking myself ever since because the more i think about it and what people tell me when i explain its a yes!

wish it would happen again though??

Darley Dale

On my way from Sheffield to Aberdeen - can I come and clear your pipes ????? "

Mmm, sounds great. Xx

i did have one that i regretted one sat morning went to ladies house mid 20 s had to re seal her shower in En suite she opened door showed me where to go them hopped into bed wit dressing gown half open shown her cleavage nothing on under it . I did job and left that when i decided if it ever happened again i wud take it . And i have .

i did have one that i regretted one sat morning went to ladies house mid 20 s had to re seal her shower in En suite she opened door showed me where to go them hopped into bed wit dressing gown half open shown her cleavage nothing on under it . I did job and left that when i decided if it ever happened again i wud take it . And i have .

Last time the painter was in to redecorate the bedroom, I wanked with the doors open, pretty sure he saw me... Love to be watched.

has any one had work man in that has seen more than they should

"i have been that work guy . Im tiler and few times have called to look or price a job once got a tit wank other 3 times got fuck and twice got bj so exciting while the hub or bf are away "

I too am a tiler this is probably my top fantasy although it's never happened!

Did you give them any discout for the work?

course i always look after my clients . How i wud no if i was in wit chance is i wud ask show me wat they needed layed always got smile out it

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

Kate would love this, we've talked about it a lot, her flirting with a workman then more.

However in reality 3 things usually make this an issue.

1) the guy is not very attractive or shows any signs of being interested.

2) has done /is going a shit job

3) if he gets a bj halfway through a job, fat chance of him finishing it!!

D

i always finish the job . Had one sexy lady took me extra wk to finish work we wud end up in bed most morning before i did any work then i could get bj before i finished work was great dont thinj her hub knew any thing

By *hell and jCouple  over a year ago

doncaster

I had my bathroom done last yr guy new what we did though i was sexy and told us wud love to fukk me but not hid thing with hubby abpit x x hubby said fukk her while i at work then x x

"I had my bathroom done last yr guy new what we did though i was sexy and told us wud love to fukk me but not hid thing with hubby abpit x x hubby said fukk her while i at work then x x"

What a lucky fella

wow your stunnin i wud have gladly fucked you in front off your hubby

wow your stunnin i wud have gladly fucked you in front off your hubby

worcester

"i did have one that i regretted one sat morning went to ladies house mid 20 s had to re seal her shower in En suite she opened door showed me where to go them hopped into bed wit dressing gown half open shown her cleavage nothing on under it . I did job and left that when i decided if it ever happened again i wud take it . And i have . "

very similar to my experience

tell your experience

Sounds like fun

Daveandkate i am a delivery guy in telford delivering and collecting 2nd hand furniture get her to call us out maybe something could happen

By *cottybhoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

Grabs toolbelt and heads to Livingston!

Wow is all I can say Lisa x

Lynn hi ,

Bathroom on suit was done last year took four days , flirting started day one .totally encouraged by hubby after day one , they took till last day to actually make a move

Lynn x

Mmmm live this to happen I am a spark if any one wants to take advantage

Often fantisised about this when I was a mechanic but never had anyone that was likely to do it when I got called out, did have one girl with a great pair of tits lean over the door as I was fixing the car showing off the most marvellous cleavage, but her dad was in the house so couldn't take it any further doh !

"Would any guys, or women for that too, like to have a workmen round at their house and to seduce or be seduced by him????? Give me your thoughts. "

Would love to have a workman round and be seduced by him, any builders who know about damp walls lol xxx

By *pitfiresimmoMan  over a year ago

wellingborough

My fb had a workman in a while ago. She called me round n we had a session while he was working. Made sure we made plenty of noise so he knew what we were upto. We herd him come up the stairs n he told her later he had a good wank outside the door. Shame hedidnt come in tho coz she wanted a cock in her mouth too.

Absolute fantasy of mine , wether the man was happy for me to stay or not! If any workmen that are hung want to come round to our house in Tameside, near manchester

/flirt with my wife and fuck her for all she is worth I am happy to arrange it , get in touch?

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

"Once came away from a job wondering if she was coming on to me. Kicking myself ever since because the more i think about it and what people tell me when i explain its a yes!

wish it would happen again though??"

I'm a sparks and I've been in same situation of walking away once thinking should I . I've made up for that mistake many times since especially when working on several estates of 400 flats to rewire and maintain. Had some great times.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

When a post worker I had the pleasure of fun with a few women in Hemel,my wife has also dragged a delivery driver in and fucked him on the stairs enjoying the swinging life style but wish I was a postie again too lol

I remember years ago I arrived home and the plumber was in my parents room having fun with my mum while dad was in work

Before we had ever 'played' with anyone on here we had the hottest young sky man in to install a dish. Was only about 20, 6ft, lean and fantastic looking boy.

Lola was dressed only in a very short top and loose shorts as it was summer. He didn't stop staring at her. Tension in the air was electric. We offered him a beer and he said that he didn't drink and drive. Then blurted out that if there was anything else going and winked at Lola!

Nothing happened, but just that happening had us on the bed all over each other. It was the starts of it for us, looking back!

Only had this once. Very exciting. Need to be sure before a move is made. Fucked her doggy over the sofa. Horney !

Mmmmm love it to happen to me. Had abit of a snog and feel years ago while repairing a sunbed at a local beauticians. Pity the place is closed now. ....she was HOT......would have loved for it to go further

any ladies in south west ireland that need any thing layed . I will gladly sort out

Or wired in southwest ireland.......could be interesting at a complete refurbishment

nothing as horny as have in a sexy house wife in house alone watching you work

"I remember years ago I arrived home and the plumber was in my parents room having fun with my mum while dad was in work "

Jeez, what happened next?

Did you kick him out?

By *orksvoyeurMan  over a year ago

Keighley

I'm a self employed decorator. When in my 20's I worked for an older fem who made a pass at me, I was young and naïve and didn't realise it until the next day....which I really regret.

Another job I did was for a local chapel/community centre The organist called one day to practice and I recognised him from the local cottages. I stripped off and put my overalls back on and we did have some fun.

By *oecurler69Man  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

I clean ovens any midland women want me to get down and get dirty in their Kitchens!

I'm working Newport, Cardiff and the valleys. Have a job that takes me around interviewing, have had one young woman who wore only a strappy top and shorts, nothing else, sat next to me on sofa i could see what she wasn't wearing. Very sexy, didn't try anything as her son was about, but was turned on for the rest of the evening.

Always willing to come and role play for any women or couples who want me.

Mike

moved to Newport. . new house. . garden definitely needs work x

Happily come round ..... I own heating company and in Livingston

Had it happen.a couple of times while fixing sexy peoples cars MIT be the oiley overalls xx

Sandhurst

Had a woman come to give me a quote for double glazing, after getting 10% discount I was still humming and harring. She asked what it'll take to close the deal so I said make me over, I got a great bj. It turned out that one of the fitters that installed my windows was her husband, he boasted how she was the top salesperson for the company I've wondered if he knew how she kept getting the best salesperson year after year.

"Had a woman come to give me a quote for double glazing, after getting 10% discount I was still humming and harring. She asked what it'll take to close the deal so I said make me over, I got a great bj. It turned out that one of the fitters that installed my windows was her husband, he boasted how she was the top salesperson for the company I've wondered if he knew how she kept getting the best salesperson year after year. "

10% doesn't sound like much discount - sounds like she sucked you and fucked you

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

I learnt never make a move till the jobs done or they don't finish it or its a rush job

Sandhurst

"Had a woman come to give me a quote for double glazing, after getting 10% discount I was still humming and harring. She asked what it'll take to close the deal so I said make me over, I got a great bj. It turned out that one of the fitters that installed my windows was her husband, he boasted how she was the top salesperson for the company I've wondered if he knew how she kept getting the best salesperson year after year.

The 10% was after the promotional 2 for the price of 1 plus front and back doors thrown in as well. So i done ok out of it

10% doesn't sound like much discount - sounds like she sucked you and fucked you "

worcester

"i did have one that i regretted one sat morning went to ladies house mid 20 s had to re seal her shower in En suite she opened door showed me where to go them hopped into bed wit dressing gown half open shown her cleavage nothing on under it . I did job and left that when i decided if it ever happened again i wud take it . And i have .

very similar to my experience"

I was once sent round to a bosses house to carry out some work. When I got there the wife opened the door in just her night dress.

The boss was away working overseas and thats why I was sent round. She said she had forgotten I was coming.

I went up to the bed room where I had to change a light switch and she lay on her bed watching me and chatting.

I finished up and left not knowing if it was a come on or not. as it was one of my bosses wife!

I later found out that they were rumored to be swingers. Chance lost.

So if this was you , please get back in touch!

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

me too

Was working at a young divorcees flat a few years ago , after i finished the repair she made me a coffee and we sat in her lounge chatting.

Strange thing then was i was sat on sofa and she sat on floor by me, we were having good chat few inuendoes and flirting when my pager went off it was my office wanting to speak to me.

I asked if i could borrow her phone which was on table close by, i rang office and no sooner had i started chatting she unziped my jeans took out my cock and began sucking, i was so shocked my voice went up by 2 octaves on phone lol.

When i finished on phone she said that wil teach me for talking to someone else on when when chatting to her.

Did go back a few times to finish what we started.

By *adforitcouple81Couple  over a year ago

Sandy

My other half is a painter and decorator and I love it when he comes home in his overalls, I could just see us making a video one day with him coming in to paint my house and ending up sticking his long hard pole in me xxx lol

Not happened to me as such. Although a new cleaner started at a house I worked at, I work in the garden, and after a few weeks of her bringing out a cup of tea and much flirting, on my part, we fucked on the sitting room floor. Just managed to finish up and return outside before our employers turned up, about 2 minutes later. Unfortunately never repeated as she left a little later.

By *eachyfunCouple  over a year ago

Truro

Love for this to happen for Charley!

I would love a work man come to my home and do that im nr lincoln ..lol x even if there 2 of them x lol

By *une14Man  over a year ago

tottington

Never had a workman round, but if anybody is offering I can do some pipe work.!!!

We run a building maintenance and repair business I love it when George tells me of his adventures at work they travel all over the uk so there is lots of fun to be had especially when payment in kind is offered

Chloe

By *eserves-moreCouple  over a year ago

North West

We had a carpet fitted in the box room a good few years ago - Ella was in on her own with the fitter who came onto her saying stuff like "I can measure up in your bedroom whilst I'm here if you like". She never took him on at the time but she said it made her realy horny and if she had the chance again ........

By *orksvoyeurMan  over a year ago

Keighley

"Never had a workman round, but if anybody is offering I can do some pipe work.!!!"

Hey Dune, I'm a decorator not far from you, if you need any touching up done or holes filling let me know!

Anyone need anything done

Darley Dale

Grabs toolbelt and heads to Livingston!

Wow is all I can say Lisa x

"

Thanks. X

"Kate would love this, we've talked about it a lot, her flirting with a workman then more.

However in reality 3 things usually make this an issue.

1) the guy is not very attractive or shows any signs of being interested.

2) has done /is going a shit job

3) if he gets a bj halfway through a job, fat chance of him finishing it!!

D"

none work guys visiting me ever my type to initiate flirting lol

By *hris148Man  over a year ago

I need someone to fit a bathroom

"Would any guys, or women for that too, like to have a workmen round at their house and to seduce or be seduced by him????? Give me your thoughts. "

Great if you got workwomen

Get them all greased up fitting a bathroom lol

A few years ago while working on a middle aged couples house the wife had gone to work and the husband was still in bed and I could hear something that sounded like porn coming from the bedroom. A little while later the husband fully naked came out of his bedroom and walked into the bathroom leaving his bedroom door open exposing the fact he was watching porn. When he returned to his bedroom he left the door open as he continued to jerk off while I watched.

By *xywelshguyMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Had a sexy young girl (19) knock my door a while back, she worked for RSPCA and was looking for sponsors. Its was tipping it down so invited her in and we got chatting and flirting, she was so sexy and i couldnt help but get aroused and she clearly noticed the bulge in my work trousers, next thing she reached out and feels it while lookin in my eyes so inocently and we kissd! Just when things were about to really get going her phone rings, her workmate who is in next street asking where she is and she had to leave, got her number tho and

we are soon to meet up to finish what we started

I was a mobile mechanic in the past and as you can guess I had a couple of opportunities from females who couldn't pay. Well one time I remember I had done a lot of work for a very sexy lady she always payed but we had a good rapport and the flirting was great.well it was a hot day and I was out in the sun she kept me supplied with cold drinks and the flirting continued. She was dressed in a flimsy strappy dress no bra so I could see her nipple and she had thongs on and nothing else. When I finished the repairs I washed up cleaned up and went in to get payed. the flirting continued me saying about how I can see her nipple and wondered if they could get stiffer well that was it she came over to me and just unstrappped her dress in front of me and she was naked apart from he thongs I wasted no time and started to lick and suck her nipples my hands around her thighs. She was moaning loudly as I went from one nipple to the other then I turned my attention to her now very wet pussy pulling her thongs off I slipped a finger in to find her clit as her legs buckled I cought her and then carried her to the sofa were I stripped off and she sucked my cock. Then I knelt in front of her and licked her pussy untill she begged me to fuck her and then pushed my cock deep onto her she just seemed to be Cumming all the time as I fucked her wet pussy it was very wet indeed.she knew I was close and told me she wanted me to cum in her mouth and a few strokes later I was filling her mouth with my cum when we had recovered she booked me in for a full service

» Add a new message to this topic