FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ring at the door

Ring at the door

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The dorbell rang........I was dressed in a very tight dress exposing my curves and a little cleavage, cream knickers matching bra hold up and heels,.... I opened the door, he looked Impressed,

I led him through to the lounge I offerered coffee I could feel his eyes watching me undressing me with his eyes a liitle chit chat whilst making coffee,he was horny and so was , my pussy was wet.

I sat next to him on the sofa his hand was stroking my leg instantly, he leant over to kiss me so I parted my legs a little wider for him to have a good feel of my pussy I felt his cock through his jeans he was rock hard and throbbing. mmmmm that made me wet it was moments before I undone his jeans and was sucking on his hard cock.

I took him into the bedroom, i just needed to get fucked he took my dress off and his had went straight to my pussy fingering me hard before laying me on the bed and licking my pussy making me wetter, enjoying how wet he was making me, he thrust his cock in my cunt and fucked me admiring how tight but juicy I was, he cum inside I could feel it pump out of his cock,

he sat up pulled my legs open and licked my clit fingering me again while I sucked my juices from his cock aswell as his cum, he sucking and licking on my clit till I cum.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wots the difference between cheryl cole and the iceland volcanoe?--------volcanoe still blowing ash!

Thats wot i say to it all! lol,,,

Nice little story btw.

Good 1.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah i like a "knock a door" i like a "Ring at the door" which is better??-----only 1way to find out-----FIGHT!!!!!! lol lol

» Add a new message to this topic