FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > letting people see you naked

letting people see you naked

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was at work showing a woman who works with me a photo on my phone but as I scrolled across she saw a photo of me naked I was embarrassed but also a bit turned on . As anyone had anything similar happen or done anything like this on purpose ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxydonnyCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

What did she say

She giggled and I asked her not to tell anyone x she agreed but keeps cheekily dropping comments

Doncaster

She must like what she saw then

Hopefully lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had something similar a couple of years ago but with my female boss..I'd been and surveyed a job site and took some pics of a potential issue area,,sat with her showing the pics and scrolled too far...... That was the start of 6 months of very flirty suggestive behaviour from us both.......

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Was showing a male friends of us both a pic of something when suddenly a screen saver popped up which showed me naked on a beach. Went red and hit the pic button. Did enjoy it though.

By *lassyandadventurousMan  over a year ago

England and Wales

i was showing my mate in the pub some piccy or other and scrolled to far...showing him my erect cock which a women asked me to send her earlier in the day

very embarassing lol

i wish it was the barmaid i showed it too

Doncaster

Lol what did he say

By *lassyandadventurousMan  over a year ago

England and Wales

he said what the fuck was that....i moved on quickly lol

Doncaster

Lol no way

I've got some serious photos on my phone n a few xxxx rated vids... I've got a galaxy 3, well only found out that video app brings all up n has ALL videos playing at same time......It's like watching 14 sex vids all at once lol...

Well, police often come into our work n I'd left my phone n thought I'd locked it.... Whoops! Not! 2 coppers happily looking at vids

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

My step daughters friend was looking at my ipad as she was interested in buying one. I had forgot to delete photos of me an two lady friends,when she returned it said very nice interesting photos,I didn't know what to say

Iv sent hubby naughty pics while he was out with his mates, he opened the text in front of his mates not expecting the pics I sent and they all got a surprise to see me in sexy lingerie little awkward when I saw them next

She mentioned it again today she giggled and said pick this up for me now

Kinda felt like I had to lol

By *hinadoll1971Couple  over a year ago

nr/ cardiff

was showing a friend the fab site as she knew we were on here and what we did, got showing her some pics that friends have sent us with some of us in them we all went a little red but within a week ended up having a 3 some with her great fun x

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

Have sent naughty pics to my hubby while he was at work. He open one in front of his boss. Now opens them in private just incase.

By *tuAvrCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

[Removed by poster at 28/03/14 23:23:25]

i was showing my sis a video on my phone and it automatically started playing the next one and it was a vid a guy sent me of him wanking in his van! my sis said ohh maybe i shouldnt be looking at that! lol i just laughed with embarassment lol

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Just had a stay in a hotel. Our room was facing the car park so never closed the curtains, was naked as much as possible when walking around the room with the lights on.

I was showing my manager pics of a place I was delivering to. Scrolled a bit far and he saw a pic of me sucking a guy. The following Friday he said lets go for a pint which I did.

He raised the subject of the pics and asked me if I was gay, I said I was Bi. 10mins later and I was on my knees in the toilet cubicle sucking him off.

We now meet every weekend for his regular bj as apparently his wife does not like sucking his cock.

He looks after me with my work now all over, all because I scrolled too far with my pics.

I dont mind, I get regular overtime.

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

I'm also bi and overtime or no, I luv sucking guys off in public restrooms.

By *oody39Man  over a year ago

tunbridge wells

"I've got some serious photos on my phone n a few xxxx rated vids... I've got a galaxy 3, well only found out that video app brings all up n has ALL videos playing at same time......It's like watching 14 sex vids all at once lol...

Well, police often come into our work n I'd left my phone n thought I'd locked it.... Whoops! Not! 2 coppers happily looking at vids "

Wow lucky coppers, would love to see them videos x

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

lady neighbour has seen me sunbathing nude last summer in garden... and only made one minor complaint

» Add a new message to this topic