FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My First Bi MMF

My First Bi MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I thought I'd share one of my early experiences with you .. ...

I had met up with a couple, Sarah and Matt, after a couple of drinks in a pub we headed back to theirs for fun.

She went through to the bedroom and came back in hold up stockings and very sexy black lingerie. Showing off her plump curvy body, causing an instant reaction from my rapidly growing cock. She gave us a twirl, clearly noticing that Matt and I were rock hard under our jeans.

Reaching out her hand she began to massage my , now rock hard, manhood through my jeans.

'I'm going to make good use of this' she winked 'You don't mind if I start with him do you Matt?'

Matt stood close behind her, one hand on her hip, the other cupping one ample breast 'Not at all honey'.

Kneeling before me, Sarah undid my belt and ripped open my jeans letting them drop round my ankles, as my jeans hit the floor she was already pulling down my underwear. Now free my cock sprang to attention as she knelt before me smiling and slowly stroking the shaft.

Without warning she took my swollen tip into her mouth and started to suck. What a view - staring down at Sarah working her lips up and down me, her ample breasts framing a perfect picture.

I looked over at Matt, and saw him watching intently, slowly wanking, eyes locked on Sarah's skillful hot mouth.

Sarah took my full length in her mouth with a sudden plunge and slowly oh so very slowly moved her head up my shaft, twirling her tongue on the tip as I popped out of her mouth - I was getting a little dizzy from the pleasure her mouth was giving me! 'Close your eyes', she whispered up from below me, 'Keep them closed and enjoy'

Eager for that great mouth to be working it's magic on me once more I readily obeyed. A second or two after my eyes were closed I felt a tongue run the length of the underside of my cock, teasing, just before I was taken back into the hot willing mouth. What a mouth it was, keeping suction whilst moving up and down the shaft of my cock, I was in heaven. As I was worked with more passion I could feel my balls tightening as I struggled to hold my orgasm back. When the pressure was more than I could hold back I shot my hot cum into the hungry mouth working me.

Sighing with pleasure I opened my eyes to be greeted by the sight of Sarah sitting across the room, legs splayed playing with her hot pink pussy enjoying the show as Matt was licking the hot cum from his lips with a smile.

Knowing that I had just been sucked off by a guy awoke a passion in me I never realised I had. The rest of the night made me realise that bi MMF fun is exactly why I want to carry on playing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds fantastic.

you lucky bugger mmmmmm

What a lovely way to lose your bi virginity......fantastic!

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Looking at your pics I can only say Matt had a mouthful

» Add a new message to this topic