FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > my first MMF

my first MMF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry if this isn't as well written as some of these posts but this is all true and is the first time I have ever written it down, this was my first mmf experience, it happened over 10 years ago and still gets me worked up when I think back on it.

I used to have a girlfriend, I'll call her B, who was always pushing her boundries sexually, we had had a few experiences, like having sex on the foot of the angel of the north, or giving me a blowjob whilst sitting in my car in the middle of a busy car park, she always had a new surprise for me. Well one night we were going to a Christmas Ball, I was dressed in my tux and when B arrived she was in a clinging black dress, looking stunning, as the night started we got to know some of the people on our table, one in particular was a girl I've known for years who is a lesbian who'd recently broken up with her girlfriend, well B took this as a challenge to try and get in her knickers, unfortunatly she wanted nothing to do with B as she was still cut up about her split, so B started coming full on to me in front of everyone at the table, she sat on my lap having pulled her skirt up unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock and slipped it into her pussy with everyone else blissfully unaware, one of my friends at the table even took a photo of us as we looked so happy together, little did they know.

As the night went on and the alcohol flowad the more outrageous she became, by the end of the night she had dissapeared off the the chill out room for half van hour, when she came back she grabbed my hand and told me to follow her and go with the flow, leading me to the chill out room and making me sit with her, after a couple of minutes a tall handsome man walked up to us, B stood up and proceeded to kiss him passionatly while his hands wandered all over her, they broke from the kiss and she looked at me with a "well what are you going to do about it" smile, turned back to him and started kissing again, I felt sick my stomache was turning over I thought, what the hell is going on, what the hell do I do, so I decided to, as she said, go with the flow, I put my hand on the back of her leg as she stood next to me still in a deep kiss, ran my fingers up the back of her leg till I got to the top of her stockings now feeling less sick and more turned on, I let my hand discreetly go higher till I got to her knickers which to my surprise were missing, B broke the kiss again put her hand in her handbag pulling out her closed hand and stuffed something into the mans pocket, he put his hand in after her and pulled out the missing garment, looked at the then put them back, sat next to me and said" your girl needs you to kiss her", again my stomache felt tight my legs felt like jelly but in a haze I stood and took over kissing her, she pulled me tightly to her and pushed her tounge into my mouth, as we kissed my grion was stirring the sick feeling going and exitement taking over, we kissed deeply and passionatly, the I jumped as i felt something against my leg, then realised as B began to moan that the man hasd done the same as me and put his hand up B's dress but had not been stopped as I was but now had his fingers exploring her pussy and it was the back on his hand moving in her that I could feel, this was too much for me and whispered to B to come outside.

After we got outside I dragged B behind some bushes where we were hidden from people leaving the ball, although we could see them, I stood behind her hitched up her dress, undid my fly and slipped my cock in, I fucked her so hard with all my pent up exitement having just left the stranger in the ball and probably more turned on than me. Just then as I was pounding away, quietly but vigorous, out walks the man, well, B couldn't help herself and by this time I was already so horny I would do anything, so she slipped me out pulled down her dress and walked out from behind the bushes and said "Hi, do you want to come back to our flat?" Well I nearly fell over, as her suggestion meant my flat, as we didn't live together yet.

Off we went looking for a taxi, by now I was shaking with a strange kind of fear and exitement, once in the taxi I sat in the front as they sat quietly in the back, it seemed he was now getting a bit nervous himself as he didn't have the same confidence he showed at the ball.

Now B was in charge, we all piled out the taxi, my shaking hand opened the front door and we went up the stairs into the living room and the man( by the way I never found out what his name was) sat on the sofa, I sat at the other end, B sat in the middle, an uncomfortable silence fell over us, who would make the first move.

B stood up and just said " well isn't this fun" told me to stand up and unzip her dress, B stood squarely in front of the man as her dress fell to the floor and she stood just in her bra and stockings, slipping off her heels she sat back down, this time a little closer to him, I could easily tell how exited he now was as a tent was rapidly growong in his trousers as there was in mine.

B noticed as well and put her hand on his lap, he took it and positioned it on his covered cock. I sat down next to B again and she put her other hand my crotch. I seemed the nerves were going as we both undid our zips and released our manhoods at the same time, I felt quite good as his cock looked smaller than mine, although later I was to find out the lenght isn't everything,B then began what I can only describe as skiing,

At this point I pull her to me nad kiss her deeply, he decides to take advantage of the situation and starts to undo her bra then plays with her nipples, B starts moaning breaks away from me and pushes the man back onto the sofa then saying nothing drops to her knees and plays with his cock right in front of her face, she looks up at me and whilst looking lowers her mouth over his hard cock, I take this hard my girl blowing another man, what do I do? What I did was went behind her and started fucking her harder than I had ever done, I was close to coming when B stopped me and said she wanted to suck me while fucking him, I agreed to this and went next door to find a condom, when I came back it was too late he was on top of B pounding away at her, I know this was very wrong but I just got so turned on I sank to my knees and put my cock in her mouth as she lay there being fucked by a stranger. Then to my utter surprise he went to kiss her, B moved her head to the side so my cock fell out and put out her tounge which he put in his mouth like a small dick, tasting my juices from her mouth, B grabbed my cock and pulled it towards her mouth again, the man had no hesitation in letting me put my cock back in her mouth but then went back in kissing her and my cock at the same time, my pulse raced so hard I could feel my heart ponding against my ribs, I never knew I was bi till then, I exploded into her mouth feeling so turned on and guilty having had a mans mouth on my cock and not caring.

As I fell back exhausted from nervous tension he kept fucking B until whith a great groan he pulled out of her and came all over her tummy and laid down on the other side of her, I looked at B who I found out later had had multiply orgasms, and she looked at me, we burst out laughing we couldn't believe what had just happened. The man got up put on his clothes I made us all a coffee and he called a cab, and a quickly as it had all started it was over.

We never did anything like it again but after we split up I have had other MMF encounters but I've always been the other man.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

Lucky you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awesome experience. Sounds amazing

By *ovewetlookleggingsMan  over a year ago

Welwyn

Thanks for sharing, great story and well written.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice

» Add a new message to this topic