FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Intimate Encounters

Intimate Encounters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After 4 years sleeping with the same man, life in the bedroom has become dull and boring. So what better way to spice things up a bit, than to join a dating website and seek an “intimate encounter.” So that’s what I did.

How to start? What do I put on my profile? Is any bloke going to be interested in me? Do I put my picture up and risk not getting any messages? These were all the thoughts going through my mind, on the Saturday night my profile was created. I decided to keep my profile simple. Looking for a man for some NSA sex! Don’t want to change things at home and my kids will always come 1st. Willing to travel, but cant accommodate.

Within an hour I had 30 messages. This was going to be so simple to find a bloke to give me what I was missing at home. How wrong could I be! The 1st batch of messages did not inspire me at all. Most asked to see a picture straight away or others just said hi. I wanted something to catch my attention, make me feel wanted. Was I asking too much? It looked that way.

Then along came a message that caught my eye, he had put some thought into his 1st message to me, had obviously read what was in my profile and made comment to it. I replied to him and the messages went backwards and forwards. I though to myself, this is it, I have found my NSA partner.

I arranged to meet him close to where I was working on a Saturday afternoon, he told me what car he was driving and we exchanged numbers. I turned up feeling very nervous and excited at the same time. We were going to take his dog for a walk in the local woods. He was already there when I arrived, waiting for me. I told him I would follow him, as I wasn’t quite brave enough to jump in his car with him at that point.

On arrival at the woods, we stood by the cars for a while just talking. He seemed a really nice bloke, easy to talk to. We seemed to have a fair amount in common, he was a married man, but his sex life had gone stale after 20 years of marriage. He was exploring his options, wondering if the grass was greener on the other side. This should have sent me alarm bells, but as it was my 1st meeting it didn’t.

We started our walk into the woods, chatting away all the time. We came to a clearing and he leaned down and kissed me. Yuk that was the worst kiss I have experienced. It was sloppy and wet. I wanted it to give me butterflies, make me want more, but it didn’t, I was gutted. All I wanted to do was escape. Then he started to tell me that he really liked me, and he thought I could be the woman for him. Oh how had I got this so so wrong?

I knew I would know if that all important sexual chemistry was there, just from that 1st kiss. It wasn’t, all I wanted to do was go home, back onto the website and start my search all over again. We finished our walk and went our separate ways. On my way home, my phone started bleeping with text messages. “I really like you, I have not been kissed like that before” “When can I see you again and explore your body.” What was I going to do; I couldn’t bear the idea of meeting this man again, never mind have him touch me.

It’s not in my nature to be blunt, but I figured this may be the only way to get rid of him. So I sent him a text, simply saying, that I had thought things through and I wasn’t ready to take it any further forward. I had a message back saying he was gutted but respected my decision. And I have not heard from him since.

So back to the drawing board. Was I being to fussy? Or was this just a complete waste of time? Back on the site again I start to trawl though the numerous messages I was getting every day. None of them were grabbing my attention, then along came the message I was hoping for. Single guy, no kids, looking for some fun and not to far away.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aGaGagging for itCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Sorry, but I did have to check your verifications to see if there was a 'Mr Gutted' saying 'I met this lovely lady in the woods....'

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wife done that on expiscit encounters told me all the details after it

» Add a new message to this topic