FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A sexy first experience x

A sexy first experience x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It always turns me on to think about this experience and hope you enjoy me sharing it with you. Little did I realise when I boarded the train it was going to be a journey that enabled me to enjoy so many first time experiences. I was travelling to see my boyfriend, he was a soldier and my first and only lover. I hadn't seen him for ages, I was in my hottest dress, its hem mid thigh with black stockings held up by a black suspender belt bought just for the occasion, very sheer matching panties and bra that pushed my large breasts up under my chin. I felt hot and was horny for much missed sex. I walked past 2 guys both much older than me, I was 17 they were late 40’s early 50‘s. As I passed I heard them comment that I was wearing stockings, as they could see my suspender welts through my skirt. I made an excuse to myself to pass them again as I was in a teasing mood, I had seen a few guys look at me during the morning which turned me on and as I passed them again I opened my stride so my skirt was very tight across my legs and my welts more visible.

The trains were different then in there layout, the seats were bench type and faced each other. I sat down and a couple of mins later the guys came over to me, one sat very close next to me the other directly across from me. They were big and strong looking and very well dressed in well cut suits. After a brief but flirty conversation the guy next to me leant over and took my face in his hand then kissed me, very gently at first building to a kiss full of passion and tongues, as the kiss grew more passionate and his tongue entered my mouth the guy across put a hand on each of my knees and opened my legs, I guessed to look up my skirt, as I was kissed by his friend I felt his hand venture up my skirt, stopping to stroke my thigh just above my stocking top. I couldn't believe it when I slid down the seat a little and opened my legs just a tiny bit wider, I wondered what the hell I was doing but was getting caught up in the moment. I felt a finger very gently stroke against my panties, tracing the line of my lips. It was getting very heavy when they stood up and took me by the hand to a compartment, the ones with the door and blinds, they found an empty one and pulled me inside. I was helpless to resist as they were rather forceful, but admit I was enjoying the feeling of helplessness in the face of their strength. The loss of control was intoxicating and my heart beat a little faster, I tried not to let the shake in my legs betray my nervousness at what was to come.

One guy stood in front of me the other tight behind me, the guy in front kissed me on my mouth and neck, the guy behind me licked and bit my neck and ears. As the kissing became more inflamed they slid my skirt up over my waist, they felt my bum and the inside of my legs before their fingers found my pussy and eased my wet panties to the side of my lips, I was shaking with anticipation and so very wet as I felt my lips opened and their fingers enter me. The guy in front took his pants down, he had a huge cock and was very hairy, he sat down on the seat. The guy behind bent me over from the waist and guided my mouth to his friends cock, I took him in my mouth as deeply as I could as I felt my panties being lowered down my legs and removed, when my pussy was bare and exposed the guy spread open my legs wide. I felt his fingers stroke and then open my lips as he positioned himself behind me, I realised I was going to be fucked and felt my heart race as I pushed my bum out a little more in acceptance of his cock. I felt the tip of his cock nudge against me as he searched for my hole, then due to how very wet I was he easily pushed himself deep inside me, another very big guy, but I guess I was only young, small and inexperienced. They fucked me hard and took turns in my mouth and pussy. I had lost my skirt and blouse, my bra had been taken off ages before. I was in my suspender belt stockings and heels, when one guy sat down and I was pulled to him. I knelt with a knee either side of his legs and lowered my self onto his huge hard cock. My bum was in the air as I slid my pussy up and down along his hard shaft, the second guy stood behind me feeling my bum, reaching round to my boobs and feeling my pussy as his friend fucked me. The guy I was sat on opened my bum wide, I thought to give his friend a good look. I suddenly felt a huge pain and cried out as the guy thrust his very hard cock up deep into my bum taking my anal virginity in one push. He clamped his hand over my mouth and both guys held me very tightly so there was no chance of escape or movement, the guy in my pussy was whispering to me to hold still and relax, that as soon as I accepted the cock that was in me and my bum relaxed I would feel the pleasure of being fucked. They both caressed my back and bum and kissed my face and mouth. After what felt like an age they both started to fuck me. I must admit it felt divine. Two much older, very forceful strangers, fucking me on a train, how sexy was that. Cx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That is such a hot story. My cock is solid reading this!!

Very good story. Got me very aroused.

Glad to hear you enjoyed your first DP.

By *onny BonesMan  over a year ago

a block away from heaven

I'm rock hard after reading that x

Hi guys, Im glad you enjoyed hearing about it, which are your fave bits and if you have any questions please ask. Cx

By *rSquelchyMan  over a year ago

Dover

That sounds terrific, Claire; I can just imagine the helplessness of the situation for you and how much pleasure you must have been getting from not being in control and knowing that these two guys were going to do pretty much anything they wanted to you!

Having read that all, I have to say that I'd get a lot of pleasure from seeing just how wet your knickers got - but then I'm a bit of a panty fetishist!

Keep up the good work and if you're after anyone in Lancashire just drop me a line! :P

Very Sexy story from a gorgeous sexy lady...great read x

WOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!

i wish my GF did sumfin like this and then later told me about it in detail

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"i wish my GF did sumfin like this and then later told me about it in detail "

if she wrote it on here would she delete it straight away????

lol sorry bout that, my story is on there now so have a read and let me know what u think.

Claire ur profile is hidden so cant message you

By *ondonHornMan  over a year ago

London

Holy fuck! Very hot... makes me want you even more...

My cock's so hard at the thought of fucking you like that.

that was so sexy, its got me in a very horny mood lol

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Why is it you get the girls to do but if you ask a man it never happens.#

I asked ian a few times to do what you did and am still waiting.

Sue

That’s one train I would have loved to be on, thanks love it.

Hi I am glad my experience is still being read and enjoyed, Claire x

what a story!!! ..every mans dream what a milf..t c claire ..billyx

Love it, Claire - made me SOOOOO horny!! Hope you're well xx

ooooh my Claire.... great story... cold shower time I reckon love to hear more

Just one question - want to repeat the experience?

» Add a new message to this topic