FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gang bang wife !

Gang bang wife !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *v shauna OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

This is a true story of my wife n i going to a certain club in sheffield and me finding her totally enjoying herself with quite a few men !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Well don't leave it there we need a little more than that lol

doncaster

It was a friday night she was dressed in her thigh high fuck me boots short skirt n tight top which showed off her ample 38EEs ! Shes a head turner where evet we go a certainly did thst nite !

doncaster

We got in sat down n had a drink a few guys came over n started chatting ! We were persuaded to go in pool for a bit !! My wife been full was told she could only get in naked so off to the lockers we went and got changed !

doncaster

We got to pool where my wife removed her towel to around of applause from a few guys in there ! We sat down n had a little play between us abd had an audiance ! My wife then said she was off to go snd get a drink !! I waited in pool then after about 10 mins she didnt return i thought i better go n see where she was ! I headed for the bar but was distracted by a crowd off about 8 or 9 men outside the sauna ! I thought id jus go n peek been the nosy sod i am lol ! Wow i was greeted by the greatest n possibly the hornyest sight ive ever seen now to this day !!

doncaster

We got to pool where my wife removed her towel to around of applause from a few guys in there ! We sat down n had a little play between us abd had an audiance ! My wife then said she was off to go snd get a drink !! I waited in pool then after about 10 mins she didnt return i thought i better go n see where she was ! I headed for the bar but was distracted by a crowd off about 8 or 9 men outside the sauna ! I thought id jus go n peek been the nosy sod i am lol ! Wow i was greeted by the greatest n possibly the hornyest sight ive ever seen now to this day !!

doncaster

My wife naked on her back with her legs held open whilst been fucked at one end another in her mouth with another two guys sucking her tits ! One guy watching said my turn next with this dirty slut to which another said here this is her hybby better ask him ? I said hey enjoy guys do whatever she wants shes the boss !! My wife then called out ' is that my hubby' i said yes love it is ! She said guys make him watch whilst i get my pussy filled !

doncaster

Oh my she took the whole bunch of em ! They fucked her silly in the end shed had upto around 15 or 16 horny guys whilst i watched with glee ! At one point she had two in her pussy and two in her mouth whilst wanking cock in each hand !one guy commented what a horny slut she was n how lucky i was ! Av to admit i am lucky n the nite has not been topped since but we ve come close with other adventures !

» Add a new message to this topic