FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > rough sex

rough sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im about to meet a woman who is really into rough sex......... I have a very good idea of what I am going to do but does anyone have more ideas for me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hard one that. Different levels. General arse slappin to restraining, all the way up to flingin her round bedroom by her hair. Whats she asked for ?

[Removed by poster at 31/07/14 17:49:59]

so far ......... the plan is to knock the door push her against the wall n rip her clothes off.......... yes rip she wearing old ones :D......... make her gag on her own knickers..... fuck all three holes need more to make it awesome

By *lpoppyllWoman  over a year ago

blackburn

Grip her by throat and pound her as hard as you can. Slap her ass and spit on her lol haha

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

These things are individual so I'm afraid there is nothing I would feel comfortable to suggest.

You have seen this woman on cam, ect. Right?

- Amy. x

hold her hair and make her gag on your cock . then turn her over and fuck her arse hard . all while telling her what a dirty little slut she is.

that's what I like anyways lol

yeah we have met a few times as mates............... only got talking about it cuz we both available for a change...but she says the rougher the better slapping ass is nothing to her........ the limit is set to punches bleeding n aggressive behaviour sexual roughness is all she wants.... so just looking for ideas of what can be done more than what I have planned

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

"yeah we have met a few times as mates............... only got talking about it cuz we both available for a change...but she says the rougher the better slapping ass is nothing to her........ the limit is set to punches bleeding n aggressive behaviour sexual roughness is all she wants.... so just looking for ideas of what can be done more than what I have planned"

hmm, aggressive behaviour is vague though. Short of just rough fucking, do you know if she's into deepthroat, mild asphyxiation, biting, being pulled about by her hair, ect or would it just be ripping clothes off, vigorous shagging and forced orgasms she's after?

- Amy. x

By *eeks1Man  over a year ago

Surrey / berks

I've not been fortunate enough to truly experience and indulge in some serious rough play!

I've just got home for a hellish week at work, exhausted, stressed and to be honest not horny in the slightest but I am raging hard after reading about this rough sex.

I need to learn and emmerse myself into it, if only for a night! Who's game?

she enjoys.......deepthroat...gagging on cock wrapped in her knickers... hair pulling dragging around house clothes ripped off all holes pulled and stretched...im trying to do things she wont expect so need more ideas :D

Shag her in Birmingham , that should be rough enough for her

we r talking about rough pleasure........not anything illegal lol

Holes stretched. Now is that with toys, fist or implements.

Rough sex. She might enjoy having her hair pulled back tied to her wrists and then you fuck her throat as you hold it.

Fill her mouth with a toy so she is gagging all the time tape it in place then fuck her arse with your fist while holding her tits over lit tea candles.

Make sure its not a trap lol. Rough sex with strangers can go down a nasty road. Sign a eaiver or something haha

» Add a new message to this topic