FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Putting her on Show.....

Putting her on Show.....

By *attooednewcastle OP   Man  over a year ago

Tynemouth

Basically 'one' of my fantasies is quite tame i imagine in comparison to some peoples but mixes the feelings of excitement, submission, adrenaline and pure dirty lust all in one.

I would basically arrange a meet, preferably with a couple but a single woman would be great too. a text would be sent on way home from work advising that the woman should dress to impress. to look elegant and classy, but also sexy with a hint of tarty. maybe a low cut dinner dress which hugs her figure, sexy heels and stockings. tarty elegance. we would be combining a social meet with the possibility of more. I would drive her to a secluded spot with her hubby in tow, allowing this all to happen. Parking the car in a dogging area and taking her out of the car. all of the attention on her and the way she looks. men coming up to her as i stand behind her and use her arms behind her back to restrain her. knowing she has submissive tendencies before hand and that being held firmly would immediately turn her on.

giving the men permission to touch my new little toy, to pull her pert tits out of her dress and to make sure her nipples were rock hard to the touch. lifting her dress up to reveal how wet she clearly is just from strangers touching her expsosed body. her husband visibly excited by watching his wife.

choose 2 or 3 lucky strangers to disrobe themselves as i bring her to her knees, still restraining her as they indivudally take it in turns to slide into her eager, submissive and obedient mouth. her head being pushed onto them as they grab at her, fighting for her oral touch. three throbbing cocks being pushed into her at the same time. saliva everywhere. her dress now totally disrobed as i bend her over the car, spread her legs wide and pull her ass out, the men taking it in turns to bang into her. hard. fast. thrusting. deep. spanking her ass and grabbing at her tits. then finally her hubby being the last. his cock slamming into her as the other mens cum drips from inside her.

dressing her and carrying on with our evening, without a word being said about it. when the evening finishes its my turn with her.............

Anyone agree?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic