FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > old man,

old man,

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I once went out with a girl, who told me she liked older men, at the time I didn’t think that much about it, it wasn’t till one night after a good drink and a good long shag, I asked her to tell me what she was going on about, she had for some time worked in a care home as a house maid, and one day, one of her work mates told her, she had walk in on old tom, as he came out of the shower, and told her he was very well hung. Having a good laugh about it, she had mentioned, if it was her she would have run a mile. Without a blink of an eye her friend said, if he could get it up she would fuck him all night, on the bus home she could not get this out of her head, the thought of her young pal fucking tom was to much, when she go home at night, she came and came as she fingered herself in the toilet .after she had told me about this I would ask her when we where fucking if she had fucked tom, she would not tell me, but she would moan with pleasure as I fucked her harder, as i to would bust my load in to her, thinking of tom fucking the ass off her.

Mossman.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmm that is hot! i love well hung older men too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic