FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fun at festivals and gigs.

Fun at festivals and gigs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onderground OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sutton

We were both working at a certain festival and began to talk and talk led to a lot of flirting and then a lot of fuking. There is a full story if you would like to hear. Want to hear all your horny stories ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let's hear your story .. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We were both working at a certain festival and began to talk and talk led to a lot of flirting and then a lot of fuking. There is a full story if you would like to hear. Want to hear all your horny stories .... "

Of course share the story lol need the naughty details haha

By *onderground OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sutton

So the story....

M was my supervisor at work, and we worked together well during the day, being busy when need be and then hiding behind a tent when we could This was my first job working with the company, so was young, innocent (ha!) until I met M... That week I spent more nights in his than my own, secretly slipping into the tent when no one was looking when I finished work each night.

It started as flirting, talking about the day as I'd discreetly touch his leg and hand, getting more aroused each time he looked at me; and then it just happened. Before I knew it, his hands were all over my body, fingers teasing my clit then pumping into my wet pussy, it was the first orgasm I'd ever had, and certainly wasn't the last.

His body over mine, he slid his throbbing cock into me, slowly pushing his entire length in, before getting faster, throwing my legs over his shoulders, leaning forward and pounding me. I found it so hard not to make a sound (so as to not get caught out - didn't work as recently found out).

Every night after that was better and better, the urge to moan and scream getting unbearable as his tongue flicked repeatedly over my clit, making my body buckle and shake as I came again and again at his will.

The joys of festivals

xxx

» Add a new message to this topic