FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Uniformed Encounter

Uniformed Encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The car park was quite deserted as we drew up, just a couple of cars parked wide apart, singularly occupied by a couple of bored and furtive looking middle aged men. With nothing to choose between them, we headed for the further away of the two, whose angle allowed us to park with a bit of cover from the road which was visible no matter where you parked.

Facing the driver, you dragged me forward a little roughly and pulled down the zip of my dress, yanking the front down to expose my bare tits underneath. The guy tried to look sneakily but on noticing he had been rumbled, quickly started up his engine and headed off. A real dead loss. The other car, started up and approached, circled the car park a couple of times then parked in tight beside us. As he did a second car came in, another rough old fucker and sandwiched us between the other. Not exactly what we'd been looking for but fuck it, time was precious and besides, you wanted to show me off.

Both men approached the car, wanking furiously. Something just didnt feel right with them, so you hit the central lock and opened the window a little. 'Ok you dirty old fuckers you can look but not touch. When you wanna cum, knock on the window and i'll let you spunk on her but no more' you said, raising the window without listening to any begs and barters for action. Pulling my dress down over my arms, my tits spilling into your lap as you grabbed my head and thrust your hard cock into my willing mouth. 'We may get something better later, just suck me for now and let the fuckers cum all over you' you said as you increased the grip on the back of my hair and pushed your cock further and further into my gagging throat.

We were just getting into it when the windows rapped like mad and the dirty fuckers were ready to cum for me. You released my head and let down the window and they fought for space, spurting over my face, tits and thighs, a huge dribble of spunk running down my left side. Shaking their dribbling dicks into my open mouth, suddenly the car is swathed in blue light and the men scatter to their vehicles, and screech away. Bang to rights the van pulls up along the back end of the car and blocks us in. Fuck.

We're approached at both sides. The policeman asks you to step out of the car, while on my side, as I struggled in vain to pull up my dress, a policewoman yanks open the door. 'Its fucking sluts like you that give this area a bad name' she screams in my face, 'Dirty little whore!' she pulls out her nightstick and scrapes at the spunk welling on my thigh, stuffing the sticky stick into my mouth. 'Dont you know you're not supposed to leave any mess at beauty spots? Scoop it up! Come on get rid of it,' she cried out pulling me out of the car. You turned to the policeman beside you to see him grinning wildly. 'She's fucking good, isnt she?' he says as he winks at you.

A splatter of spunk fell to the grit covered concrete. 'Lick it up! Get down there and fucking lick it up', she growled, knocking me to the floor and forcing my face into the cum soaked floor. 'Dont worry you havent finised yet!'

She slid open the side door of the police van and ordered me to the floor. Kicking off her shoes and wriggling down her uniform trousers to reveal a tight black thong oozing with cum, she lowered her very wet, spunk dribbling pussy onto my eager waiting mouth. 'Thats us', he whispered and tapped you on the shoulders, striding past you, unzipping his flies and spreading my legs in the doorway of the van, stooping slightly and sliding deep inside me as his partner ground heavily onto my face, spunk and pussy juice slobbering all over me.

You laid down beside me and I reached out to play with your hard cock. 'Get him fucking harder' she orders me and my grip and her demands work as you twitch up to perfection. 'STICK IT IN ME' she screams and starts to cum all over my face again, the copper pumping away hard as my arse scratches against the floor, your balls slapping in my face as you slide your cock inside her wet arsehole, clashing with my tongue inside her, which is deep inside her pussy.

You felt me tense under you cumming again and again and the guy can wait no longer but no sooner has he pulled out of me than she's taken him in her mouth and milked him eagerly, slowing her grinding as he pumps his thick spunk into her mouth and now you just can't hold back and withdraw just as your spunk jets up her arse crack onto her back.

As she kneels over me panting, it slithers down through her wetness and flows into my eager mouth. I lap at the dregs and she turns to me and kisses me hard on the mouth tasting herself, and you and her partner's cum all at once and sharing all the flavours with me.....

She gets up and pulls herself decent, leaving me impossibly and unashamedly ragged in my torn filthy dress, soaked in everyone else's cum. 'You're free to go, now fuck off and dont let us catch you around here again next week....we wont be on shift til the week after!' she said with a dirty laugh, bending down to pull to me to my feet with a kiss and a slap of the arse before sliding the doors shut and leaving us to make ourselves decent............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

WOW!!! very very sexy... time for a cold shower for me... and some kleenex

Fantasy could become reality one day maybe

Oh my word!! If only

if you're every Yorkshire way i Know a few police men who love to help you out

Jeezzzz that was so dam horny, had me reaching inside my boxers!

ty xxx

"if you're every Yorkshire way i Know a few police men who love to help you out "

I may just hold you to that!

Great story.

Now for REAl dirty guys in uniform...you need ambulancemen!

Like me....lol xx

By *omer47Man  over a year ago

leigh

wow,id love to be one of the drivers who got to wank over your tits.if your up my way,please let me know so i can watch & wank over you.

» Add a new message to this topic