FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hotel room fantasy

Hotel room fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It is a fantasy of nickys for us to book a hotel room for the night so we can ahve a bit of saucy fun. she wants me to have a play with her and get her all horny beofre blind folding her and then arranging for as many guys as I can get together to come to the hotel and fuck her silly.

It is something we are currently lining up and hopefully we will be in a position to post what went on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ommaster10Man  over a year ago

Denbighshire

Nicky sounds "my type of girl"

Would the Midlands be too far to attend if chosen?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

whohoo!! Love to see what happens next then!

any clues to where the hotel might be

if its near preston would love an invite for the fun.

steve

It will either be in preston or onthe outskirts. got a couple short listed for this weekend but we havent decided if we are going to a club yet.

Todays the day everyone.

Ill let you know hop wit goes. no doubt we will have pics too lol

By *kyclimbersCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

sounds like ur gona have fun cant to hear how it goes

By *kyclimbersCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 10/07/10 08:00:02]

"Todays the day everyone.

Ill let you know hop wit goes. no doubt we will have pics too lol"

whohoo! can't wait

Well this is how it went when we went to the hotel.

We arrived at our hotel and had a few drinks at the bar.

We then went to our room where nicky proceeded to get dressed in her sext underwear.

We both had a little play with each other then nicky told me she was ready for some cock.

We let the guys know who had shown an interest. after about 30 mins there was a knoick at the door. I opened the door and in came the first fella. he came in and the look on hios face as he saw nicky on the bed dressed to impress with her knickers pulled to the side whilst she was rubbing her clit. He wasted no time and went to sit beside her on the bed and started to rub her pussy. He then started to lick her out. hge was good at this as nickys arched her back in excitement.

He then moved up her body and he and nicky shared a long kiss. During the kiss nicky released his cock and started to wank him off. Soon she had his cock in her mouth and was sucking him balls deep. as this was going on the second guy knocked at the door. I opened it for him and he came in. he seen the action was going on so went staright over to join in. Nicky now had a cock in ewach hand and switched between sucking each one. the 3rd guy was only 5 mins behind the second. He came in and was amazed at the sight before him. Nicky was starting to be a little greedy as she stuffed the heads of both cocks into her mouth. She then seen the 3rd cock making its way over to her. She told guy number 1 to let her get on his cock. He put up no arguement. He laid on his back and nicky mounted his hard cock. she then worked the other 2 men wiuth her hands and mouth. We had no idea how many of the 7 we invited would turn up.

But there was another knock at the door.

I opened the door and there was the guy she hoped would come the most. He was a black male and form his pics he sent he was a big fella.

He came in and seen nicky getting serviced by the three men. Whilst he was removbing his clothes nicky asked one of the fellas to stick there cock in her pussy with the one she was riding. They dulyobliged. Nicky was now having her wet slut cock craving poussy stretched by 2 cocks. This all go tto much for the remaining cock she had in her hand and he said he wanted to cum. Nick immediatley took the cock in her mouth and took him all the way to his balls, I could see her tongue come out and lick his balls. He must of shot his load hard as he made her gag. She pulled off his cock and there was cum and saliva hanginmg from her lips. She caught it all in her hand and lapped it up like a dirty cum slut. She then cleaned the cock off.

This mans cock was replaced by the black man. You could see a change in her as soon as it was in front of her. Her moans of being fucked got harder and louder as she sucked this big bkack cock to full erection. as this was happeing the guy who was fuckin her doggy said he was going to cum. He pulled out and cum all over nickys arse. It looked so good dribbling down her arse onthe the guys cock she was fucking.

she lifted herself off the guy she was riding and laid on her back and called him over to her. she proceeded to suck his cock.

The black guy then went down to nickys pussy and started to lick her. He was licking the cum from her arse and the bit that went inher pussy. It turned her on so much to see him clean her up. She then told him to puthis big cock inside her.

He slid his huge cock into her,Her pussy never looked so full. He started to slowly fuck nicky. she was moaning and groaning but every sound was muffled by the cock in her mouth. I heard the guy who was getting sucked off say he was nearly ready and where do you want it. She took her mouth off his cock and told him to fill her mouth. He warned her he cum a lot and she said go for it I want your fuckin cum.

He started to cumin her mouth. He soon filled it before she could swallow, the ammount made her plutter. Cum was all over her chin and neck now. He still hadnt finished cumming. He just kept pumping hios load on her face and tits. I have never seenso much cum. the last time she had so much cum on her was whenshe had a 4 guy bukkake. She looked awsome covered in cum. As the black guy was fucking her slowly she had time to clean herself up as best she could. slurping the cum from her hand.

It was now just me nicky and the black guy.

I knew she was loving what she was getting. Her body reacted differently.

They started to kiss each other long and slow. I could hear nockys little whimpers as he slid in and out of her.

His cock was huge i was surprised she took it all it was about 10 inch.

They fucked for about 20 mins then nicky decided this intimate slow fucking wasnt for her. She told the black man to bend her over and fuck her hard.

Nicky got on all fours and he slid his cock straight up her pussy. She gas[ed as he gave her his full length.

He started to bang her hard. Nicky was telling him to fuck her pussy hard.

He was really going for it i could see his balls slapping nickys clit with every pump her gave her. It wasnt long before he said he was going to cum. He askled if he could fill her pussy. She said just give me your fuckin cum and bang me. With that he tensed up. He shot a huge load in nickys wet pussy.

She looked so hot with cum running out of her.

She just laid there all fucked out filled with spunk. I then got a text of a fella asking if the fun was still going on. I toplld him she had just been filled of a bklack fella. He asked if he could come and fuck her and clean her up. We said yes.

We got the bed restrainsts out of the case and tied nicky up, Legs wide open and hands abover her head. We then blindfolded nicky. she had no idea who was coming. i text the fella and told him just to come straight in.

I sat on the edge of the bed playing with nickys nipples and rubbing her cum covered clit. Every now and then id tease her mouth with the tip of my cock.

The door opened and in walked this guy. naked and started stroking his cock by her face. he moved forward and pressed his cock against her mouth. She opened and took him in.

He reached down and stuck a finger in her cunt. He pulled it out full of spunk. He then leaned forward and kissed nicky, this turned her on as she diodnt know who it was. He then placed his cum finger between them both and they both licked it off. he then went down on her and cleaned her pussy out. nicky was ecstatic and gushed all over his face. he was wanking furiously. he said he wanted to cum in her mouth then kiss her. Nicky was well up for this idea. He moved upto her mouth and wanked into her. he then kissed her full onthe lips and took all his cum.

with that he gpot dressed and left.

We shut the door untied nicky and she sucked me off and bent over and let me fuck her arse. I finished up on her face.

We have pics but the cable for the camera to the pc is nowhere to be seen but we will psot pics soon.

Plus we will defo be doing this again. not sure whenthe restraints will make a showing from the start or later on.

ooooh boy ... amazing!

time for some more kleenex I think lol! (or maybe some Nicky magic

)

» Add a new message to this topic