FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > the nite i turned in2 a DIRTY BITCH ;)

the nite i turned in2 a DIRTY BITCH ;)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

when i was 22/23 i was in a niteclub met a group of 4 guys from birmingham,i pulled 1 of them n he was so fckin sexi he wanted me 2 suck him off in a quiet corner but i was bein a good girl n said no.... we then went outside at back of club we were all over each other n i wanked him off nice thick cock.. him n other 3 guys gave me n my frind a lift home,dropped her off n they drove near my house n asked if i wanted 2 b naughty ,how cud i refuse they drove 2 local woodlands n parked up,i was in middle in back of car 1 of them told me 2 open my legs wide,i did as i was told n the 2 guys in front of car ripped my thong off me it was so moist,my pussy was drippin wet mmmmmmmmm the driver said he only wanted 2 watch as he was married, 1 guy fingered me so hard i was moanin like a bitch,another guy pulled my top down n released my tits (44 DD) he was suckin n bitein my massive hard nipples... i was so fckin wet,so excited.. i just wanted 2 b fucked i was getin fingered by 2 of the guys n the driver felt left out n started rubbin my clit mmmmmmmm he had my juices drippin on his fingers n he licked them clean mmmmmmm they all got out of car n were all wankin mmmmmm such suckable cocks.. i then edged out car a little guy in back got sucked n the driver cudnt resisted n started fuckin me so hard n fast they took in turns 2 spit roast me , i luvd bein treated like a dirty bitch mmmmmmm gettin fucked n suckin cock over n over ,so fckin horny ..... we fucked 4 hours i was screamin like a bitch, 2 guys came over my face n it dripped in2 my mouth mmmmmm n other 2 guys took in turns 2 fuck me again n both came over my spanked red raw arse mmmmmmmm FANTASTIC TIME .... never did tell my best mate bout that heehee my dirty secret

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

n guys this is a true story

By *uvit 2Man  over a year ago

WIGAN

cant fault u MIZ

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a lot of horny fun was had by all very jelous

if you go down to the woods err when was it,,,,you would of had a big surprise,lol

great great great,mmmm

Hope they're the woods i go down to xx

its the wood where stan the man got caught doggin lol (footie player)

» Add a new message to this topic