FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > new neighbour

new neighbour

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So i noticed new people moving in next door, nice guy with a older women mmmm bt soon realised it was mother and son. He about 21/22

Anyways, my bedroom window looks onto their living room (literally v v close) and i see him workin out one day...nice toned body and yea im only human i looked a lil longer than i should lol

And he notices me, smiles but carries on, i embarrasingly move away! A couple of days later he is at it again bt in just his undies this time! Wow! What a package, talk about droolin

And again i sit and watch a little bit and he sees me again but im too hard...i cant get up as he will definately see he has made me erect lol

Not sure if he knew i was at that point bt he starts to touch himself and gets semi hard quite quickly! All the time lookin at me, so i grope myself and he winks at me

He signals for me to turn around so i do and flash him my ass, he gets his cock out and starts wankin over the sight of my ass! Mmmmn i want more tho bt not as convident as he is as he walks to my flat naked and knocks my door, i let him in and he grabs my ass and takes over gropin it for me! We are now naked in my flat hallway, im bent over a lil up the wall and he is wankin his cock whilst fingerin my ass! Oh fuk me i whisper and he listens and slides in me! Slowly and jst tip of his cock at first and thn depper and harder , grabbin my ass cheeks wiv both his hands he's poundin away now i feel his balls up me wiv every thrust! Both of us moanin, my knees tremblin in his muscley arms! ......

Wen he leaves he borrows my undies (still neva had thm back haha) and he says "cheers 4 the work out"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

[Removed by poster at 29/09/14 15:49:43]

By *ldmaleMan  over a year ago

Amlwch

wish I was your neighbour

» Add a new message to this topic