FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time dogging

First time dogging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awkeye60 OP   Man  over a year ago

corsham

Although I had been to dogging sites several times did not see much action just TV or Gay men hanging about.Then I met a female who was parked beside me opened her window and we started chatting.

Soon there were about 6 men around her car.

E was 22 and before long was displaying her 40dd breasts which the regulars were fondling in turn.Was I getting horny although felt a bit shy.

It was decided that the car park was abit open so wandered to the woods where we were joined by 2 TV/TS. E's top and bra were removed and skirt lifted.

About half a dozen cocks were out. E was wanking two with her hands as one of the TV licked her pussy and I stood behind rubbing my cock up her bum cheeks which she pressed on to my cock.As she then bent down lifted the TV skirt and started sucking his cock.

She then reached behind and grabbed my cock.

The TV then saw my cock and said we can't waste that juice and while others were licking E's pussy took me in his mouth whilst I kissed and tongued E's mouth. The TV deep throated until I shot my spunk in his mouth and then he stood up and kissed E dribbling it into her mouth down her chin and onto her breasts.

Love to hear of others first experience of dogging.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was invited dogging, was about 29 and she was a beautiful BBw in her early 50s, just me her and him, somehow managed to fit in the back of a ford focus, she was sucking him then sucking me, then I tilted my head back close my eyes and relaxed, he started sucking me, before long they were both sucking my cock together!

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

I love dogging...

» Add a new message to this topic