FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Neva talk to strangers!!!

Neva talk to strangers!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *itty go lucky OP   Woman  over a year ago

huddersfield

Well, I am walking down a secluded area of town one night, its very dark, the street lighting isn’t that great…my heels clicking against the pavement. I become aware of footsteps behind me, I feel a little scared, a lone female walking down the side streets late at night, but I cannot show my fear. I carry on walking, trying not to hurry my pace…..

I feel someone push past me, causing me to spin slightly so I don’t see their face, my heart skips a beat. I resist the temptation to scream out loud. I kind of breath deeply as this person pushes me up against a wall of a building. My back is to them, so I still can’t see their face. A male voice whispers close by ear ‘don’t scream, I think you have been expecting this.’. My heart beat speeds up . Before I can catch my breath his hands are under my skirt and touching the bare skin at the top of legs, his fingers frantically searching as the other hand has me pinned against the wall. I hear him heavy breathing in my ear and the sound appeals to me. Before I can do anything, his hand is between my legs, he pushes my knickers to one side and I hear myself moan out loud! His fingers are gently caressing the inside my pussy lips, to which he says ‘mmm your all nice and wet, its gonna make it so much easier for my cock to slide in you!’, this causes me to moan louder, he responds by pushing his body against me so I am flat against the wall. His hand that was pinning me against the wall is now clasped over my mouth.

I can feel his hardness against the small of my back, this guy is slightly taller than me and physically stronger than me, I try to struggle but he’s too strong for me to move. He asks me ‘if I remove my hand, are you going to scream?’ I shake me head from side to side, he slowly releases his hand from my mouth, he reaches between out bodies to his trousers and feel him unzip his pants, he fumbles around until I feel his rock hard cock against my back. I gasp and he laughs under his breath. I get the feeling I know the person but am too intrigued to see what he’s going to do, so I keep facing forward!

H e puts his free hand round my waist, and pulls me slightly backwards, pushes my back down, so I am slightly bent over…he tells me to place my hands against the wall…I do as I am told….the anticipation is amazing…kind of knowing what’s going to happen next but just waiting for it to happen. He pulls my skirt over my ass and slaps it hard! I wasn’t expecting that, so I jump slightly and bite my lip. His hands are on my hips as I feel his hardness press against the opening to my pussy. Mmm I am so wanting to be fucked hard by this stranger…how crazy is that! He pushes himself into me hard and fast, pulling my hips back against his body…I moan hard! Mmm that feels good, he holds one hip and then grabs my pony tail, pulling back on my hair as he forces his cock into me deeper. Mmm, then he reaches round, underneath and starts gently stroking my clit as he is fucking me, mmm this is amazingly good. I push harder against the wall so his cock slides deeper into my pussy, my heart rate is racing and I feel very hot and clammy! His fingers working hard on my clit, his moaning very intense…he removes his fingers from my clit, reaches round, puts them near my mouth and tells me to suck, I taste my juices on my fingers! He tells me my pussy is so wet and very inviting. He reached his hand round and continues to work my clit….i should not be coming on a stranger’s cock but its so tempting….but then he stops…removes his cock and tells me to bend over further…

I feel something wet hit my ass and realise he had spat, he uses his cock to tease my arse…omg he is gonna fuck my arse…mmm…he gently edges his cock in my ass, he pushes gently but firmly as my ass stretches and he goes deeper I moan out loud!!! He moans too…he tells me my ass is tight! And that it feels nice on his cock! I am very aroused by the stranger that’s fucking my ass in the middle of town. He reaches again for my clit...the excitement is getting all too much, I can feel myself about to tip over the edge, my legs weaken…and I feel the pulsation of the strong orgasm through my body, my body convulses gently with it and I moan hard through closed lips…this obviously excites him. He slows the fucking down, I feel him tense….and then I feel his cock shudder in me…he moans softly! He pushes his cock in a little deeper and then just pulls out, fastens his zip!!! Pulls me up right, pulls down my skirt!

He turns me around looks me square in the face…kisses me hard on the lips! And says ‘you were told never to talk to strangers….your good cos u don’t!’. Wiv that he turns on his heel and disappears round the side of the building!

I had never seen the guy before in my life, but he obviously knew what I was looking for! And boy did he give me what I needed mmmm.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is this a fantasy or a real life encounter??

huddersfield

it is a fantasy, not necessarily one i want to make real lol

it wud be amazing if it happened under controlled conditions

huddersfield

that is true...u liked the story then??

i LOVED the story, 10 out of 10 defo

that a great story

huddersfield

thank you, funny what you can put down in writing when you think about something enough.

By *ixsr1Man  over a year ago

north west Lancs,cumbria yorkshire boarders

Fantastic storie!

» Add a new message to this topic