FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Responce to "The First"

Responce to "The First"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My FAB friend read my account “The First”

This is the chat that followed. Got us both hard writing about it.

Hope you enjoy it.

I love guiding a throbbing cock into her.

mmmmmmm yes, i like that idea. feeling a hand gently gripping my cock and moving it back and forth so my swollen helmet is brushing between her wet pussy lips! wow her tits look so full. that is a nice shot.

i like to wank her clit with a swollen cock. gently brushing the head on her wet hole so the tip shines with her juices. then letting the head gently slide inside a little before popping it out again

wow. that is one hot image. its making my cock swell just thinking about it. would love to feel that being done to my cock while i lay there with her astride me, her tits hanging in my face so i can suckle on her juicy nipples while feeling my cock being teased inside her dripping wet pussy as she and i moan with pleasure

in here?

mmmmmmmm i would love to feel my cock inside there. that pussy looks so good. can imagine you seeing my helmet between her pussy lips. rubbing her lips and clit like a lipstick on lips. Mmmmmm

I would make her sit on your cock and slide her pussy up and down its length. lift her slightly and rest your cock just in her hole and leave you to gently slide the head in and out teasing her and making her want you to push it deep inside

oh yes, make her just about slide up and down my hard cock and tease her wet little pussy

she would be so wet and she would soak your cock in her juice. it would run down to your balls and when she gushes a cum it would run round to your arse.

mmmmmm like the idea of feeling her gush on my cock. feeling it seeping out down my cock and balls. her lifting herself off and you holding my cock as she licks and sucks it

would tease you too. no cumming until i am ready for you to.

mmmmm yes, it would certainly tease me too. i would just feel like fucking her hard while she on top. my balls tightening

she could lick you clean as i cup your balls. then she could turn around and lift her arse and soaking cunt in the air. you would slide your cock all over her pussy teasing the head again. sliding between her lips as she pushes herself onto you.

oh yes, i like that idea. feeling your hand on my tightly clenched balls, making them relax as her sexy arse is facing me as she hovers her wet pussy above my cock so i can stroke her pussy with my helmet

no hard fucking. teasing you both until you cant hold it any longer. her begging for your cock. your cock hovering over her pussy as i wank you till you cum over her lips. then just as youve finished i put your cock in her cunt and push you deep inside so you cum again

mmmmmm now that is a great thought. mmmmmm can almost feel it now. you stroking my shaft and making me shoot my load between her pussy lips and then feeling her pussy deeply on my cock as im cumming. mmmmmmmmm. wow that is hot

when youve cum and pulled out i would make her wank her clit and push her fingers inside so you get hard again. wank you slowly as you watch her. feeling you grow once more. more swollen than before. veins hard and throbbing. this time ill stand astride her and hold her legs wide open so you can fuck her hard and deep.

i like that too. would be pretty hot to have you holding her legs apart for me to fuck her.

her legs wide apart, her wet pussy gaping and running with your cum and her juices. your swollen cock sliding deep as you start to fuck her cunt slowly at first and then getting harder as you watch her peirced nipples get harder as she orgasms over and over soaking the bed and your balls.

wow. that is a nice pic. can imagine her pussy hair all wet and glistening with her pussy juice and my cum. god i want you to put my cock in her right now

in here? imagine her legs so wide. dripping wet cunt. you want to shoot inside here? fill her with your hot spunk? i want you to fuck her. fuck her wet cunt. cum inside her. make her moan and cum and gush.

mmmmmm yes, i want to fill her hot soaking wet cunt with my thick creamy spunk. feel her cum on my cock and her juices flow down my balls. feel you holding my cock to her pussy and then her mouth to ready me again

when youve finished we would swap and she could suck your spent cock while i fuck her hot wet cunt. ill cum deep inside her and fill her again with my cum mixed with yours.

wow, thats pretty wild. sounds good. like the idea of being sucked off and you fucking her creamy cum soaked pussy.

That’s where we left it. Hope you enjoyed it. Please read my other posts and comment.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic