FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > fuck in the loo at work

fuck in the loo at work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ecord4u OP   Man  over a year ago

Hull

she is 18 years old and fit as fuck. 15 years younger than me and i'm her boss. Well i was until recently before moving departments at work.

We'd been flirting for a while you know touching her beautiful pert bum and brushing past each other close. I had to tell her off on saturday so i asked if i could smack her bottom and she said yes. She bent over for me and i smacked her bottom hard twice and then left my hand on it sliding between her buttocks towards her pussy rubbing my fingers over the material of her trousers. This made me hard and she turned round and said "now you've fondled me are you gonne let me fondle you" and put her hand on my crotch. She could feel my cock straight away as i always go commando and smiled and giggled. She started to rub my cock through the material of my trousers and i told her to meet me on her break so she could finish me off.

It was quiet in the canteen and i told her to follow me to the disabled toilet. Knowone was around so we both went inside and locked the door. A disabled toilet is good to sit on cos its higher than normal ones and i sat down unzipping my flies letting my hard cock spring out. I told her to take her trousers off and show me her beautiful pert bum. She had a pink g string on and i pulled it down her legs with my teeth while my hands tackeld her bra and shirt. Stripping her naked she had a most beautiful 18 yo body. Pert tits with perfect nipples. I rubbed my fingers over them and cupped her breasts pulling her close. She rubbed her pussy with her fingers and let me lick her pussy juice from them. I grabbed her hips and lowered her towards my cock which she grabbed and rubbed her pussy lips over my big bulbous puple head.

Very slowly she pushed down and my thick cock started to slide into her pussy all the way to my balls. She was so tight her face said it all. She then started to slide up and down faster and faster i put the hand rail down and she put a leg onto in and i picked the other up and started to pound her pussy really hard. She started to scream so i had to hold my hand over her mouth to stop her making so much noise.

After a couple of minutes of hard fucking she started to cum and i could feel her pussy tightening which made me start to feel an orgasm and i exploaded balls deep filling her tight hot wet pussy with an enormous load of hot cum while she shuddered to an awsome climax.

She raised herself from my cock and cupped her hands beneath her pussy and catched our mix of cum juices and started to lick the mix. What a turn on i was hard again so she sat down and i stood in front and she took my cock deep into her throught. It was amazing i couldnt believe how sexy this was and i pulled out of her mouth and exploded again, spurting my hot cum over her face which she greedly licked off her fingers and face. Our clothes were covered in sex juice so we clened them up best we could and i unocked the door and poked my head out. Thankfully it was all clear so we both left and went back to work.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

very nice, had a smililar thing happen at work a few years back

"she is 18 years old and fit as fuck. 15 years younger than me and i'm her boss. Well i was until recently before moving departments at work.

We'd been flirting for a while you know touching her beautiful pert bum and brushing past each other close. I had to tell her off on saturday so i asked if i could smack her bottom and she said yes. She bent over for me and i smacked her bottom hard twice and then left my hand on it sliding between her buttocks towards her pussy rubbing my fingers over the material of her trousers. This made me hard and she turned round and said "now you've fondled me are you gonne let me fondle you" and put her hand on my crotch. She could feel my cock straight away as i always go commando and smiled and giggled. She started to rub my cock through the material of my trousers and i told her to meet me on her break so she could finish me off.

It was quiet in the canteen and i told her to follow me to the disabled toilet. Knowone was around so we both went inside and locked the door. A disabled toilet is good to sit on cos its higher than normal ones and i sat down unzipping my flies letting my hard cock spring out. I told her to take her trousers off and show me her beautiful pert bum. She had a pink g string on and i pulled it down her legs with my teeth while my hands tackeld her bra and shirt. Stripping her naked she had a most beautiful 18 yo body. Pert tits with perfect nipples. I rubbed my fingers over them and cupped her breasts pulling her close. She rubbed her pussy with her fingers and let me lick her pussy juice from them. I grabbed her hips and lowered her towards my cock which she grabbed and rubbed her pussy lips over my big bulbous puple head.

Very slowly she pushed down and my thick cock started to slide into her pussy all the way to my balls. She was so tight her face said it all. She then started to slide up and down faster and faster i put the hand rail down and she put a leg onto in and i picked the other up and started to pound her pussy really hard. She started to scream so i had to hold my hand over her mouth to stop her making so much noise.

After a couple of minutes of hard fucking she started to cum and i could feel her pussy tightening which made me start to feel an orgasm and i exploaded balls deep filling her tight hot wet pussy with an enormous load of hot cum while she shuddered to an awsome climax.

She raised herself from my cock and cupped her hands beneath her pussy and catched our mix of cum juices and started to lick the mix. What a turn on i was hard again so she sat down and i stood in front and she took my cock deep into her throught. It was amazing i couldnt believe how sexy this was and i pulled out of her mouth and exploded again, spurting my hot cum over her face which she greedly licked off her fingers and face. Our clothes were covered in sex juice so we clened them up best we could and i unocked the door and poked my head out. Thankfully it was all clear so we both left and went back to work.

"

I can smell bovine waste

Hull

why

Any Jobs going at your office?

Hull

its a supermarket dude. Everyone has access to a disabled toilet.

"why"

why do you think

Did you end up feeling flushed ?

sorry couldn't resist that one

I to was lucky enough to start a affair with my boss years ago like this BUT I worked alone with 7 men wow what a job ...

BUT never allowed or allow to cum on my face sorry xxx...

keep up the good work

Hull

"why

why do you think "

jealousy gets us knowhere!!!

» Add a new message to this topic