FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > kik and phone chat about wives and g/f

kik and phone chat about wives and g/f

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Message me your kik names

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Or message me for mine

Anyone????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Robbo5996

By *exynurse111Couple  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Another post that'll be full of guys claiming to have a partner yet can't prove it. Pic collectors and pathetic excuses from most.

Any that are genuine and can prove with live pics or requests then drop us a message

What if your partner is perfectly happy with you swapping previously taken photos but isn't interested in live pics/requests ? Surely this doesn't automatically mean you are making her up? Not sure its fair to accuse people of inventing partners just because they don't use the same methods as you......although I do admit there are a lot of fakes out there.

Warwickshire

"What if your partner is perfectly happy with you swapping previously taken photos but isn't interested in live pics/requests ? Surely this doesn't automatically mean you are making her up? Not sure its fair to accuse people of inventing partners just because they don't use the same methods as you......although I do admit there are a lot of fakes out there."

When guys want pics and claim they can prove but don't.. Then yes we can accuse. Especially when they say one thing in messages here and then won't/can't prove on kik. Nor is it difficult to get a picture of a partner. So yes plenty of fakes and we've had the unfortunate task of talking to many!

That's fair enough but I have spoken to you on here and Kik and didn't ever promise anything I couldn't deliver so hope I'm not included in that group, as my partner is very real, she just doesn't pose to order and lets me get on with it on my own.

Warwickshire

Don't recall you on kik, but yes we've had guys promise live pics or requests but once on kik they just want to receive pics.. So annoying!

I was up for swapping but you needed live/requests and didn't believe me when I informed you my other half was in bed at 9pm as she had flu. I get that there are a lot of fakes around but would advise not to assume everyone is just because they don't meet your demands straight away

I don't send pics on kik or whatsapp. Here is good enough and if it's not. well it's sayonara

Warwickshire

"I was up for swapping but you needed live/requests and didn't believe me when I informed you my other half was in bed at 9pm as she had flu. I get that there are a lot of fakes around but would advise not to assume everyone is just because they don't meet your demands straight away "

We always give guys a chance and time, it wasn't a demand straight away as you put it so please don't try to make out like we are unreasonable. We don't demand instant proof as of course it's not always possible. But when nothing comes around and we're being asked to send pics instead.. Well you can see where that's going lol

I can indeed see where it would be heading. In my case I wasn't demanding pics and was just making initial contact so didn't appreciate the response. Anyway, lesson learnt, lets leave it at that

Warwickshire

Well looking back at the conversation we did give you a few days, but you went all quiet and nothing materialised. But yes lesson learned and we all move on to other pastures

Nothing materialised as I said I was going to leave it as didn't like the way it was going.

Warwickshire

No problem, but when we're contacted about wife/gf pic exchange with live pics or requests then it's pretty obvious where it's heading lol Water under the bridge anyway, I'm sure there's plenty of guys and couples happy to oblige

This is very frustrating as it looks like I cant let it go but that is not how it happened. I didn't know about live pics/requests until later on. U need to make it clear from the start as most singles/couples don't make these demands.

Warwickshire

It was in the forum post and pretty clear. We said several times that proof would be required with live pics or requests. And yes it does look like you can't let it go especially as you went awfully quiet very quickly on kik and yet very vocal here.

Our original post wasn't about you, it was general but you took it upon yourself and made out like we were demanding for no apparent reason.

Anyway not all single blokes are fake of course we know that and wouldn't stereotype. Unfortunately there are a few who ruin it for everyone else.

The below is the message that I responded to on the forum.

"Interesting post, happy to exchange pics and maybe more with another genuine guy.. ie pic requests, maybe mutual wife undies "

This doesn't make it clear that proof is required before pics are exchanged at all to me. This was only made clear when chatting on kik. If you want to .out the fakes or the couples that don't play by the same rules you need to make it CRYSTAL clear.

Warwickshire

Here is the post that we started in this forum and the original post:

"Looking for women, couples or guys with a partner for pic (and maybe more) exchange on kik, happy to do requests also guys please be ready to send live pics as kik has that feature. So.. Drop us a message!"

Pretty obvious as we said. Go figure.

But this wasn't the post that I was replying too! The one that I quoted wasn't clear at all. I didn't think to search all the other forums to search for other instructions.

By *eyboyMan  over a year ago

antrim

Heyboy1973

Warwickshire

Well you would say that now in hindsight. We find it a little weird that you're so quick to reply here yet we gave you plenty of time on kik and there was an eerie silence!

Anyway, as we said earlier water under the bridge, we made a general observation & it remains so

There wasn't a silence. I said I was going to leave it...as in not continue the conversation! I was clear and polite when saying this.

Add taboobiguu

Same as name

Anyone game ??? Message me

» Add a new message to this topic