FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A dirty night away for the wife

A dirty night away for the wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Recently, my wife has started mentioning a guy a lot at work. Also, on a night out recently, one of her workmates let slip that a lot of the women at work are attracted to him.

At first, this pissed me off and the 'green-eyed monster' kicked in, but in the last few weeks I've found myself becoming turned on by the thought of her fucking him and me being able to see it. That's what's the inspiration for this fantasy.

My wife comes home from work one day and says that in order to raise the morale at work they've decided to have a night out in Birmingham. Also, she says that to save the hassle of getting a taxi home, they're all going to stay overnight.

'Sounds like a good idea,' I say. 'Who's going?'

'Quite a lot of her,' she replies, reeling off a series of names. She then pauses before she utters '... And Dave.'

A pang of jealousy washes over me; she has been mentioning him a lot recently and, although she tries to hide it, it's pretty clear she's attracted to him.

The day before the night out, I enter our bedroom and see my wife sorting her bag out for the next night.

She is glancing at herself in the mirror whilst wearing some seriously sexy underwear.

She is startled when I move behind her, place my hands on her hips and say, 'Very nice. Who are you wearing that for then?'

'Nobody,' she stutters. 'I just find it's really comfortable.'

'Bullshit,' I tease, moving my hand round towards her pussy.She is already soaking wet. 'You're wearing it to feel more sexy for Dave aren't you?'

'No,' she moans as I play gently with her clit. 'I swear.'

'I don't mind,' I whisper as I kiss her neck softly. 'I'll admit that the thought made me really jealous at first, but the more I think about it, the more the thought of him fucking you turns me on.'

'Www-what!' She stumbles. She turns to me with shock on her face.

'Tell the truth - have you thought about fucking him?' I persevere as I pull her gently towards me and kiss her on her soft, tender lips.

'Well - I... erm...' She mumbles.

'Tell me,' I continue.

'I... erm... No...' She says with no real conviction.

'Tell me!' I demand with more force.

She breaks free from me and nearly screams, 'Okay, yes, I've fantasied loads of times about him fucking my brains out; I've fucked myself with my rabbit imagining it was his hard dick sliding in and out of me. Are you happy now?'

'Very,' I smile, grabbing her from behind again and playing with her clit.

'Tell me what he does to you in your fantasies.'

Now that she can see I'm not trying to trick her, my wife relaxes; she has a filthy look on her face as she looks at me in the mirror and says, 'Lots of different things - my favourite one was where I was kneeling on the edge of the bed and he was fucking me hard from behind with his big dick, slapping my arse and pulling my hair.'

Her pussy is now soaking wet. 'What would you say if I told you that I want you to fuck him tomorrow night?' I query, whilst expertly playing with her clit.

'I'd say that it makes me horny as fuck. What makes you think he'd fuck me though? There's loads of girls going tomorrow and he could fuck any of them. They're all mad for his cock. Oh yes, keep playing with that clit. You're going to make me cum.'

'I don't think you realise just how sexy you are. Every time we go out, virtually every guy in the place wants to fuck you - I can see it in their eyes. All of my mates want to fuck you; they've told me.'

This gets her seriously horny and she starts fingering herself while I continue to work away at her clit. I know she is close to cumming but I do something a little cruel - I stop playing with her clit and tell her to stop fingering herself.

'What!!? Why?' She says in a furious tone.

'I want you to save it for tomorrow night; let that sexual frustration build and then imagine how amazing it will feel when he fuck you and you explode all over his cock. I don't want you playing with yourself at all before tomorrow.'

Grudgingly, she agrees to this, then I ask her what she's going to wear. She pulls out a nice black dress which she looks great in (she looks great in anything) but I tell her I've got something else in mind for her.

I reach into her wardrobe for a red dress that she bought a few months ago but which she hasn't worn because she felt it was 'too slutty'.

'I can't wear that!' She shrieks. 'It's obscene. 'It's far too short!'

'Please, put it on for me now.'

Reluctantly, she puts it on and my cock is rock hard at the sight in front of me. The dress clings to her slim figure perfectly really complimenting her pert tits and tight arse and is shorter than she would usually wear.

'See. It looks amazing. Don't you feel sexy as fuck in it?' I question, running my hands over her arse.

'Yes,' she admits. 'He's going to be putty in my hands when he sees me in this,' she smiles, her confidence growing by the second.

The next day, she returns home briefly to get her stuff before she heads off to the hotel and then the night out.

She laughs as she tells me that she has been laying the groundwork at work earlier; there was one occasion, she tells me, where Dave was in the store cupboard and she went to shuffle past him and deliberately, slowly brushed her arse past his cock.

'God, his cock felt good,' she sighs. 'I can't wait to get it in me tonight.'

I give her a kiss and then she is off...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very horny ... Eagerly waiting fir part ii

Can't wait for the rest.

By *ave Smith1982Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Wow, what a great start to the story. Can't wait for the rest.

By *eordie-mMan  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Top story, can't wait to hear more........

As the night progresses, I am almost permanently hard thinking about what could be happening with my sexy wife and her work colleague.

About ten o'clock my phone buzzes and I eagerly unlock it to find out if there is something horny already from my wife.

Opening the message, I see she has sent me a selfie of her and Dave in a bar. She has her arms around him and is kissing him on the cheek. He has his arm around her in a hesitant manner, not sure if he is overstepping boundaries.

Around two hours later, my phone buzzes and there is a different selfie picture. The group seems to have moved onto a nightclub and in this picture, no doubt spurred on by alcohol, Dave is far bolder. He is stood behind my wife on the dance floor and she is grinding into his crotch. Also, Dave has a look of pure animal lust in his eyes with one around my wife's petite waist and the other on her tight, pert arse.

This makes my cock seriously hard and I can't help but start wanking it imagining him fucking her hard like she has dreamt about in her fantasies.

I am on tenterhooks until my phone rings about three hours later. I look at the screen and it says 'Face Time' but the number is an unfamiliar one I don't recognise.

I press the button to connect and I am presented with an image of Dave with a big, d*unken grin on his face.

'Hi, Martyn,' he says. 'Sally said you were turned on by the idea of her fucking me, so we thought we'd give you a treat.'

He points the phone camera down and there is my wife, wearing the sexy underwear she was trying on last night, on her knees and wanking Dave's big cock, whilst also playing with her clit.

'Hi sexy,' she says briefly before she takes his cock in her mouth working it in and out while playing with his balls.

Dave gently puts his other hand on her head and urges her to take even more of his cock in her mouth.

'That's it - take that big dick in your mouth whilst your husband watches.'

I am frantically wanking my own cock at this unbelievably horny sight in front of me...

what a nice story xxx

Great story, I'd love this to happen.

By *intinzMan  over a year ago

sourh west

Great story. Wanking hard now thinking of it.

That dave is one lucky fucker!

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Love it

Fantastic....I'd so love louise to do this with one or two of her work colleagues God im Harding thinking about the buzz you must've felt watching but not being there mmmmmm

By *ittletonCplCouple  over a year ago

cannock

We've done this for real. Simon fucked her at the park inn - birmingham and i paid for the hotel. Needless to say she got back late because he wanted to fuck her again (8th time !) after breakfast.

Turned me on no end....

Love cleaning my dirty wife.

By *ittletonCplCouple  over a year ago

cannock

Can't wait for next bit ... Please ...

By * pool 1Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Lucky Dave

Top story cant wait for more!!

There is my beautiful wife taking another man's dick deep in her mouth and moaning while she is doing it.

Dave whirls the camera round to take in his face and it is a picture of pure pleasure. 'You're a lucky fucker,' he moans. 'She sucks cock better than any other girl I've ever been with.' This compliment spurs my wife on and she sucks his cock with even more ferocity.

Dave lifts her up and kisses her passionately. 'I had to stop you,' he says as he starts licking her erect nipples; you were sucking my cock so good, I was worried I'd cum.'

My wife smiles a seductive smile and takes the phone pointing it towards her face. 'Do you want to see him lick my clit? Do you want to see him bury his pretty face in my pussy?'

'Fuck, yes,' I moan, angling my phone so she can see how rock hard the situation is making me.

She moves onto the bed and sexily beckons Dave towards her. 'You heard what my husband said. He wants you to eat this married pussy.'

Dave slowly wanks his big cock and moves towards Sally. He hovers over her and starts seductively, slowly kissing her, before he whispers in her ear. 'You have no idea how long I've wanted to fuck you. All the blokes at work want to, but we thought you were off limits because you were married.'

This makes my wife kiss him more passionately and bite his lip a little. He smiles at her before he licks and sucks her erect nipples, causing her to groan.

Moving down towards her soaking wet pussy, he licks and gently bites her flat stomach before he licks and sucks her clit.

My wife is struggling to hold the camera so she puts it on the bedside table giving me a landscape view of what is going on. I see Dave quicken his pace with with his tongue and insert two fingers in her pussy.

I see my wife writhe with pleasure and groan as he expertly works away at her pussy and clit and I know it won't be long until she has a powerful orgasm.

'Keep doing that - you're going to make me cum all over your sexy mouth, you sexy fucker!' She moans.

Moments later, her body shudders and she performs an involuntary pelvic thrust that nearly knocks Dave's teeth out.

The sight of my wife being pleasured is amazing, but I am desperate to see him fuck her with his big dick - to have her take that cock deep inside her like she's fantasised about many times.

Sally smiles a dirty smile at me and it is almost as if she can read my mind. 'You want to see his big cock inside my pussy don't you?' She says as Dave flips her onto her back and positions her so that she is lying on her back with her head towards the edge of the bed.

'Yes,' I reply eagerly. 'Come on, Dave; get that big cock of yours inside her pussy and fuck the arse of her.'

Dave looks towards the camera and smirks. 'Not yet, mate. I'm going to make her take my cock in her mouth again first.'

I then see him start to pump his cock into her mouth. He glances again into the camera. 'I bet you're loving this, aren't you? Your sexy wife taking another guy's cock in her mouth?' He takes his cock out of her mouth briefly allowing Sally to hungrily run her tongue over the shaft.

I hear Sally groan as he then pumps it into her mouth again. He reaches down to play with her pussy. 'She's soaking wet, mate. I always knew she'd be a filthy fuck; me and the lads at work used to say we could just tell.'

I am wanking furiously and almost scream at the camera. 'Fuck her now, Dave! Fuck my sexy slut wife.'

This does the trick. In one deft movement, Dave has his cock out of her mouth, spins her round and thrusts his cock into Sally's wet pussy.

'Oh my God, that's fucking big,' my wife moans. 'Come on, you sexy fucker. Fuck me like I've fantasised about...

Mmmm hot and horny story makes a good Friday morning moist

Dave grips her waist tightly and starts fucking her with long strokes, making sure she takes as much of his big cock as possible.

'That's it, Dave,' I say. 'Fuck her hard. She loves it hard.'

He increases his pace, really pounding her pussy until she begins to scream with pleasure.

'Your cock is fucking amazing; it feels even better than I imagined it would,' she shouts.

Dave gets his strong hands and pins her to the bed as he continues thrusting in her.

'That's right; take control of me. Pin me down and use my hole. Show my husband that this pussy is yours at the minute.'

Dave is loving the dirty talk and joins in. 'That's right, you sexy bitch; that pussy's mine. I'm going to fuck you hard all night and then send you back to your husband.'

This sends Sally over the edge and she screams as she cums all over Dave's fat cock.

Dave takes the phone from the bedside table and says directly to me: 'I want you to get a good view of this.' He takes his big dick out of Sally's pussy and pulls her off the bed onto her knees. 'Suck your cum off my dick you sexy bitch; show your husband how much you like cumming on another man's cock.'

I am so turned on when I see Sally sexily lick her lips and start licking and sucking his cock once more.

'I want this big dick back in me again,' she says whilst wanking his dick and staring intensely at Dave.

She then bends over the bend and displays her perfect pussy to Dave, reaching around to play with her clit.

'Come on. Fuck me hard from behind. Make my pussy cum hard again on your fat cock.'

Dave stands there, letting me and him enjoy the view. 'What do you reckon, Martyn? Do you want me to fuck her hard from behind?' I can see he is wanking his big dick.

'Yes,' I murmur, wanking my own cock at the same time. 'She told me last night she's fucked herself with a rabbit and dreamt it was you fucking her from behind.'

Dave walks round, puts the phone back on the bedside table, then moves behind my wife. He eases his dick inside her just a bit, then takes it out. Then, he does it again, offering her a little bit more this time before taking it out again.

'Please don't tease me,' my wife moans. 'Give me all of that cock.'

Suddenly, Dave takes her by surprise by grabbing her waist really forcefully and thrusting his cock in hard.

'That's it!' She moans. 'I want it hard and rough. It's your pussy to fuck and make yourself cum.'

Dave now grabs her by her shoulders fucking her harder and harder. I can hear his balls slapping noisily against her arse.

She moans and groans with pleasure, her fingers frantically working away at her clit. 'That's it. Fuck me, you dirty fucker. Pull my fucking hair and slap my arse.'

Dave starts slapping her arse with one hand while he continues to pound away at her pussy and then pulls her hair. 'I'm going to cum soon, you filthy slut. Then I'm going to fuck you again and again until your pussy can't take any more.'

My wife lets out a deep moan as she cums again on Dave's cock before Dave pulls his cock out of her pussy and covers her arse with his cum.

At the same time, I cum myself, shooting all over myself.

He collapses on top of Sally, kissing her neck.

He looks towards the camera and speaks directly to me. 'You're one lucky fucker, Martyn. She's the best fuck I've ever had. Anyway, the battery's about to go on the phone so the show's over I'm afraid. Don't worry, though: I'll make sure Sally gives you a detailed account of everything that happens.'

The last thing I see is Sally blow me a kiss before the picture goes off.

In the morning, Sally walks through the door looking exhausted but contented and tells me how Dave fucked her four more times making her cum over and over again.

She then says that Dave is keen to fuck her again soon, only this time he wants his mate to join in too.

'That's fine,' I reply giving her a kiss and a cuddle. 'As long as I get to watch...'

brill

By *intinzMan  over a year ago

sourh west

So turned on and hard now. Hope one day soon she brings them home so you get a live show.

By *un for 2Couple  over a year ago

The West

Class story unreal love it

» Add a new message to this topic