FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > a date with my friends susie xx

a date with my friends susie xx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

“Come round” she said

“Come round I have something to tell you”

I didn’t really have time for this, I was due to be in a meeting at least 2 hours away and I still hadn’t got my notes together for it

Susie started to repeat her self on the telephone and I was starting to think it would be quicker to have a quick drink with her than to keep arguing about how busy I was.

“ok, ok” i said, “but I can only spare an hour”

Although apparently I wouldn’t need an hour

It was raining when I drove up to her house and pulling into the drive way I could see she was already at the door with an silly grin and a cup of coffee in her hand

This better be good - I wasnt in the mood for one of my loopy friends story about a blind date that went wrong

She thrust the coffee in my hand and quickly pulled me into the conservatory where I was instructed to sit

'I met that single guy last night'

Is that it!!! she met a single guy!! I’m going to be late just to hear about a shag she had with a single guy!!!

I went to put my coffee down and gathered my things together to go

“Sandi stop it, this is really different, honestly just hear me out on this”

Susie pushed me back down on the sofa and kissed me really softly, her hand went up under my top and found my erect nipples. She really doesn’t have to do much to get me to respond to her.

“Now be good or I will keep you here longer than an hour and I really want to tell you what happened last night”

I gave in, how could I not, “ok – but you need to stop playing with me or I wont want to listen to anything”

Susie placed a kiss on my neck and removed her hand from under my top

Sitting next to me and she played with the profile of my nipples on the outside of my top – I let her get away with this – I was enjoying it too much to stop her

Still playing with my breasts she sighed and looked into my eyes

“Well I met this guy from Fab last night – at first we were going to meet in a pub for a drink or a coffee but it was a nice evening and he offered to meet me and go for a picnic. He even offered to bring the picnic!

Well its still quite bright in the evenings and I loved the idea of gingham table cloths and a glass of rose so I very quickly agreed.

After much discussion and a quick search on google maps we agreed to meet at the picnic area off the A509 – the one you see all the lorrys in after 11pm”

She paused at this point to see if I knew which picnic area she was referring to – I nodded – I didn’t really want to talk because her hand had gone back up under my top and she wasn’t being that gentle with my nipples – but I loved it and didn’t want her to stop – so I just nodded again

She smiled – she knew she had my attention

“Well I was a little late, but by the time I got there he had the table cloth laid over one of the picnic tables and it was covered in wine, fruit and half of Marks and Spencers sandwich counter! Seriously Sandi it was lush and he was so pleased to see me! I think because I was late he must have thought I was not going to show.

To cut a long story short we talked and ate and got to know each other and he was the perfect gentleman. He had promised it would only be a social and he never made a move on me at all. Even I had to ask if he fancied me!!! Luckily for me he said he did but didn’t want to push his luck as he didn’t want to frighten me.

Seriously I wanted this guy so much by now I was considering to make the first move my self”

I gasped – not because of her revealing how much she wanted this man but because at this point she pulled my nipples a little too harshly – seeing my reaction she smiled and pulled my top up over my head. Pulling me down on the floor she licked my nipples and sucked them by way of an apology. Very quickly her hands found the hem of my skirt pulling it up to expose my knickers, she easily pulled them to one side and slid two fingers into me and slowly started to fuck me. By now I didn’t really care what she was saying but she wasn’t finished. Still working me slowly with her hands she continued to tell me about her date.

“After the picnic had finished we started to pack everything away, and I was actually beginning to think he wasn’t even going to kiss me and I began to panic. Putting everything into his car I decided I needed to be the one who would have to make the first move and I had to do it there and then because if I left it much longer it would just be a kiss on the cheek and a wave goodbye. It was beginning to get dark now and we could see the lorrys pulling into the car park opposite – it had to be now – The car was packed and my perfect gentleman came over to me and started to thank me for a lovely evening. I reached out and kissed him – god that kiss felt good – but he still wasn’t taking advantage of me – so I caught his hands and placed them on my breasts – whilst he began to get the idea I wanted him I hitched my skirt up and opened his zip.

From there it wasn’t much of a fight – his cock was hard and really easy to pull out of his trousers and he took me right there and then – seriously Sandi he fucked me up against that car in such a delicious raw way I came very quickly”

She paused looking down at me and realizing that her fingers were doing just the same to me she smiled and said ‘want to come darling? Well let me finish my story first’.

“It was all over with very quickly and I was just beginning to think how bad it was that I had practically forced this man to take me when we suddenly heard a movement behind us.

It was one of the lorry drivers – I tried to adjust my clothing but it was useless really as he must have been there a while and seen everything. My date was the first to talk – he asked the driver if there was anything we could do for him – I giggled because I think we had already done that!

But to my surprise the driver said he had something for us, it was just about to rain and he could see we were enjoying ourselves and that it was a shame we would have to stop – he had an empty lorry for the night and perhaps we might want to use the back of his trailer – at least we would be out of the rain.

Off course I thought it was a daft idea and that I was just trying to get my cloths straight so we could go – but to my surprise my date thought it was a great idea! Suddenly I realized I was being offered another session with my delicious gentleman and that perhaps this time we could take our time!

So we agreed – and I allowed myself to be taken by the hand and walked to the back of the lorry. They both stood either side of me and helped me up into the darkness of the empty wagon.

I didn’t have to wait long as my lovely date came up behind me and started to remove all my clothing – standing there naked in the coldness of that vehicle was exciting until I remembered the driver – I went to ask where he was when another pair of hands grabbed my breasts – this isn’t what I wanted so I pushed him away – from there on in it all became something really different. I was pulled on to the ground and my arms pinned above my head. Both men were breathing very heavily and holding me down so I couldn’t move. I asked what was happening – my date – my lovely date spoke very quietly and close to my ear

He told me they were both going to have me and that I should let them enjoy me as I had no other option – whilst he was talking to me the driver pulled my legs open and started to fuck me – still in the pitch dark of the wagon and my arms pressed above my head all I could do was let this happen – I closed my eyes and decided to go with it.

The driver was in no hurry – he fucked me slowly and I could feel his hands grip my thighs as he settled into a comfortable position. I told them I wasn’t going to sruggle and that I would do as they wanted. At that point my arms were released and whilst the driver was still slowly fucking me my perfect gent sighed and put his now erect cock over my lips, “suck this for me darling you know you want to’ he said. In a normal situation I would have objected to this but he was right – I did want to suck him.

So there I was – in the back of a lorry being taken by two men and secretly enjoying myself – it was the noise out side the lorry that took us all by surprise though! “

I had to stop her there – whilst she had been talking to me she had still been working me with her hands and I couldn’t hold back any longer and I came all over her lovely fluffy rug

She looked at me almost apologetically “ oh im sorry my sweet! I wasn’t really paying attention do you need to leave?”

Leave!!! Yes I had to leave – but as I kissed her on the doorstep I told her I would be back at 6pm and I wanted to hear all about the rest of her ‘date’ – and this time I would bring something back for her.

Getting through my meeting was very difficult but I was looking forward to seeing her later and hearing all about the rest of the evening.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Aren't we all

xxxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aren't we indeed....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just waiting for my friend to give me the ok to tell you the rest of the story!

its a bit near the mark so i need her to say yes first to that part

hope you like the second bit when i hopefully get to write it

» Add a new message to this topic